If the main character of your story was a person in reality, would you accept marrying him?

when I read a book, I always imagine myself as a one of the characters in the story. So, what if the main character of your story is a real person and he asks you to marry him, would you accept the offer?

For me, I would not accept the offer of marrying my main character beacuse honestly he is too intense for me. And he needs a patient girl by his side who can understand his twisted thinking and unfortunately I am not that girl.

1 Like

Yikes, it depends on the story. In one, I would totally marry him if he wasn’t gay and in a relationship already. For my other story, I don’t think marrying a hitman would be a good idea.

1 Like

hmmmmm yes, im into dark mysterious guys :thinking:

1 Like

yes marrying a hit man is definitely a bad idea

2 Likes

I’ve got a few male MCs and let me just say…

Isaac? Sweetheart? Soft boy? Maybe, but he’s like a son to me, so no.

Owen? Legitimate bastard? If he was a real person I’d probably murder him. And he’s also gay and taken–so I’ll leave my terrible other son alone.

I’m not joking when I say I would hate Owen irl, because I would, he’s really flawed and would hang around crowds I wouldn’t even touch. But of course, he’s three-dimensional so he’s not completely terrible, terrible enough for me to want nothing to do with him, though.

1 Like

Oye… :smiley:

Tom: Definitively not, he’s essentially my brother. :smiley:
Gabzryel: … maybe. But considering he’s an eidomorph and I would need to keep up with his unusual lifestyle… Most likely not.
Abraham: Oye, really not. Bitter and power-hungry guys are way not my type.
Randall: Are you kidding me? He’s 72 years old!
Daniel: Have you seen him or heard him talking? He’s way too emotionless.
Scott: No thank you. He’ll probably murder me in my sleep at a whim.
Bohm: He’s married, idiot. And 69 years old.

1 Like

you have it hard with your characters :smile::smile: maybe you will have a better luck with other characters from another story

Hmm… Let’s see…

Simeon Engels: Too heart-broken; I don’t force men who lost their true love to marry me. Besides, about half a dozen assistants will ask him first.

1 Like

wow! you are really out of luck! just stay single! :joy::joy:

Yep, pretty much. :smiley: At least story-wise. :wink: (although I’m equally out of luck real life-wise :wink: )

I’ve got more examples, but… I think you know the answer by now. :smiley:

1 Like

Depending on the story… If it was To Believe in Peter Pan, no. If it was possibly Beauty of a Crimson Soul, maybe. Ayden is a keeper. If it was The Perfect Man, absolutely not. Tyler is a force to be reckoned with. I’d have to choose Ayden out of all of them probably.

1 Like

Kiran Johanneson: Oh fuck no you asshole
Marcus Reyes / Richard Maddox: They’re gay and also dating so no
Lumino Solaris Firestead: He’s in love with Auralee (my female MC) so no

i can think of no other male MCs

1 Like

Can’t. I’m not gay

4 Likes

Well he’s probably one of the top 3 richest people in the world soooo yeah probably lol.

Problem is he’s as straight as a could be xD

1 Like

Male MC’s? Not really
But I do have quite a few important characters.
Of the lot, I would definitely give Ryder a chance, but he is too busy teaching the MC her history and how to control her wolf. So, strike one.
Dreynor on the other hand, is definitely my type of guy, fun, but also serious when he needs to be and a force to reckon with when gets mad , but then he rarely gets mad. XD
Then there is Elliot. Well, idk about him yet, seems okay okay, but it also seems he has a thing for my MC lol.

1 Like

good, at least you find someone! :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Coda-9994…I’m absolutely not marrying a cyborg whale.

Jim? No, that’d be a creepy age difference.

Fiver? Maybe, assuming I can get around the fact that they’re a criminal.

1 Like

Disregarding personality for a minute, instead basing it on his gender and age, no. Then going back to personality, also no. Haha. He starts the story trying to do everything for everyone and by the end he’s a murderer. Not really someone I’d want tied to me in marriage.

1 Like

If I was gay and if my main character wasn’t a coward.

1 Like

No, at all, my two MC’s are male, so no

1 Like