I just had this crazy idea.

Interactive stories :open_mouth:

You enter a room, there’s an old TV but it’s static, the noise is relatively loud. The noise irritates you. The remote is right on top of it.

Turn off the TV.

Ah, that’s much better. But the TV turns back on two minutes later. Static, but the sound is not the same. You can hear a voice. Female voice. “Wake up, wake up, don’t let go, let go.” Your eyelids are getting heavy, you feel hypnotized.

Wake up

A rush. That’s the only suitable word for how you feel. A rush. Then a smile. Bright, everything’s white. It’s good to be back.

END

Let go

You sit on the nearest chair and you drift off to sleep. Minutes pass, then hours. Feels like days. Could be months. You don’t know. Eventually, you stop caring. You let go.
END

Ignore and look around.

There’s a bookcase on the side, dusty, how long has this place been abandoned? And how did you get here? The window behind the TV is sealed shut. Why? Suddenly, the static of the TV changes. You can hear a voice. Female voice. “Wake up, wake up, don’t let go, let go.” Your eyelids are getting heavy, you feel hypnotized.

Wake up

A rush. That’s the only suitable word for how you feel. A rush. Then a smile. Bright, everything’s white. It’s good to be back.

END

Let go

You sit on the nearest chair and you drift off to sleep. Minutes pass, then hours. Feels like days. Could be months. You don’t know. Eventually, you stop caring. You let go.
END

Yes, I didn’t waste too much time over this. I am only testing it out.

Notes: It will get confusing considering the second option will remain underneath the rest of the text no matter what.

This is utterly beautiful

It… is? xD

I think I used to do those interactive stories with a friend like… years ago. I was telling her the story, she picked the options. Damn now I wanna do it again.

I am very amused by this.

I love CYOA’s so much.

I think I still have one I made on google forms with a friend ages ago!

Would you like to see it?

I always wanted to write a choose your own adventure but they are so tough to write…

Yes, please!

As someone who got their start in writing with CYOA’s, I can probably help. :lumi:

Here it is:

It was based off a videogame (Animal Crossing), but it should still make sense.

Let me know if you get confused by anything!

There are multiple endings in that one and a secret ending, too. :wink:

Ah damn Imma go do it right now! :lumi:

I’m going to do it, too, just because it’s been so long since I saw it. :rofl:

Hahaha okay xD

I finished it in 3 options, smh.

Did you die? :rofl:

I got off the island with my best friend xD

Oooh, you got one of the good endings!

There are many bad endings, too. c:

Yes I just got one xD

Having fun? :rofl:

I am very amused by “The End” pictures. :lumi: