I’m here to support. Let me read your story.

image Hey!

I’m here to support and show you love so please send your story’s my way.

Put in you username
Book cover
Synopsis
A link if you can.

I love to read romance both mature and none.
Mystery and psychological thriller.
Werewolf books

33 Likes

Hello again lol, are you into poetry?

1 Like

I of course will read it.

1 Like

Username: RhymesandFools

Book Cover:191593362-352-k405409

Blurb: Ring-around-the-liar’s-tongue. Pockets full of lies. Sacrifice, sacrifice. We never make a sound.

Hello, this is the voice inside your head. So glad you’ve decided to come and talk, ha-ha-ha-Ha-ha, but I shouldn’t be surprised. After all, I’m your one and only friend!

You shouldn’t have lied to me dear, I know exactly what you want. Festering in your mind, oh such lustful thoughts you have, for this book that haunts. Your hand gripping the cover to the Devil’s Bible. Open it, see what lurks for us, beyond the title. Some say it holds the words that men dare not weep. Humanity’s fallen lullabies, that have been lost within their keeper’s eternal sleep. What lies inside the darker corners of the human mind? Where the sightless lead the blind.

They are waiting for us, the creatures birthed from damned dreams and lovely nightmares. Only one page turn away, but please, handle with care. For this book is not a fool and there’s always a catch. A simple payment though the price may seem macabre and cruel. As you read this book, it will surely be reading you. And it’s always looking for another story and it will not hesitate to write your life anew.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191593362-humanity's-fallen-lullabies-wattys-2019

2 Likes

Title: Death of The Flowers
Genre: YA Fantasy
Description:

Aaron was never meant to be king.

He was a bastard, raised to be in the palace’s shadow, not ruling it. Never ruling it. However, when the king’s health starts to deteriorate and his true heir is nowhere to be seen, Aaron might just have to accept the crown.

Between fighting a mysterious group, trying to find his brother and trying to stay alive, Aaron realizes there is more to magic than what he’d always thought.
newcover

6 Likes

My story is a sci-fi/fantasy hybrid for new adults. It involves a small romantic subplot, but that is not the main focus. It’s rated mature because of violence, swearing, and references to sexual themes. It offers some philosophical speculation about the nature of the soul, the value of relationships, and a helping of post-truth sensibilities. And sea monsters.

Title
The Halfwit Histories

Blurb
In a small town at the southern tip of a war-torn kingdom, a boy comes of age without establishing the telepathic pairlink expected of his race. Dismissed by almost everyone as the village idiot, this one-brained boy seems destined to to live as an outsider, a victim of prejudice in a two-brained world.

When he finally decides to fight back, he discovers that his disability comes with compensations, and he sets off a chain of events that will set history on a new path.

Cover (still needs work)

Link
https://www.wattpad.com/story/195838971-the-halfwit-histories

3 Likes

Hey there! I have two books you might be interested in! One is a Fantasy/Romance/Adventure and the other is a Slice of Life Romance/Drama. If either catches your intrigue I’d love for you to give it a read! Thanks for the support! :heart:

Chasing-Beasts-Brand-New-Coverd

After a powerful beast destroys Sonya’s village she must build herself a new life and face the creature once more.

On the continent of Neria, massive beasts called “Burrowers” travel underground, breaking up out of the ground to decimate entire civilizations. Villagers draw their last breaths choked by smoke, splintered between bloodied teeth, and buried under crumbled debris.

Although Sonya is a talented archer, when a burrower claims her village as its next prey there’s nothing she can do to stop it. Everyone she’s ever known and cared for dies and she barely escapes into the forest with her bow, a map, and her pet Leeka. Sonya finds her way to Ceran, a village of new beginnings, in hopes that she can earn a living and find a new place to call home. But making a new life proves more difficult than Sonya imagined. The best money in Ceran is made by becoming a “Chaser,” or a beast hunter, and fighting monsters is extremely dangerous.

This time, when Sonya faces the same creature that demolished her world, there is no escape; she must either be strong enough to defeat it or die trying.

Chasing-Beasts-Quotes

Read Here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/149972165-chasing-beasts

vicecover1

(In Progress. Updates every Friday!) <3

When Natara is hired as secretary to a notoriously difficult-to-work-for company heir, she is determined to succeed at her job, no matter the cost.

The idea of working for the first time after high school terrifies Natara. She has never had a job before and with mediocre grades and an average skill set she’s not sure she’ll ever get hired anywhere.

After several failed interviews, Natara sees a “Now Hiring” sign in the window of a local multimillion dollar corporation and figures she has nothing to lose even when they inevitably turn her down. To her bafflement, they hire her, and she wonders what the catch is.

Apparently, it’s one infuriating heir to the company, and she’s his new secretary.

Vice-Quotes

**Read Here:** https://www.wattpad.com/story/162030681-vice
2 Likes

EVE OF EDEN

BLURB

I was Adam’s wife, nothing more, nothing less. I was the perfect wife, ever the obedient, always patient. I did everything they told me to do–everything he told me to do, but in the end, none of it mattered.

My name is Eve, and I just got kicked out of Heaven.

EXCERPT

It’s freezing and my only protection against the elements is a thin silk dress that reaches mid-thigh. The biting wind throws my hair around my face, obscuring my view. My flesh erupts in goosebumps and I feel the telltale tightness of my nipples pebbling. A flash of pain runs its fingers down my back as I pull my wings out, covering my body in its warm, feathery embrace. My wings are still here. Warm relief washes over me.

REVIEWS

"I absolutely loved your style! The descriptions were immersive and detailed, but not overbearingly so.”
-cjemrys

“I’m hooked, in the first couple of paragraphs alone. I love your interpretation of Hell and Lucifer. I’m enjoying where this is leading. I need to know more.”
-Lovefromlea

“This humor plays well, good stuff!”
-KedwardStewart

LINK HERE

Coded by DarlaCassic. Get your own personalized post here.

2 Likes

Wow. I love your cover!

3 Likes

Thank you so much :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Username: xosunlightxo

Synopsis: Remini Phoenix, a usually easy going, but recently downhearted teenage girl, moves to a seemingly idealistic town in California. Her parents divorce leaves her bitter enough to expect nothing much from her new surroundings-- but loneliness and discomfort.

Instead she quickly befriends her next door neighbor Ethan Jackson, and his two best friends, budding twin sister and brother, Olivia and Oliver Wheeler.

She finds a slight comfort in her new set of friends and others in the neighborhood. Even developing a crush on a friendly volleyball player who seems to be only socially acceptable to others because of wealth and looks.

All seems well until Remini unintentionally realizes that nothing about her peers is “idealistic”, everyone has secrets and flaws. Even the people she never thought could have any.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/197246391-idyllic#storyDetails

2 Likes

Definitely will check both of them.

1 Like

Love how easy it was to find it.

Hi! You might enjoy my book. It is a completed suspenseful romance.

Every family has secrets.

The Beckett Family has a lot of secrets.

Cass Sampson, after the deaths of her parents, decides to start fresh in a new town. By chance, she drives into Silver Lake, New York and things seem to fall into place for her. Cass finds a job, an apartment, and a makes a great friend. It seems her life is getting back on track…until she meets Brent Beckett.

Brent is the middle son of the prominent Beckett family. After a string of unfortunate events, Brent is the head of the family business and essentially controls Silver Lake. Brent sweeps Cass off her feet by taking advantage of her fragile mental state and manipulating her. He has his ideal wife in mind and has targeted Cass for that role. The two marry after only a few weeks of dating.

After the wedding, Cass quickly learns what she got herself into. Not only is Brent abusive and controlling, he also has a secret in the basement. It is there that he holds his older brother, Ethan, prisoner.

United by Brent’s oppression, Cass and Ethan form a friendship and a trust. Through a basement door and a secret opening in a wall, the friendship grows into more. They find themselves falling for each other despite the odd circumstances.

Unable and unwilling to escape independently, Cass and Ethan work towards freedom together.

***This book contains violence and sexual situations that may be triggering or upsetting to some readers. Warnings of such content will be placed at the beginning of the chapters.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173416869-beyond-the-door

2 Likes

Okay, I am read, here I go.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/192414001-the-alpha's-wicked-queen

The Alpha’s Wicked Queen

❝She is living with roses
With a smell of a wildflower
And an outlook of daisy
A perfect combination of chaos and peace.❞

A girl with a secret…

Zariah has a perfect life. A wonderful family and a best friend she adores.A clever, rational mind and big dreams of becoming a doctor.

But in a split second her perfect life shatters, she meets her mate, who makes her question everything she’s ever known about her parents, her life and her very self. She struggles to be good while fighting her own demons and hiding her secrets in the webs of lie.

She struggles to trust anyone, as someone knows her secret and if it’s disclosed, the lives of everyone she has ever loved will be at stake. The future of all lies on her and she must navigate the dangerous world around her, confronting the temptations of forbidden love. One wrong move could lead to someone dying.

Thank you💛

4 Likes

Sounds thrilling and mysterious. Love it.

1 Like

Hey, hey! I just posted the first chapter of my new book and would love to see if im on the right track

You can check it out --> here

3 Likes

Wow! That is something new and different. Nice work!

1 Like

Hi there,

This seems better suited in #share-your-story:story-requests so I’ll go ahead and move it over there.

Thanks for understanding,
Fray - Community Ambassador :frog:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like