I Need Some Help

Okay so uhm…I don’t know who is out there but I need a little bit of advice…

…Like dating advice.

See, there was this girl and her and I were like chatting a lot and sending messages and then she…well she had to transfer to House Daran so we don’t really run into each other much, especially since I’m Untouched.

I dunno, I like her. It’s fun, she makes me laugh I just…I want to kind of like push it a bit. I don’t even know if she likes me likes me or we’re just talking, right? How do I be more flirty? Or like…I dunno, any tips?

29 Likes

@neotokyo

14 Likes

Just tagging the whole group to the thread since we can reply to this thread

3 Likes

@VeronikaSladek
Just be honest with her and tell her what you feel.
If she feels the same then you can continue and try to solve this problem as you are in different houses. Maybe ask to be moved too?

3 Likes

Maybe you should try meeting her up somewhere! Like you’re asking her out on a date. But it doesn’t have to be a date, not yet, just a fun little hang-out. It’s also a chance for you to get to know her better, right? Try to go for subtle hints that you like her, but don’t come on too strong until you know she feels the same way or at least likes it. Maybe Isako Park would be nice.

5 Likes

@VeronikaSladek I recommend getting her a gift and seeing what her reaction is. Particularly good gift ideas would be flowers or chocolates. If you go for flowers, just make sure the goats don’t get to them before you can give them to her.

Good luck! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

My forte :slight_smile:
Alright, i’ll contribute soon. Ignore this until then

3 Likes

@VeronikaSladek Girl, I gotcha. I’ve been crushing on this cutie for like months now and I’ve been having the darnest time with trying to interpret how they feel about me. But being direct is the best option. Unless you think she’ll never talk to you again and you want to maintain the friendship but honestly it sounds like you guys don’t talk much anymore so you got nothing to lose. The truth will set you free or something amirite?

5 Likes

Ha no never. I can’t just ask someone on a date.

that’s hard

8 Likes

I can’t be moved to a house, I’m Untouched :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

5 Likes

I don’t know, she doesn’t seem like a flowers girl.

Chocolate is way too expensive, that’s a super luxury. I’m not rich you know!

7 Likes

What do you mean be direct unless they don’t and then you lose the friendship?

I wasn’t worried about that before. Now I have like an extra thing to be worried about

argggh

6 Likes

What types of things does she like?

2 Likes

It doesn’t have to be a date. You can just hang out, as friends, you know, and get to know her a little better.

2 Likes

Oh um…

She wants to buy a glider, officially, and get serious about flying in the badlands. But her parents won’t let her so she’d have to wait until she’s like done school.

And then she’s also like into these old books in the archives. And then the stupid Headmaster kicked everyone out so they could do some investigation thing, like it’s really dumb. Nothing is down there, I don’t get it.

9 Likes

I mean like how often do ya talk? Like you don’t talk much anymore so it’s probably not that much to lose right?

2 Likes

May I ask who they are? If not that’s totally fine. Maybe try to get to know her better, ask her why she worships Daran, find things that you have in common. Become close :blush: Maybe she’ll start to like you. If you get that vibe, just tell her.

2 Likes

We already hung out before. Like how do I do not a date but like…not friends?

Or does it have to be a date? It feels like it has to be a date.

K I won’t ask her unless I know she like gives me a sign that she likes me.

lol i dont know what a sign looks like

6 Likes

Well like we used to hang out and talk but now it’s like we just send messages so it’s still like maybe every day. Sometimes she’s busy and stuff so a day or two. Sometimes I’m busy when my dad needs me to work the store.

4 Likes

Maybe ask her about this investigation, it could be a good conversation starter. What’s the headmaster like? Is he hiding something from people?

3 Likes