I am will to Edit Anything

I’m willing to edit anything you need whether it is Romance, Horror, Thriller, Fiction, Fanfiction, Nonfiction, Fantasy, etc.

I will also give you feedback on your overall story

I will do it for free

6 Likes

Sure. Go for it Wattpad.com/lanajoking

Would you be willing to read a new book I am starting? Just to see if I could improve it anyway? If you can, thanks! :slight_smile:

Will you edit this? I’m not good at this

Seiya, known as Sailor Star Fighter is in the indoor gym, which was on the basement level of the palace furiously punching one of the training dummies while trying to get the words, “We’ll be friends forever.” out of her head. Training dummies and strength enhancing equipment line the white walls.

The gym’s double doors open, with Yaten, known as Sailor Star Healer entering the room. Not wanting to end up like one of the training dummies, sighing sadly, she watches from a corner as Seiya continues to pound the training dummy. Wiping the sweat from her face, walking towards the door, Seiya and Yaten eyes meet with Seiya looking away, walking out the door. Standing there, a tear runs down Yaten’s face.

Back in her room, Seiya, now transformed into her male form, starts some warm bathwater. “Why did I walk out without saying anything to her?” Seiya asks himself as he steps into the tub. “I must be stupid.” as he slams his fist against the side of the tub. With the water cold, Seiya gets out and gets dressed in grey slacks and a red t-shirt with black tennis. His black hair tied in its usual ponytail.

Alright peeps

Find the worst kind of book you can, and send it to em.

This will be their greatest editing challenge

:face_with_monocle:

Any ideas?

1 Like

Me please!!!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/195569672-almost-cursed-completed

Black%20Friday%20is%20Here

Pm’d ya :slight_smile:

sure

Hi are you willing to do fanfiction? (it won’t matter if you’ve actually read it or not)

Honestly I dare you, just dont die of bordem
https://www.wattpad.com/story/186636600-the-super-chronicles-byong-ki-soo

Seiya otherwise known as Sailor Star Fighter is in the indoor gym on the basement level of the palace. She was furiously punching one of the training dummies while trying to get the thought of the words, “We’ll be friends forever.” out of her head. Training dummies and strength enhancing equipment line the white walls.

The gym’s double doors open showing Yaten otherwise known as Sailor Star Healer entering the room. Not wanting to end up like one of the training dummies she watches from a corner, sying sadly, as Seiya continues to pound the training dummy. Wiping the sweat from her face and walking towards the door Seiya and Yaten’s eyes meet until Seiya looks away, walking out the door. Standing there dumbfounded a tear runs down Yaten’s face.

Back in her room, Seiya, now transformed into her male form, starts some warm bathwater. “Why did I walk out without saying anything to her?” Seiya asks himself as he steps into the tub. “I must be stupid” he says as he slams his fist against the side of the tub. After a while with the bathwater cold, Seiya gets out and gets dressed in grey slacks and a red t-shirt with black tennis. His black hair tied in its usual ponytail.

I hope you think this is an improvement

yes yes i will

1 Like

If you would like me to give you feed back or edit for you or both
try to specify which you you like

Feed back please :slight_smile:

On what story? I also edit

on My Promise to You please - if there are any obvious editing mistakes, please comment on it :smile:

Is your book a sequel?

1 Like

It is set between two books written by Michael Grant

It’s been 5 hours since you posted this, I hope you’re still up to it.

This is my story (still on-going)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/193611407-temporary-love

When you have a moment, please take a look at any part of my work (whatever strikes your fancy) and let me know what you think. PM your thoughts. No rush. :slight_smile:

https://www.wattpad.com/user/ArielMoreaux