I ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AS A READER

writing

I will read your story and answer any questions you might have for a reader such as “is my main character likable?” or “does this section flow well?” I will respond whether or not I have accepted you or not. In payment, all I ask is for a comment on the first two chapters of my book, The Secret of the Waves. If I especially like your book, I might give you a lot of comments as well!

Template:
Title:
Author:
Number of chapters (3 max):
Summary:
Link:
Questions (ask as many as you want!):

Title: New Sight
Author: Moi (EnchantedWriting)
Number of chapters (3 max): One, Two, and Three (excluding the introduction and prologue, skip the first two basically)
Summary:Twenty-year old Katrina Monich is a scholar studying abroad far from her home in South Africa. After an ominous meeting with a male at three in the morning, a strange domino effect seems to fall in place. From her content two years in Maryland to an unknown desolate land miles away, Katrina feels as though things are not as they seem. And perhaps she is right.
Link:https://www.wattpad.com/story/149692263-new-sight
Questions (ask as many as you want!): I only ask is that: do you think the chapters are too long? They are around 3k words each, and I want to make sure I am not over-doing the detail. Thank you!

Also, may I have the link to your book? I thought I found it, but I want to make sure I have the right book. Haha.

Haha, yeah sorry. The moderators got mad last time I put a link in so I thought I’d stay on the safe side this time lol. It’s https://www.wattpad.com/story/169484857-the-secret-of-the-waves And you’ve been accepted! Once you complete the payment I’ll start reading!
Would you like me to answer in comments or DMs?

comments are fine… thank you!

Title: Descent into Madness
Author: LigerCat
Number of chapters (3 max): chapters 1-3 (not the prologue)
Summary: Two teenage inventors find themselves in over their heads against deadly creatures that lurk in the shadows. Trapped in a laboratory haunted by its own past, they find that it’s more than just their lives at stake.
The battle against insanity may be more difficult than the battle to make it out alive.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/602851313-descent-into-madness-chapter-1-brand-new-reality
Questions (ask as many as you want!): Do the MC’s reactions feel realistic? Do the chapters end smoothly? How do the characters come off (personality wise)? Is there anything that doesn’t make sense? How clearly can you picture what’s going on? Is the relationship between the characters clearly portrayed, and how do you interpret said relationship? From those three chapters, how would you guess the plot is going to play out? Are my questions too complicated?

Title: Beast within the Beauty

Genre: Romance / Fantasy

Author: Jenna R. Bloom

Number of chapters): 3

Summary: A Beauty and the Beast Retelling in which the Beast demands a bride be sent to his castle every year. Ismae steps forward, however, she has no intention of being his little proper wife. She wants to kill him.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/168308142-beast-within-the-beauty-a-beauty-and-the-beast

Questions: Does the story make sense? Do you find yourself bored? Would you read further, why or why not? If you make it farther, does the story feel like a bunch of ‘oneshot’ scenes smashed together? Is the storyline conveyed to you?

I will complete payment once you have notified me of whether you accept or not. :smiley:

Title: Long Past Dawn
Author: Camellia_Bellis (Camellia Rose)
Number of chapters (3 max): chapters 1-3
Summary:
Lady Marie is the daughter of the Grand Duke of Celandine. Happy in her world of riches there’s nothing more she could want except winning over Lord Dianthus, a duke’s son. Lady Beatrice is one of Marie’s ladies in waiting. Cold, formal and the stark opposite of Marie’s beauty, but she has captured the heart of Marie’s close friend, Charles. Meanwhile, Marie’s younger brother, Robert, learns things about the royal family that could form a political scandal.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/167841150-long-past-dawn
Questions (ask as many as you want!): What are your thoughts as you are reading? What impression did the characters make on you? What do you think of the descriptions?

Thanks

Thank you for your comments! I will start on yours shortly.

Would you like the answers in comments or over PM?

You’ve been accepted! Once you complete the payment I will get started on your story! :slight_smile:

I’ve accepted you! Once you complete the payment I will get started on your story. :wink: Would you like the answers on comments or over PM?

Title: Challenge Accepted
Author: SlightlyBlack (S. Saga)
Number of chapters (3 max): the first, second and third
Summary: Scarlett’s a girl with clear values. Independence. Growth. Loyalty. She has great aspirations, wanting to become a successful entrepreneur like her mother. With only a month left until she graduates from high-school, she is thrust into a whirl of feelings she had never felt before. Attraction. Love. A two edged blade.
Christian showing up at Scrlett’s school so late into the year is a mystery for everyone.
As the two get closer, Scarlett finds out that Christian is actually much more than she thought. And he sure as hell wasn’t a student.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/78568116-challenge-accepted-book-1
Questions: Does the cliche beginning bore you enough to stop reading before you get to the plot twists? Does the MC feel relatable and real to you? Do the other characters feel real? Do you feel like the story tells too much instead of showing? Do you feel engaged and want to move to the next chapters or are you doing it out of responsibility (in this case)? What reccommendations do you have that could make the story better (optional to answer)? What were the strong points of these chapters? What were the weak points?

Whew…that’s a lot of questions. Sorry about that. If you don’t know how to answer, you can skip it, but I’d really appreciate if you could answer them. :blush:

I’ve completed payment and would like to receive your thoughts in the form of comments. Thank you! :smiley:

Whichever’s easier. Thank you for accepting.

Title: In Search of Jericho
Author: LordBoyar
1 Chapter, 2 on Monday

Summary + link

Lost. Scared. Alone.
Special Agent Luke Huxley isn’t really that special. He’s single, on the wrong side of thirty, and works with his sister; coincidently, she’s sleeping on his couch. So, when an amnesiac appears with a note addressed to him, it’s a hard wake-up call. Will Huxley get to the bottom of the mystery, or will the secrets of the elusive Jane Doe evade him forever?

Read “In Search of Jericho” now

Does the first chapter make you want to read more?
Is the mystery enticing?

I’ve completed payment. Please answer in comments

Comments will be good! Will start reading your story now :blush:

You’ve been accepted! Would you like a response in comments or PM?

Thank you! I will start working on it shortly.

Do you have a certain genre you read?And also do you mind if I ask a few general questions and dont post a link to my story the story isnt posted but I feel a little iffy above one of my characters motives and parts of a mystery Im writing so I figured it wouldnt hurt to ask you :slight_smile: