I want attention !

discussion

dangerous why? and wattpad is a great place I think

Yes, Wattpad is really nice but I don’t post private Information about me. And this community side isn’t on Wattpad.

I know I’m very carefully with my private information also :slight_smile:

Everybody can see it so I don’t want to. And I have to say that there is no one who have to know something like this about me. :slight_smile:

indeed I totally agree with you that is why I posted a little bit in the first post about me and not everything :blush:

I think a little bit is okay :slight_smile: but I will never say Personal information about me other People can use for themselves :confused:

I know! and I put of course not my real name in there but how are you?

A nickname is okay but the Real name…hm…i am fine, you ?

I’m very good it was a nice day for me and what have you done today?

My day was…bad. I was in school and I had panic because of a test where I didn’t know anything. I don’t know why :confused: but now I eat something and then I will read my currently book to let the evening fade away xD

okay that is something bad indeed I hope it isn’t a big fault? what was it for test? (just curious) was it difficult and was it for something important?

No it isn’t. It was a maths test and no it wasn’t difficult. Normally I am really good in maths and school but today wasn’t my day. I don’t what happened but I hope that it will be a 3 or C ? I don’t know xD and it was a normal test :slight_smile: what have you done today?

okay I hope it for you too, well I went to the dentist this morning but that is something what I don’t like…

Understandable! I hate it…but I hope it wasn’t so bad?!

always stressing hahaa and everything was okay :smiley:

Perfect :joy: what do you do today?

I go drawing and playing some games so I go relax a lot :slight_smile: and you?

I love drawing :heart_eyes: what do you want to play? I have to finish a picture for the art lesson and then learn briefly, but after that I will also relax xD

okay what do you make for your art lesson and is it fun ? I play games on my i-Pad and I have so much games but now I play the most Harry Potter a Hogwarts Mystery :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We have to draw four pictures in four different perspectives and since I like art, it’s fun :smiley: I don’t have a game on my phone, but I played Harry Potter until the energy got on my nerves :confused: