You saw the title and maybe that peeked your interest enough to click that button. Welcome to If Only They Were Better where I’m offering premades that I made to try and get better for making my own covers. The only thing here are the premades.
- Fill out the form for the premade
- Make sure that the payment is completed once accepted
- You have 36 hours to collect the premade. If you don’t, the premade will be converted back to its original state.
- By collect I mean, tell me if you’re going to use it or not.
- Credit is mandatory. It can be in the description or the first chapter.
- What you see is what you get.
- Use the cover for at least 48 hours once you accept it
- If anyone chooses the ones that have more than one look to it, that is just shows the different ones that you can pick from. Should you claim it, the design with them will also be taken down.
- When I change the title, one of the things I can do is change the font if you have one in mind. The images below show my poorer than poor ability to do fonts.
- Comments should at least appear like you got at least one word out of the story and not like random guesses. (They might be premades
that suckbut they deserve at least a little respect for the time spent on them)
- I will only accept one order at a time from the same user. If you do seek more than one cover, the payment will continue onto the next chapter of the book you already commented on or in the other book I have listed.
- Be respectful and have fun!
Is the book published:
Payment: ( Aesthetic/Author Notes do not count. I accept only comments on the first chapter or onward. Comments should be spread through-out the chapter)
6-8 in-line comments on Pirates of the Silver Sea
Credit is mandatory