I can say that i'm 30 now! (30+ welcome) (Even if you are not around 30+ you can still join in)

CAKE FOR EVERYONE!!!

14d9e33ff557f8273e18454b2ad2a770

Happy birthday. :smiley:

Thank you :slight_smile:

How are you?

Happy birthday! I’m six months away from 30 myself. Not sure how that happened.

Older than 30 by a long spell, but still hanging in there. Gotta say, I don’t care what people say. For me, the 30s were a great decade. Hope you have a ball.

Same, age is really just a number to me. Thanks :slight_smile:

Yummy cake.

I’m 30+ too.

Awesome! How are you doing?

I’m good thank you. :blush:

Happy Birthday. Though I passed you two decades ago so you’ll never catch me. :slight_smile:

That’s good :slight_smile:

Thanks :slight_smile: Hahaha let me swap my future for my present self and then i’ll catch you :stuck_out_tongue: kidding!

Hello, anyone around?

Lol, I was literally just wondering if I was one of the oldest people on Wattpad when I came across this group. I will be 30 in a few months. Glad I’m not alone!

Haha nope you are not :slight_smile: Happy early birthday :smiley:

I’m in my forties now and look back on my thirties as my best decade so far. Easily more fun than my teens and twenties were.

Thanks! I’m curious, how long has everyone on here been writing? I’ve written some all my life and spent a decent amount of time writing non-fiction for different jobs the past few years. I recently have been diving into writing fiction for fun and I’m loving it!

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

I’ve been writing stories since I was 27 but I did write poems at the age of 17

The first time I actually wrote a story that was for my own personal enjoyment I was eleven years old. It was Goonies fan fiction. That dates me. :smile: