I Have to ____, But I'd Rather Be Writing.

I think I win :joy:

I hadn’t been on Wattpad in two whole years. And then I had exams for my masters degree, so naturally, I decided it was the perfect time to log into Wattpad and finally begin finishing my current story the day before my exams instead of studying! My procrastination astounds me sometimes.

2 Likes

I have to work to keep myself afloat, but I’d rather be writing.

1 Like

Currently: I have to write a paragraph thesis statement assignment and read the last few chapters of a book for school, but here I am lmao

1 Like

I hate myself for doing this to everyone but…

I have to enjoy spring break… SO I’LL DO THAT BY WRITING. It isn’t like I had plans anyway… Besides, I have like one and a half more weeks lmfao

im sorry for anyone that has school now XD

1 Like

I have to live in the real world, but I’d rather be writing.

2 Likes

You have spring break now?? Lucky!!! Ours is in like 2 weeks lol

1 Like

yeah… XD but afterwards we’re not gonna have break for ages cries

1 Like

I don’t know if there’s any other Brits lurking in the comments however for many it’s half-term and I’ve spent it planning, writing and reading for the most part however now I have to quit procrastinating and finish the 2 English essays and my maths homework which I really don’t want to do. Lovely (:

1 Like

I have to clean my room, the dishes, the front room, and the bathtub upstairs so I can take a nice, bubbly bubble bath… but, I’d much rather be writing. I’m proud of my latest project.

1 Like

YOU’RE DAMN LUCKY. I just started school again last week after term break- not half term, term. Because there are three terms. I already feel super stressed and stuff. DAMN.

2 Likes

I have to go grocery shopping but I’d rather be writing.

Or making enough money to have groceries delivered.

1 Like

I have to go to work because two people called in sick because they have tickets to see Avengers: Endgame and now I have to go in and cover their shifts on what was supposed to be my day off, but I’d rather be writing.

1 Like

I have to write two reports which are due in next week and the Tuesday after next, but I’d rather be writing.

1 Like

I have to finish my thesis, but I’d rather be writing. :sob::see_no_evil:

I have to read a research paper, but I’d rather be writing.

i have to get my life together

2 Likes

I feel this so hard.

I have to exercise but I’d rather be writing.

1 Like

I have to eat but I’d rather be writing! :black_heart:

I have to *confess my feelings to her but I’d rather be writing.

1 Like