I will read your book if you read mine

https://www.wattpad.com/story/184125262-darkened

2 Likes

ok 9 mine 9 urs

with likes i will do it

1 Like

Im gonna get to them as soon as I can today and the ones I cant get to today I will get to tomorrow

1 Like

One thing I ask is that you actually take the time to read my story instead of just clicking through it. I know I’m going to spend some quality time enjoying yours. I’m already having so much fun with the first chapter.

2 Likes

lol i will read it or else my heart wont let me live
but 1st i ill just like it … i gotta update my book soon first… so hope u understand

2 Likes

You’re updating today?

1 Like

Don’t worry i actually read through the storys no matter how long it takes me to get through them. I only ask that you try to be a little patient as I also have school work to complete as well as other peoples books too. But I will read them that I know and im excited to read them as well, I plan on trying to at some point. I havent had time to with a quiz coming up but hopefully, I am able to once I go home

1 Like

It’s all good thank you

Do you have year-round school? That sucks.

yea college student

2 Likes

Really? Wow. I’m going to college next month. Hopefully I’ll still have time to read.

2 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

I’m definitely going to check it out:)
Here’s mine:

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/192927262-battle-of-elements
BLURB: Passionate Fire, intuitive Water, practical Earth, witty Air, mysterious Light, or dangerous Darkness- to which of them would you belong?
Imagine being born into a kingdom based on one of them, but being capable of more. Azara, Alek, and Aurora are born into strict worlds, not being allowed to pursue their true passion- their opposite element. The three chosen ones realize they are meant to use their force to help the repressed ones and save the world from power-hungry, dangerous suppressors. But are Azara, Alek, and Aurora strong enough to fight against the elements they are born with to create a better world?

I hope you like it;)

1 Like

The Protetturi: The Beginning of the End

Elizabeth felt alone. In a world she thought was those of story books, television series and movies.

The Reapers, creatures of the night, had murdered over 7,500 people across the globe. Elizabeth had been the only one to see one of them and live to tell the tale. Since that night, Elizabeth began to feel, see and do things she had not previously. Now, Elizabeth is drawn to the mysterious and dark world filled with demons, vampires, werewolves and The Protetturi – the protectors of the world. She finds herself under the protection of Chase – a member of The Protetturi – who helps her realise what she is, what they are.

I’ll get onto yours as soon as I’ve been accepted!

1 Like

18 Chapters ongoing. I’ll finish both books tomorrow cuz I’m really sick today sorry :pensive:

2 Likes

I will try and get to them as soon as I can I promise

1 Like

Doubtful Poems by a Hopeful Teenager

Completed
Leona is a sixteen year old introverted writer hiding in her world of poetry who’s only friend is a boy she met online. James Greyson is the out going, charming, golden boy who’s family just moved to Tampa FL. He soon questions everything he has with the girl online who he only knows as Valeera, when a girl at his new school captures his mind and soul with her poetry. Ridden with anxiety, Leona decides to keep her identity hidden from the only one who’s understood her. Her plan was working until she starts receiving texts from her father whos in prison for the murder of her mother.

Doubtful Poems by a Hopeful Teenager

To Love A Hurricane

https://my.w.tt/sk1dTxICSW

Completed

A recently dumped, accident-prone photographer is trying to get her mess of a life back on track when she accidentally runs over a mysterious man. In this hilarious, awkward, swoon-filled romance, follow the ridiculous adventure of Myla and her mystery man as the universe forces them together in the most comical way.

2 Likes

you know the title looks a bit off-topic… yeah it includes poems but basically, you are talking more about the love story of two people bond with an online friendship so maybe think of it

done!! there were few grammatical errors so I just edited a bit here
n I did my part of the deal of reading now ur turn!

1 Like

Yeah I know it confuses people on wattpad… But it’s the perfect name for the book. :slight_smile:

1 Like