I NEED a Book Cover (For Light Novel/Webnovel)

Hi ! I’m a french starter writer (sorry for my english) and I looking for a designer for make me a cover like light novel or webnovel, a manga style for my first story on Wattpad. If you have a style like Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari or Danmachi, it’s good.

tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_104

Title : Cerkals no Shoumetsu - L’annihilation des Cerkals

Author : JayJayce

Genre(s) : Action, Adventure, Post-apocalypse, Fantastic.

Colours : A bit dark because it’s post-apo.

Idea(s): Just get some inspiration from the light novel covers, that’s all. For the chara-design of the hero (If you know draw), he has black/brown hair and eyes, a normal face, eyes, nose and mouth are well placed. His hair is short (not very long but short) and he has spikes everywhere. He is about 1.70m tall and is 15 years old, he can think a little but he is also a little naive. He is a little immature but is doing his best to become mature. He smiles all the time, except in fights and always tries to make people smile. He prefers to see people smile rather than see them cry. (Like a normal anime hero).
For the background, I think about something like this :
akira-explosions-grayscale-manga-anime-akira-hd-art-wallpaper-preview
It’s just an example. But if you know what I mean, there are flames, destroyed buildings and above all in the background the most important thing I find: A cerkal.
A monster that you imagine as you want but I will have to check if it suits me.

GOOD LUCK !

Story Summary : In a post-apocalyptic world, in the years 2130-2140, man-eating supernatural creators, the Cerkals, appeared in the world to invade the human species. In order to exterminate them, special schools were created where students learn how to handle Anima, weapons capable of inflicting wounds on Cerkals. In this story, we follow the path of Akira Kurai, a student without Anima who is in the worst class of his school and who will try to survive in this world.

Payment : I don’t pay, sorry…

Anything Else : If you want informations for the character design or the design of the cover DM me on Wattpad.

If you want to read the story to have an idea of the characters : https://www.wattpad.com/story/168066901-cerkals-no-shoumetsu-l'annihilation-des-cerkals
But the story is in French. If you want a traslate version, tell me. (But my english is not very well so it will is difficult).

Thanks for reading and your participation !

Here is my try:

Untitled (7)

Untitled (6)

5 Likes

It’s good but it’s not what I imagine in the book.
I think the title is really fit with the cover but I’m not fan of the background.
Thanks for the try.

hiya! i’ve had a go at trying this! (are you aware that payment doesn’t actually mean money? it’s just like a follow or for you to read someone’s book or something!) i don’t know if it’s what you want, but let me know if you decide to use it! thanks.

7 Likes

your covers are sooooooo nice

1 Like

I’d love to try if you haven’t found a cover yet!

You can try I don’t have cover yet, my cover right now isn’t very good. look :
truc
It’s not awesome.

1 Like

I’m trying now :smiley:

Very nice design

I like the style, I can maybe take this but I’m still waiting, you never know. We might be surprised. Otherwise I’ll take this one.

1 Like

Okay, these are the first few ones, better ones are coming:

@JasonLasiatic

thank you!

1 Like

thank you! yeah, sure. if you do decide to choose this one, please include ‘cover made by @-cristalflores’ in the description at the bottom of your story! it’s just so people know who made it. good luck!

Yep. I will, don’t worry.

They are good but it’s not what I imagine for the cover. Thanks and sorry.

1 Like

hey, I’m interested! would you be willing to read a chapter of my book When Tomorrow Dies and leave at least 2 reactionary comments as payment?

Sure ! I will.