I Want To Illustrate Your OCs

Hello all! I’m looking to get involved in this community, and I thought a good way would be to share my skills as a digital illustrator!

Here are some examples of my work. I drew Harry Potter and Magda, my character from my original story Endless Stars In the Lungs of the Trees.

freckled%20harry%20for%20wattpad

magda%202%20contrast%20for%20wattpad

If you’d like an illustration, please take some time to read over my profile and maybe my new stories. I’m looking to build relationships with other Wattpadders here, so I’d like to be drawing for stories I really feel passionately about – and that I’m sure you feel passionately about too!

If we do get to talking and we agree that I’ll draw for you, please have references ready so that I can work quickly. Speaking frankly, face claims work way better than general description. As for rights to the work, you’re welcome to post the piece to your Instagram and other accounts, just please remember to tag and credit me for my hard work. I will retain the rights to my drawings, but I will also tag you online when I post the finished product – so that you can get more traffic too!

I want this to be a positive thread about how much we love our original characters! I’m excited to meet them!

(And hey, if you like my art you can follow me on Instagram @ KiraDeSomma. :blush::wink:)

Edit: some people have been asking for a form, so here we go! You can copy and paste the below lines and then post in the thread.

Information needed–
Character Name:
Genre:
Link to the story they are from:
Either face claim, or detailed description of face and appearance:
Mood or expression on their face:
Either clothing reference or detailed description of clothing:
Color scheme/background color:

I’ve decided that at this time I will be taking only close-up face portraits or busts – just so that I don’t get too overwhelmed! But I’m so happy that there’s interest in this! Thank you all! :smile:

Omg, I’m in love with the second one. :scream: :heart:

1 Like

Hi! Do you have a form?

Hello! I don’t have a form yet – but if you think that would help, I’ll definitely make one! :smile:

1 Like

hello! these are really beautiful!!

1 Like

Aweeeee… nice drawings…

Do me. Do meeeeee!!! :grin::grin:

I have art examples of my characters I buy from Harcloniter, if you want to try making a character of mine in your style :slight_smile: I figured having a full on drawing would help you out quite a bit ^^ Here’s what I’m talking about: (not mine, this again is by Harcloniter, but all of these ARE my characters)

Character art

I read pretty much exclusively fantasy stories though!

3 Likes

I too think a form would be convenient!

1 Like

omg !! I really love the detail on that dress :heart:

1 Like

Hello!!!

I would love to have an illustration!!!

girl these are absolutely stunning omg!! :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: you are so talented

1 Like

Okay

Thanks so much for the advice! I just edited the original post, so feel free to copy + paste the few lines of the form and insert the appropriate details!

1 Like

Wow, these are gorgeous! Very cool stuff!

Alright made a decision for mine ^^

Character Name: Robert Smoke
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Link to the story they are from: Red Viper and the Vampire War: https://www.wattpad.com/story/8381330-red-viper-and-the-vampire-war
Either face claim, or detailed description of face and appearance:

Art Piece

(Credit to Harcloniter)

Mood or expression on their face: A menacing glare, probably baring his fangs. All of his teeth are sharp, with his canines being somewhat longer. Different from a traditional vampire in a sense that there’s no normal ‘human’ teeth involved. His eyes are a deep red.
Either clothing reference or detailed description of clothing: Simple grey shirt
Color scheme/background color: A blue background of sorts could work, though one’s not really needed.

Thank you so much!! If you’d like one for yourself, I’ve just updated with the form! :smile:

2 Likes

Need to figure out which one to go with :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello hello! Those are amazing drawings!

Gonna need my computer to fill in the form though :joy:

(couldn’t decide between my two mcs. id like busts w both of them in the same photo. if u can’t do both its totally fine pls feel free to pick either one to do)

Character Name: Max
Genre: LGBT/ romance/ teen fic
Link to the story they are from:

Suburban Heroes

https://www.wattpad.com/story/198981423-suburban-heroes

Either face claim, or detailed description of face and appearance: male. 16. 5’7 skinny yet slightly toned frame. dark brown hair.

Face claim photos

V1_SY1000_CR0%2C0%2C612%2C1000_AL
images

Mood or expression on their face: Smug smirk

Clothing reference

Character Name: Rocky
Either face claim, or detailed description of face and appearance: male. 5’2. small and delicate frame. asian, soft innocent face. black hair.

Face claim photos

lol

Mood or expression on their face: Nervous, blushing

Clothing reference

image image

Color scheme/background color: a soft pink or orange

again id like them both in the same picture. for a pose id like rocky to be holding sunflowers and max to be standing next to him with an arm wrapped around his shoulders. lmk if I should add more info :revolving_hearts:

I included one of the pieces after fixing my form, hopefully it helps ^^ Your art is awesome!