I Want to Read Your Debute Wattpad Book | Get Reads NOW

Share your novel today, and get quick reads like :clap:

Hey! I’m Alex and I joined Wattpad a few weeks ago. I’ve fallen in love with the community and all of you amazing writers. I have released my debut novel on here and now I want to read your debut Wattpad book! Share your cover, your blurb, the link, etc. and if it sounds cool I’ll read it, and others will too.

Genres I like include: thriller, drama, mystery, fantasy, it goes on and on… but any genre is allowed!

Go!

33 Likes

My debut novel “All” is an erotic romance that I wrote on the train to/from work each day! :joy:

The story tells the tale of Abi & Noah - Abi is a naive but savvy singer at music college, whose life changes when she meets gorgeous blonde guitarist Noah. Things get steamy as Noah teaches Abi a whole world of things she’s never experienced before, but eventually it seems she’s the one teaching him… how to love.

Hope anyone choosing to give it a go enjoys it! :slight_smile:

All%20cover%20draft2

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

:rose: FIRST PLACE WINNER of the Red Rose Romance Awards 2019 :rose:

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old singer Abi meets Noah, a moody but beautiful guitarist, she soon discovers the tattoos marking his skin hide more than she first thought.

Thrown head-first into Noah’s world of secrets, passion and excitement, Abi starts to learn things from him that she’s never experienced before. But, as their relationship grows deeper, it seems as though she’s been the one teaching him all along… how to love.

As one person’s career starts to take off and the walls slowly crumble between them, will Abi and Noah ever truly be able to give each other their all?

[WARNING: Contains sexual content and swearing]

6 Likes

Hello Alex and welcome to Wattpad! :smiley:
I already posted something similar to another thread so I’ll just copy it here.
Here’s a wip I’ve been working on for the last year or so. Basically, it’s a vampire-crime novel I’ve wanted to read but couldn’t find anywhere so I wrote it (without all the cliches or having cliches and twisting them so they become at least somewhat bearable XD). Don’t know if it’s your thing but check it out, it has some dark moments, funny situations, mystery and can be considered urban fantasy.

The Crime in Callahan’s Morrow
Chronicles%20of%20Callahan's%20Morrow%201

Here’s the short summary: A series of mysterious kidnappings drives supernatural investigators to reach out for help to find the perpetrator behind it. A vampire businessman makes the members of the investigation team rethink some of their life’s choices while the conundrum of the crime entwines more than anyone could have imagined.

Since I was so lazy and didn’t copy-paste the whole summary, here you go a quote from the book, it might make some people interested.
MerAll%20TCiCM1%20(1)

2 Likes

Title: The First Lie

“The pack comes first.”

That was always something that nineteen-year-old Jillian Mortier and her two older siblings have been taught to live by. Despite her being content in her humanity, being able to serve her pack from the shadows was always the role she expected to have. The only thing that actually mattered to her was supporting her family and keeping them safe. But when she was thrust into a role she didn’t plan on taking, things started to unfold.

From the bizarre behavior of their current pack leaders including her brother to being plagued with strange visions–visions of blood, death, and destruction. It gave her no other choice. She needed to step up and take matters into her own hands because she was the only one who can.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/93178033-the-first-lie

3 Likes

On the edge of achieving fame, rock musician Adriel Cross finds himself falling in love with the wife of established actor Dominique Vega: Evangelina Lamontagne, America’s most coveted model. What starts as a one night stand turns into a dangerous affair when Evangelina is hired as an actress on the set of Adriel’s latest music video shoot. As the affair continues, so do the flashes of the paparazzi cameras, causing Dominique to act on his suspicions in the worst ways imaginable.

Link to story: https://my.w.tt/h3wgOaECOW

Thank you for reading. Enjoy.

5 Likes

That is awesome of you. I hope that you enjoy the book!

As long as the human race strives for power, there shall never be peace. We have entered a new age of war and destruction, where the world is divided. But there is no such thing as good or evil. There are people who have power and there are people who want it.
My father has always enforced in me the privilege of being born an elite. we are the superpower that controls all the industrial and nuclear sector of the world… or well what’s left of it after the third great war. The underworld is full of people who want to take control of the world which we have salvaged after the war. They want to snatch this safe haven we have created for ourselves and this has led to conflicts which have separated our world from theirs. Well, that was what my father told me until I met one underworlder myself.
And unknown to me this was the start of a new age revolution. One which will tear apart this line between the elite and the underworlders.
A revolution for which I have to pay the price of my heart and my soul.

https://www.wattpad.com/693451580-redemption-preface

3 Likes

suffocating

SUFFOCATING (Mystery - Teen Fiction - Female Protagonist - A Realistic Superhero Story)
Roxanne is passionate about getting the truth out, no matter how insignificant or horrifying it might be. Claire wants her life to be stable and safe, even if it means working somewhere mundane to keep it so. But Claire might not get what she wants, especially when Roxanne proposes that there’s a secret superhero that protects their city from any and all threats. Will Roxanne uncover the truth? Or will Claire keep their illusion of peace?

https://www.wattpad.com/708391005-suffocating-illusion-i

2 Likes

do you read Italian story to? @TheAlexHughes

Deleted

3 Likes

Hey there Alex. Welcome to Wattpad. Your gangster book looks interesting - I’ve added it to my reading list.

I’m new here too, and I’ve just posted my debut novel. It’s an urban fantasy novel called Earthshine, though it’s not nearly as gritty! :joy:

Link: https://my.w.tt/e5A47blLOW

4 Likes

Hi Alex!

It’s so cool what you’re doing and I’m super happy for every writer who gets your attention!
I haven’t figured out how to successfully add photo and link but I’ll give it a shot. Otherwise, I’ll hope the blurb will be enough to entice you into giving it a look!

Rise%20to%20Ashes%20cover%201

Warning: This story contains strong language and may contain adult themes. Readers discretion is advised.

In a city overshadowed with a gruelling hatred for minority groups, devastating hate crimes and political corruptions leave a dust storm in their wake. Enriched with the desire to love and protect the defenceless, mental health support worker Elias Misur fantasizes about one day going down in a blaze of glory. His fantasies come to a tragic stand-still when he learns that he is dying at a terrifying speed. All he wants is to live out the last of his days fulfilling his dream to continue where his beloved deceased mother left off - and just how far will he go when he obtains the powers to do so?

2 Likes

@TheAlexHughes thanks so much for your post. My first book on Wattpad is Keepsake of My Love.

Book: Keepsake of My Love
Author: @elusive_6788
Summary: Jacob Somersby walked into my life with his gorgeous violet eyes, dimpled smile, sun-kissed brown hair and tan skin. But he’s no god. Like every other human, he can break hearts. He broke mine once, so I let go of him to release the bitter pain in my heart.

Then he came back. They say you never forget your first love, but could I trust him again?

Join Lydia Coleman and Jacob Somersby in this coming-of-age love story, spanning over a decade where they play with the cards they’re dealt. Will they learn that love is an endless landscape, where forgiveness crucial for growth? Will they forge an unbreakable bond in the crucible of life, no matter which path they take?

Genre: Romance where Young Adult crosses over to New Adult
Rating: Mature
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169967147-keepsake-of-my-love

2 Likes

Hi! I have two books that might interest you!

Inverted which is a Paranormal mystery/thriller

The Song of the Black Sea which is a nautical fantasy.

You can find both on my profile here!
https://www.wattpad.com/user/CatC171

1 Like

Can somebody please help!!!???

Wattpad says I can’t put five links in but I’m only putting in two for two debut novels and it’s still not letting me :frowning:

One is crime thriller detective novel - Max Hunter: The Dragon’s Nest
The second is a comedy - Sammy’s Wacky World

I’m new to this and this is my first message!!!

Best wishes

H.S. Rehman

1 Like

Title: Among the Fallen

Blurb: Lucian Roux is a youth burdened with a stained past and a Fallen future.

Abused by his father, bullied by his peers, and cursed by the gods, his only chance of survival is to lay low and not to succumb to his inherent nature: one of death and destruction.

A fatal misunderstanding forces him to flee his village. Carrying along the curse of an ancient title and the consequences of an inescapable fate, he discovers that the path to freedom isn’t what he had originally envisioned. Instead, it is a road littered with illusions, deception, and betrayal.

When truths turn to lies and allies turn to foes, who can he really trust?

Cover: Cover!

Link: Among the Fallen

2 Likes

lost%20girl%20(1)

Title: Lost Girl

Blurb: Emelie Darling didn’t believe in magic. The only magical thing in her life was her father’s ability to weave stories from the stars and skies, captivating her, even as she got older. She almost can’t fathom traveling with her mentor through Europe for the summer.

After an afternoon with a friend, she’s swept away to a land she’d only heard about in stories. It’s nothing like her father described. It’s a grand and beautiful place, with colorful people and its charming king who was once a boy she’d only ever heard about.

But beneath the magic and color laid a darkness, a fear that she couldn’t quite place. Equipped with only letters from a woman more like an idea than a person and the help of some new friends, she’s determined to unravel the mystery.

No matter how lost she gets

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/123860649-lost-girl-editing-in-progress

2 Likes

I think it has something to do with this being your first time posting in the forums, I’m not too sure. I know it did something like that to me when I first started to me, though

1 Like

:joy: yes it did but it’s sorted now - I had to send a few messages first. Thank you for replying!

2 Likes

Anytime!

2 Likes

*complete

“It’s around a one in six chance. At least one of us should be assigned to be a lab rat. Even if we’re not chosen, someone else is going to have to live through that hell.”

The unofficial citizen Will has spent the better part of fourteen years training for his BEDL exams, a series of test that will determine his career in the Brutarian Empire. He hopes to be assigned to the Brutarian Legion as he knows it is his best chance at one day buying property and enjoying the full rights of an official citizen.

But to find a place among the Brutarian Empire’s soldiers, he has to prove himself to the Judges. Will has resolved that nothing will keep him from proving his worth to the judges, not even the care center’s rules. More than anything, Will dreads being assigned to be a lab rat. He knows all too well that being a lab rat would inevitably cost him his sanity and eventually his life.

2 Likes