Ice Cream Parlor - A solo thread

forms | covers | premades

2 Likes

_illuminating | Beating Hearts | #7 | preview delivered - waiting on payment
willgenesis | Trapped | #14 | preview delivered - waiting on payment

1 Like

TAG LIST

@lrafael98 @Azanthiel @AndressaVan @scmimi @byefromhell @edeapenn @hatefuls33 @xangientx @Charles_Turner @Toobigofadreamer @caessium @DaisyDoesNothing @Lady-Emerald @AnneCullen3 @bottle_of_rum @ellisebay @toastynights @EncryptedWriting @newsies- @witchoria @jewls757 @allymullerstories

*Let me know if you want me to remove your tag.

5 Likes

Actually, might come here for a cover soon

1 Like

B U M P

1 Like

bump

Cover Form
Title: Beating Hearts
Author: Layla
Subtitle: n/a
Summary: darcy and thelonious manage to find love despite everything
Ideas: for colours black, white, grey and perhaps a splash of red. i was thinking of perhaps a heart or a heartbeat/heart line. kind of simple. or perhaps the silhouette of a couple, and then the title placed over them as a contrast.
Character Description: darcy is a redhead and thelonious is all sexy, kinda like david gandy, dark and broody
Other*: Ice cream, btw, i had to take the image out because wattpad wouldn’t allow it, sorry

1 Like

~ accepted ~

Thank you for your request! I am accepting it but I may not be able to do a super simple cover, I will attempt it for now and let you know if we need to discuss any other ideas!

Hi! Is the “prayers” premade still available?

1 Like

Yes, Premades are removed once taken. Anything in that folder is available

Premade Form
Premade Name: Prayers
New Title: Trapped
Author: Will + Genesis
Subtitle*: Always read the fine print…
Other*: I’d been looking for a cover to represent a story of mine that’s still in the works, and would be honored to use this fantastic graphic in it. Thanks for reading. I will follow and credit you if you accept my request.

thanks for accepting! :) i'm pretty open to your interpretation so feel free to try out whatever you think is good
1 Like

Thank you for requesting. However, you appear to be missing something… Please re-read the rules!

Premade Form
Premade Name: Prayers
New Title: Trapped
Author: Will + Genesis
Subtitle*: Always read the fine print…
Other*: I’d been looking for a cover to represent a story of mine that’s still in the works, and would be honored to use this fantastic graphic in it. Thanks for reading. I will follow and credit you if you accept my request. P.S. Ice cream.

I’m multitasking - my apologies.

1 Like

No problem! Give me a few minutes to change the text and ill have it up for you!

1 Like

Here is your cover, please complete the follow part of the payment to receive a copy without the “preview” watermark. Please PM me a link to the bio showing my credit once the story is posted!

Drag to new tab…

1 Like

Hey, do you have any covers that are similar to what you want?

Here are two options for your cover, please let me know which one you like better. The “preview” watermark will be removed once a follow is received.

Drag to new tab…

1 Like

B U M P