I need some character aesthetics!!!!!! (Closing soon)

Hi there!

My name’s Blair :tipping_hand_woman:

Some of the books I read on Wattpad have these cool characters’ aesthetic mood board types of things. I always find these really cool, 'cause they give me a feel for the character and what they’ll be like.

Anyway… I’m in the process of writing my first book on Wattpad. I don’t have a lot of reads yet( as of right now I’m at roughly 230). So I was wondering if there is anybody out there who knows how to do it and would be willing too?
The payment for it would be the following:

The mood board-thingy (I don’t know how to call it :joy:) that I choose:

• A permanent follow.
  • Permanent credit + shoutout on the page in which I display it.
  • If you have a book yourself on Wattpad, I’d read + comment on the first 2 chapters

Anyone that tries will automatically get a shoutout on the chapter where I display the mood board and either read + comment on the first 2 chapters or follow

I appreciate anyone that would be willing to help me out :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hope everyone stays safe out there!

-Blair :sparkles:

----Character Info for Moodboard------------ (If you need any more info just write to me)
First Person:
Name: Cara Beaumont
Colors: Lots of blues!
Hobbies: Swimming, she’s a pro swimmer but gets injured and slips into a depression

Second Person:
Name: Owen Carter
Colors: don’t have anything specific
Hobbies: Used to play football, now is an artist (photography)

Third Person:
Name: Scott Wright (father of Cara)
Colors: lot of red
Hobbies: Football coach, etc. very much into athletics

1 Like

Hi Blair! In the event that you’ve got the time to do it yourself, you can always use Unsplash stock images and Canva mood board templates for free :slight_smile:

Yeah, tried that … let’s just say I’m never passing art class :joy: :joy:

1 Like

hey blair i make character aesthetics…well, i low-key deleted my shop, but i’d be willing to make some for you. it might take a while though…

Hahaha nevermind, then :upside_down_face:

omg i can try this i love making moodboards

do you have any face claims to use?

No problem. I’d love to see what you come up with. Just take your time and once you send them in I’ll do the payment for all entries, if I decide to go with yours I’ll finish the payment :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, I don’t have an actual person as an inspiration. The only thing I have is that she has auburn hair and is sort of tall.

1 Like

I’d love to see it :slight_smile: Just send it in if you do it and I’ll do the payment for all entries, if I decide to go with yours I’ll finish the payment :slight_smile:

hey, i’m currently working on it, but i do my character aesthetics a little different. are you okay if they’re strips? something like this…

Summary

Yup, that’s fine

1 Like

do you want their names on it?

It doesn’t matter, I mean if you think it looks better without than you can do it without. You choose :slight_smile:

1 Like

done! let me know if you need anything changed, i might’ve cut off a little too much of the girl :>

Cara Beaumont

Owen Carter

Scott Wright

I really love the one for Carter(the 2nd. one). The third one also fits, just would it be possible to change the car to a red truck?

1 Like

sure!

is this better?

So I’ll go ahead with the payment for trying(shout out and read + comment on the first 2 chapters or follow - which one do you prefer?)

I’ll wait if a couple of other people try, and then I’ll decide and if I pick yours I’ll do the rest of the payment.

Loved these :slight_smile:

1 Like

SO AWESOME!!! THANK YOU :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like