I Have to ____, But I'd Rather Be Writing.

I have to go to work tomorrow, but I’d rather be writing.

What about you? What do you have to do in life that keeps you from your writing?

I have to get a life, but I’d rather be writing :grimacing:

Ah! Well then you could just forget that and spend all day writing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to study, but I’d rather be writing

Wouldn’t it be nice if we could just write? (Says the person who could actually be writing now, but is procrastinating on a forum…)

Lol, I should be writing a but before bed as well.

I’m pretty sure I am destined to want to write most exactly at the moment I am required to do something, anything else.

Carry around a small notebook!

Funny you should say that. I actually do–or, I did. Now I pretty much just use my phone for writing on the go. But, I mean, sometimes you gotta actually do what you’re paid to do. :stuck_out_tongue: Ah, the life of an employee. Someday I shall be freeee to write all the time haha! :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, fair lol. I now try and bring my sketch book around when I can.
At least you can write when you have free time

Hello :hugs:

I have to work on 6 projects, but I’d rather be writing.

I guess that’s kind if what I’m doing here.:rofl:

i should be revising for my upcoming tests… but i would rather be writing

I think I’m the champ here - writing is one of the main reason I once got kicked out of the university.

I have a stupid morning routine I have to keep up with before I try and write. I have carpal tunnel and chronic back pain, and if I don’t keep up with my workouts everyday, then back pain comes faster if I skip out. I have a new routine I’m trying to push myself to keep up with. Walking to the library (a 45 mintue walk from my apartment) every other day out of the week to write. And so far so good. It’s not only helping my tailbone and diet, but it’s also helping my writers block.

Haha, that is funny question! :joy: And now that I think…
I have to sleep, but I’d rather be writing or I have to look for a job but indeed I’d rather be writing :rofl::sweat_smile:

I have to edit Uploaded Fairy and Anna-Marie With Her Shotgun, but I’d rather be writing Lidier’s Game.

I have to sleep but I’d rather be writing.

I have to get well, but I’d rather be writing.

same XD

I have to do an essay about something i dont know about that’s due in… a few hours… but I’d rather be writing XD

I have to write 2 ,2500 word essays before 14 December but I would rather be writing.