I will be a Writing buddy or Co-writer

I will be a co-writer or writing buddy

and feel free to pm me to help

What kind of story are you planning to write?

I’m not sure I enjoy writing Fantasy, But I’m mostly the Co-writer not the Author

1 Like

Just randomly, how would it work if we were to do this?

well you could pm me i would give you the email i use and you would start a google docs and email it to me then i would help you too write story like come up with a plot, characters,and stuff like that

1 Like

Ohh, ok.

What happens if one of you want to publish the book traditionally or through Amazon? Later on that is.

Personally I don’t like getting credit so that’s all you i just enjoy creating something

What would you do as a writing buddy?

well you could pm me i would give you the email i use and you would start a google docs and email it to me then i would help you too write story like come up with a plot, characters,and stuff like that

Do you like Ben 10 or Steven Universe?

What sorts of fantasy do you usually read? Humorous, S & S, Epic, YA, Mythic, crossed over? Is a futuristic plot out of your comfort zone? Do you have a knack for humor? Any particular hobby or topical interests? Completed any works, novels, short stories, novellas, novelettes? Have you a practiced understanding of POV types? Is English your first language? ,

yes

Mostly I read mythic but I do like YA and S & S. I am fine with a futuristic plotline, that’s actually usually what I write, or an alternative universe timeline. I would say I have a knack for humor. I am in the process of writing a book though, no, I have no properly finished novels. I have been practicing with Point of View in books. I was born and still am in France but have grown up with English.

Any ideas for a villain OC?

Okay. I have two series of short stories, One mythic, and one futuristic that could have new episodes added. For the mythic series, I do have one of the short stories for it that is only half completed (There are three completed so far, in the set.) Both sets involve one degree of humor or another. You could look at either set, and If either held any interest, you could either work to complete the mythic one (its not currently posted), or start one of your own for the futuristic set. Usually some new character(s) or other is brought in for each story in both, so you would get to work with both developed and new characterizations.

One set came very close to selling in its entirety to a publication, who’s well known editor sent me a very personal, and apologetic letter. The set came, he says, to a coin flip choice, which his staff overruled.

Personally I like to work with the other one better, but both are fast and fun to work on. I would work with you on them of course, but the byline would feature your name first, for purposes of Wattpad posting. I have currently pulled the two volumes down, but can remount them fairly quickly if you wish to look at them. I was intending some revisions, but my time is directed elsewhere too often, so its hard to return to them as a full time project. The incomplete story can be E-mailed to you. This I am doing because both sets have potential I’d not want to see wasted, and one has a separate novella writ for it already. Let me know.
Both would be co-writing ops of a sort, though I suspect, as they are serial short stories, largely I would be a mentoring resource and co-editing your newer efforts.
Addendum: I reposted the two collections to Wattpad for you.

I have a few ideas for my villain OC but the OC is supposed to be a shady character. I am not sure what kind of gem my OC should be. For my character’s background my OC scouts potential heroes and matches them so that said villain would fight them after the hero applies for an application.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.