I want to read your stories!

Hello, fellow Wattpadders! :kissing_heart:

I am once again requesting your help in expanding my library. Payment is optional, but more detail on that at the end of the post.

Genres I prefer:

¤Fantasy
¤Romance
¤Comedy
¤Fanfiction (However, I will NOT read anything from the following: Real Person, JPop/KPop, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones. Anything else, you’re good, but bonus points if it’s Harry Potter set in the Marauder’s Era! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
¤Action/Adventure

Genres I WON’T read:

¤Horror
¤Mystery
¤Chick lit
¤Poetry
¤Sci-fi

PM me for the links! Or simply check my profile! :kissing_heart:

Edit: Wow, guys, thanks for sharing all of your amazing sounding stories! I promise I’ll get to all of them eventually, though it might take me some time! Please, though, continue sharing those stories! I don’t like being bored. Lol

19 Likes

The UnTitled

UnTitledAdvert

Whole lota fantasy/comedy/action/romance(satire) here for ya ^^

3 Likes

Here’s mine. It’s a recently completed romance with supernatural elements. Also it’s inspired by Hades and Persephone. I really hope you give it a chance and enjoy. Be sure to stop by and drop some comments in the story and let me know your thoughts!

Edit: just got a new cover for this book

Title: Blood of Darkness
Genre: Romance

Summary: Inspired by Hades and Persephone

“Sometimes death isn’t the end. Sometimes people come back.”

~*~

Selena Silvers is an ordinary girl who loves to paint. She goes to school and works at a bookshop in Blackfell. Pretty ordinary. Except for two tiny details. One, she has an extraordinary ability to feel the emotions of those around her. Two, almost every night when she closes her eyes, she sees a gorgeous man with hair as black as night and eyes as gray as the sea after a storm. The problem is that she has no idea who he is or even if he’s real. Will she ever find out? And what other secrets are hiding in the darkness of the night?

~*~

Damien Drake is the eldest of the six Drake siblings and is forced to take the throne after his Father is murdered. Oh and the fun part? He’s a vampire surrounded by all the darkness that comes with being one. Dealing with loss has never been Damien’s strong suit and he’s gotten to a point where he forces himself to bury all of his emotions deep down and builds his walls up so high. Will his siblings or anyone else be able to reach him? And will he ever defeat the person responsible for his Father’s death?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191987540-blood-of-darkness

Rated mature due to possible graphic content (it’s due to some violent scenes, I don’t think they’re that graphic, but I’d rather be safe than sorry)

Also Book 2 of this series is currently out, it’s called Soul of Shadows, but be sure to read Blood of Darkness first!

2 Likes

Just FYI, a mod’s probably going to shut this down because you posted your story links in your own story request thread.

I have an open fanfiction if you’re interested.
Eternity’s Dime
Fate is unavoidable. It’s destiny. Most people don’t mind, they rejoice when it comes for them. They look forward to the day they’ll meet the person Fate has chosen for them.

But Phineas has forever dreaded the day his timer would hit zero. Romance just isn’t his thing and soulmates are too constricting.

The last thing he expected his soulmate to be is a green-haired young man who is somehow more zany and eccentric than Phineas himself.

With no other viable options, an awkward romance is formed. Leaving Phineas trying to hide the fact that he has no romantic feelings for the person he’s destined to spend his life with.

2 Likes

Lots of humor and romance in here.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you want to read or not but please give it a try. :3 https://www.wattpad.com/story/199394650-barefoot-summer

Comedy, dumbness, stuff?

2 Likes

My stuff falls under some of your predered genres and some that weren’t mentioned so hopefully it’s okay :sweat_smile:

BFPC2

The Battle for the Photon Core

Genre: Fantasy/action/adventure/thriller

Amneris Topanga, the immortal Queen of Lyriumia and Guardian of the Photon Core, sealed away Enliatu, the Dark king, in Negative Space five thousand years ago. She always knew that there was a way to break the spell keeping him in his prison. Ten items were hidden across the multiverse, some in the most unlikely of locations, all with tricks and traps to stop them from being found. Were they to be discovered, Amneris could only hope they were found by the right people. Of course, this was not the case. Why would things be easy for the Immortal Queen?

A new threat has arisen to the throne of Terpola, the people of the Dark King. This threat wants nothing more than to destroy Amneris, but immortals can’t be killed. Or can they? Hearing this from an unlikely source, Amneris and her Court set out to recover the items that were hidden away so long ago, meeting some old enemies along the way and teaming up with the most unlikely of allies: someone who was close to the new Queen of Terpola who has never agreed with her plans.

The Court of Lyriumia sets out on a mission with one goal in mind: Stop the Terpolite Queen before she releases the man who would quite easily destroy the multiverse. Not that Amneris couldn’t do the same, but that’s not important right now. Still, it does not take long for the Court to figure out that they got more than they were bargaining for on their mission.

TFD2

The Final Downfall

Genre: Fantasy/action/adventure/thriller

Amneris Topanga and Colt Kymmer were lost in the battle against Tara Kymmer and the Terpolite army. This allowed for Tara to gain several items needed to release the Dark King. She does not have many left to find. All that stands between her and the destruction of the multiverse is the remainder of the Lyriumian Court. What difference can eight immortals make?

Having decided that both finding their missing members and the items before Tara are the priority, the Lyriumian Court splits up. Some go after the remaining items while the rest go searching for Amneris and Colt. The only problem with this is that Tara has the same idea. She sends her allies after them, attempting to stop the Court in their missions.

The battle between Lyriumia and Terpola is slowly reaching its climax for the first time in five thousand years, which was when the last major battle of the Forgotten War was fought. Without someone who has power on par with that of the Dark King, the Lyriumian Court knows that they don’t stand much of a chance. What’s worse is that Tara is in the lead! She has more items and is beginning preparations to break the Dark King out of Negative Space.

With their strongest member missing in action and having split up, the Lyriumian Court can only hope for the best or, better yet, a miracle to bail them out of this one. There is one thing in common for both sides, and that is one question.

Who will win, the Lyriumian Court or Tara and the Dark King?

2 Likes

I’ve got a low fantasy adventure with a romantic subplot! Humor + angst

https://www.wattpad.com/story/190548277-the-ephemeral-book-1-breeder

CoverNew3

2 Likes

This is the story Dís, sister to Thorin Oakenshield and daughter of a long royal line. Meet all of our favourite dwarves again as we return to Middle Earth…

Tolkien/The Hobbit fandom. Completed. Mature content.

Where she is right

WpTitelklein

3 Likes

If you are interested I am more than happy to do a read for read :slight_smile:

A Future
Without Fear

INFO

The Vampire Diaries
Mature
Wattpad Official Fanfic book

SUMMARY

(scroll for more)

After Caroline Forbes wakes up as a vampire, she must learn to adapt to a whole new definition of ‘living.’

Everything is magnified - her speed, her strength, even her emotions - and every day brings a new challenge. For a control freak like Caroline, this should come naturally, but being a vampire is not as easy as she had hoped.

Luckily, her friend Stefan is there to help. Taking the new vampire under his wing, he shows her that life doesn’t have to end after you die. As their bond grows stronger - and with Caroline’s heightened emotions in full swing - she finds herself falling for her best friend.

When the brother of her history teacher goes missing, Caroline’s new skills are pushed to their limits. She is forced to overcome her fears, doubts, and insecurities in order to help her friends solve the mystery surrounding Kristof’s disappearance.

Their investigation uncovers dark secrets and sinister motives, but soon they discover that there is a much bigger problem: a 500-year-old demon has awoken from its slumber.

And it’s not alone.

EXCERPT

(scroll for more)

“Focus,” he whispered. “What can you hear?”

Caroline closed her eyes and strained to listen: she heard the twittering cry of a cardinal in the branches above them; the thrum of a bumblebee several meters away, as loud as if it had flown in her ear; and in the far distance, she could detect the joyous babble of a brook—Caroline had the overwhelming urge to seek it out and cool her bones in the refreshing water.

“Pay attention,” Stefan instructed her. “If you focus, you can tell what direction the noise is coming from.”

Caroline nodded and cupped her ear. Finally, she heard it: the throaty, rumbling grunts of an animal and the murmuring reply of its mate.

“Over there!” She could barely contain her enthusiasm now that she had grasped the basics of vampire hearing, and Stefan stifled a grin as she bounced on the balls of her feet.

“Follow me.” He grabbed Caroline’s hand again, and in a flash, they raced through the undergrowth, ducked between the trees. Thorns lashed at Caroline’s bare legs, and she winced. Adrenaline coursed through her veins and her heart pounded so hard in her chest that she felt sure it would alert their quarry.

He stopped abruptly and pulled her to her knees behind a fallen tree. The log was so rotten that Caroline could peer through holes in the bark. As she leaned forwards she inadvertently disturbed a giant centipede and squeaked in fright; Stefan clapped a hand over her mouth as it slithered into the undergrowth.

“I’ll show you how to run like that later,” he muttered in response to her bewildered expression. “Look over there.”

REVIEWS

(scroll for more)

“A Future Without Fear is a beautifully descriptive and engaging story that had me hooked from the first chapter! The author portrays these lovable characters so accurately, but with enough of a twist that she makes them her own! A definite must-read!”
- LadyWazzy

“I can’t tell you how much I have enjoyed reading this story. I am excited for the end but sad that it is almost over. You are such an amazing writer and you should be proud that you have written so much in just a few months. I can’t wait to read the other stories you have planned.”
- eaglerivergirl

“I have never seen the show before, but I loved the story from start to finish. I could understand all of it because it was explained so well and in such a natural way. I am already excited to read the sequel - and as someone who doesn’t usually read fanfiction, I consider that high praise!”
- slyce_potato

LINK HERE

Coded by DarlaCassic. Get your own personalized post here.

2 Likes

Hey :slight_smile: This is my story, I hope it worth a try for you :slight_smile:

Title: Finally Love!
Genre: romance/dramedy/LGBT+
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/186270995-finally-love
Blurb: Fanny, a young lesbian woman seraches for her place in the world and it takes her somewhere she never thought she could ever belong. Despite being headstrong, rebellious, free spirited, and a little arrogant - so everything that a soldier shouldn’t be - she finds herself in the military, but the hardest part comes only after that. Before she could even realize, someone steals her heart, but unfortunatelly for her, that someone is her straight best friend who lives in a happy relationship.
She has never truly been in love before, and this particular case would be challanging even for someone much more emotionally prepared than her. She has to grow up somehow to handle the unrequited love as an adult should, it’s just not clear how she will do that.

2 Likes

I have a serious soft spot for Harry Potter fanfiction, so I’d say this “optional payment” should be pretty painless for me! :joy:

I have two stories if you are interested!

The first, Temere Mortis, is complete.
20190906_180030_0000

20190904_175928_0000

Link: https://my.w.tt/NELydQOiTZ

The second, Olivia’s Curse, is not complete but it’s my current baby (and in my opinion a lot better than my first book) and I update at least once a week!

20190901_151406_0000
20190901_152031_0000
20190901_152009_0000
20190901_152122_0000

Link: https://my.w.tt/Kl3BuTNiTZ

2 Likes

Hey there! I’ve got a completed Fantasy story for you, if you like? ^-^

BD

Blaze in the Darkness

High Fantasy

The death of the Beast Collector was the beginning of a new life for firefox kit Zanixa.

Sold to a werewolves as an illusion in a bottle, the pack is reluctant to take responsibility for the fox kit who is alone in the world. Now she’s freed after centuries of imprisonment, the pack’s resident vampire takes care of her.

Zanixa has other ideas than staying with them, though. She is eager to find her mother… if her mother is still alive. The world is a big, dangerous place for a young magical fox who knows nothing about werewolf wars, hungry rogues, or nature spirits.

Here’s the link :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @silver00960!

My WIP “Eternal Orchids” is kind of a weird story to describe but it’s a young adult dark fantasy/romance, almost a bit gothic but not horror, with plenty of twists and turns… it’s different to a lot of stuff out there (hopefully!)

Hope you like it, if you choose to take a look :blush:

ETERNAL ORCHIDS by Lucille Dixon
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/179210612-eternal-orchids

Orchids%20latest%20cover

The flowers are always in bloom at Edenhall Park…

When a beautiful but mysterious stranger offers nineteen-year-old Evelyn a fresh start, away from the tough life she’s been living on the streets, she jumps at the chance.

However, after arriving at the seemingly-magical Edenhall Park - an ancient, grand house where the young, beautiful and celebrated seem to live wild and free - Evelyn soon begins to realise things are not quite as they seem.

As Evelyn’s heart starts to fill with love and desire, it soon learns to ignore what her head is telling her and simply allow the beauty of Edenhall Park and all those who live there to consume her every fibre.

Can love really allow people to stay young and beautiful forever? Within the walls of Edenhall Park, it would appear so…

2 Likes

Sorry, fanfic always goes right over my head. :sweat_smile: But, maybe you might like my pirate adventure!

Title: Riven Isles
Genre: Adventure (fantasy)
Mood: mysterious, adventurous
Short summary: After the murder of his mother, Walter Avery sets off on an expedition to a supposedly nonexistent island, led by the X-marked map that Lisa Avery had left in his possession. With this as his only lead to those that had torn his life apart, Walter disembarks with a varied cast of personalities on a voyage of revenge, while those with him seek peace, knowledge, glory, and adventure.
A supernatural, mystical twist to Robert Louis Stenvenson’s timeless Treasure Island.

Summary

Riven%20Isles riven

2 Likes

Thanks! It sounds really interesting. I’ll add it to my library now! :blush:

1 Like

cover2

Title: Because You’re Different
Genre: YA/NA Romance
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/175919565-because-you’re-different

Blurb:
What if your body doesn’t always do what you want it to do?

For June, this isn’t a question, but a daily reality. As a fourteen-year-old with cerebral palsy, frequently dropping stuff and being stared at by complete strangers is nothing out of the ordinary. Other than that, life is great, until her parents decide to move to California.

With all her friends miles away and nobody there to protect her from boys stealing your lunch, school becomes a lot more complicated than it had been. Then, she befriends Sam Redstone, a shy boy who’d always been invisible to others.

June’s days improve drastically with Sam by her side, and when she meets his older brother Nathan, she finally believes her cousin Valentina might have been right about sexy California guys. Slowly, she and Nathan develop a unique friendship, one that, June finds herself hoping, might someday turn into something more. But as the years go by, she’s starting to think she might never be with him that way, or any other man for that.

2 Likes

Oops, I better remove those links then… :relieved::joy: And thanks, I’ll definitely be adding this to my library! :smiley:

1 Like

bookcover

Genre: Fantasy

SUMMARY:

They say that the stars will show you the way - the way to find what your heart desires. This is a story about a brave and charismatic girl named Rose. She just graduated from the Academy as a top student. But on the same day, a dark and mysterious fog appeared on the sky. She will be called to form a team to search the core of the ominous mist and save the kingdom. With her vast knowledge about the world, she will follow the stars to guide her and her team on a long journey, where she will learn new things, such as teamwork, friendship and love. The team will face a lot of difficulties on their travels and they are ready to sacrifice themselves for their kingdom … or - at least - for each other. This is a story… Sorry, my mistake… This is a legend about adventure, family, dragons, bravery and true love… This is a legend to be told.

AUTHOR : English is not my native language, so if you spot any mistakes or you have a better sentence, feel free to tell me. I am doing my best to improve. Enjoy reading…

2 Likes

tltwt%20new

❝It’s not meaningless when he has the power to break your heart into thousand pieces❞

Quentin Adams has been in love with his best friend for years. Although their happily ever after happens only in his dreams, he’s not one to give up. For so long, he had been willing to do anything to make his dreams come true and never had he even thought about anyone else.

But everyone has a breaking point. And unfortunately, after seeing the love of his life with someone else, he’s beginning to lose hope. Soon he meets Theodore Peterson who makes him question if he’s ready to take a risk and get his heart broken again.

Read here!

2 Likes