I think we've reached the point of no return...

@xxFatherOfLukexx

Have we? Looks over the edge :joy:

5 Likes

It doesn’t matter if you’re on the right of the left anymore. They’re both funded and paid for. No politician cares about the people, really. Do they?

7 Likes

Getting political now? I dunno. It seems like nobody cares about anybody at a certain point. Nobody but themselves.

2 Likes

PASSSST THE POINT OF NO RETURNNNNN
THE FINAL THRESHHOLDDDD

10 Likes

No going back now…

1 Like

The Left:

• Immigrants.
  • Inclusion.
  • Free stuff.

The Right:

• Patriotism.
  • Exclusivity.
  • Ridicule what we don’t understand.

The irony is, they’re both fighting against each other. They’re both the same side of the coin. The problem. All funded by the top men. They wanna brainwash us into fighting enough that other worse agendas get pushed because they can’t agree on anything. I see it all the time and choose not to get involved because it’s not important and I pray and hope that people wake up and smel the coffee. Both sides. Your government is playing you, people.

7 Likes

I don’t like to get involved in politics. It seems like nothing really changes either way and the same values are there all the time. Votes are the same. It’s all corrupt and there isn’t a solid way to trust their promises or what they claim is the truth. You just have to hope they’re being honest but take it with a pinch of salt.

5 Likes

The irony about immigrants is that it’s judgement for invasion. And for taking over lands and being greedy. People don’t see that either. They’re too stupid and blinded by the patriotism lie. Even over here.

3 Likes

They’re all just puppets to me. Why do people want Farage as PM? He is just the same as them all. He’s just a puppet. Boris is a puppet, May was a puppet.

2 Likes

Yeah I know. Nothing gets done unless they want it to.

What do you mean judgement for invasion?

2 Likes

Even then, it doesn’t get done :joy:

Well, the British empire (governments) invaded most of the word. Now it’s coming back on them. America and Australia too. France. Spain. You know? I respect everyone and I know that most people want to come here for a “better life” (dear love them, things must suck if they wanna go to Ireland…) but people have a bad image of all immigrants because of propaganda.

Propaganda is stupid. Humans lies are stupid.

3 Likes

But he’s so handsome and charming and has amazing hair…

2 Likes

If you’ve been drinking enough, yes.

Nah. I think you’d have to straight up be poisoned by alcohol for any of that to be true.

1 Like

True :joy:

When you’re Oscar and you have one drink^

There are two certainties in life, death and taxes.

Don’t worry about anything else coz it probably doesn’t matter

3 Likes

I guess. Is it weird I wanna be buried naked? Cause I was born naked.

1 Like

You do you man, it doesn’t concern me

2 Likes

They’ll insist on dressing me :frowning: