If Only They Were Better | Premade Cover Shop

You saw the title and maybe that peeked your interest enough to click that button. Welcome to If Only They Were Better where I’m offering premades that I made to try and get better for making my own covers. The only thing here are the premades.

• Fill out the form for the premade
  • Make sure that the payment is completed once accepted
  • You have 36 hours to collect the premade. If you don’t, the premade will be converted back to its original state.
  • By collect I mean, tell me if you’re going to use it or not.
  • Credit is mandatory. It can be in the description or the first chapter.
  • What you see is what you get.
  • Use the cover for at least 48 hours once you accept it
  • If anyone chooses the ones that have more than one look to it, that is just shows the different ones that you can pick from. Should you claim it, the design with them will also be taken down.
  • When I change the title, one of the things I can do is change the font if you have one in mind. The images below show my poorer than poor ability to do fonts.
  • Comments should at least appear like you got at least one word out of the story and not like random guesses. (They might be premades that suck but they deserve at least a little respect for the time spent on them)
  • I will only accept one order at a time from the same user. If you do seek more than one cover, the payment will continue onto the next chapter of the book you already commented on or in the other book I have listed.
  • Batch 1 and two are here
  • Be respectful and have fun!

Form:
Premade Name:
Batch #:
New Title:
*Author:
Is the book published:
Extra:

Payment: Pick one ( Aesthetic/Author Notes do not count. I accept only comments on the first chapter or onward. Comments should be spread through-out the chapter)

Disclaimer: Images I’ve used for the pictures go to their rightful owners. For most of these images I have used unsplash and google. I use either Canva, Postermywall, and PicsArt to blend and add text to the images. You have 36 hours to use a cover you’ve requested. If I have not heard back in that time, I will convert the cover back to the original title and take that to mean you do not like it. If an image is converted back to its original state you will need to refill out the form and redo the payment to claim the cover. If comments are not spread throughout the chapter, and you tell me its done I will a) tell you to redo it or b) deny the accepted request. It should appear you at least got a word or a sentence out of the chapter (though I would prefer you to have actually have read it). This shop is only premades and any requests that isn’t one will be automatically denied.

Batch 5 of Premade’s coming soon

2 Likes

Batch 3 & 4 of Premade’s

Another version of Disappearing: One Two

Another version of The Magic Of Time: One
Another version of Good Girl: One

2 Likes
Premades: Batch 1

Premade’s

250x500

Premades: Batch 2

Imgur: Death Due Us Part

Imgur: Braaaains

1 Like

You’re covers are amazing. :heart_eyes: I’m trying to make a cover for a Marvel fanfic I’m currently writing. Do you have any suggestions on good apps or websites I could use for this? (Preferably free.)

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

To make the cover itself I’ve switched between PosterMyWall and PicsArt. I used to use Desygner for covers. I usually find my images off of Unsplash unless it’s a model then I just take a image off the web and go from there.

1 Like

Might as well give this a bump

and clam a spot towards the top in case I have other craddy premades to put up.

Hey there!

As part of our re-organization of the Multimedia Designs club, we have moved your thread to the correct sub-category so people can find it more easily.

If you wish to temporarily close your shop, or your thread is on hiatus, feel free to move it to the On Hiatus section. When you’re ready to reopen it, you can move it back to the correct category.

If you’d like your thread permanently closed, you can request that in the Thread Hiding and Closing pinned thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

Thank you!

Hollie - Community Ambassador :azanthiel:

1 Like

[quote=“StoryWritersNeverLie, post:1, topic:171974”]
Premade Name/letter: harvest moon
New Title: Royal Blood
*Author: Vaishnavee, Umayal
Is the book published: No…
Extra: don’t write the name of the authors…
and thanks!

Accepted. Go ahead and complete the payment and I’ll have the changes made here soon.

1 Like

payment complete

I only see one comment (end of the review). My payment for that story is:

That means there are still between 4-7 comments owed.

Comments should also be spread throughout the chapter.

ohhh okay got it!

posted four more :slight_smile:

Deliver: Royal Blood

Hope you enjoy and remember that credit is mandatory and that the graphic should be used for at least 48 hours.

Got a few new premades up (Batch 3) should’ve been writing but I did this instead. I’ve been trying to find ways to improve. Maybe I will. Hope ya’ll enjoy.

1 Like

Got batch 4 of premades out and I rather like them, though the fonts could use some changing.Still don’t know what I’m doing but I feel like I’m making them look a little pretty. :joy::blush:

1 Like

Premade Name: Tear Drops
Batch #: 4
New Title: The man with the red gloved
*Author: Vaishnavee, Vanditha
Is the book published: no
Extra: nothing else but thanks :blush:

Love it thank you

Premade Name: Flying High
Batch #: 3
New Title: Flames
*Author: Vaishnavee