If you got a new account name when you logged in

announcement

Yes! It worked! Thank you! :blush: :heart:

Also, may I change the email? I don’t want to go back to the weirdness. I love to change it to my other email.

If I can’t, that’s okay! :smile:

@BornToWrite47: I’ve updated it on Wattpad. Log out of the forums and back in again to verify it still works.

It’s okay. It seems to happen with a small number of user accounts. Not sure why. I’ll change it again.

@BornToWrite47: Try again now.

It’s back! Thank you! :grin:

@BornToWrite47: Around for a few minutes? I’d like to try to track down the problem.

Yes, I’ll be around.

That would be awesome if we can find out what the problem is.

Try again now.

@BornToWrite47: Put it back to the working setup. I think I know what the problem is (though not how it happened). I’ll have to do some checking tomorrow before trying again.

Okay! Perfect, take your time.

Thank you! :smile:

@agatharoza1: Can you send me a PM on the main site from both accounts, just so I know both are yours.

@cpoirier my email addresses are the same on both. please could you advise on how to get rid of this extra 1 in my user?

@FearHuntress1: The email account you used here for @FearHuntress is associated with another account on Wattpad. If you log in here using that other account, it should rename the old account out of the way. Then logging back into this account should rename it to what you want. Alternatively, you can send me a PM on the main site from both accounts (so I know they are both yours) and I’ll swap the email addresses.

@wjade1: The email account you used here for @wjade is associated with another account on Wattpad. If you log in here using that other account, it should rename the old account out of the way. Then logging back into this account should rename it to what you want. Alternatively, you can send me a PM on the main site from both accounts (so I know they are both yours) and I’ll swap the email addresses.

@White_Rook: I changed your Wattpad email address to match what you used here. Try now. Let me know when you are in and I’ll change your Wattpad account back.

Yes, it worked. Thank you very much.

@White_Rook: Great. Actually, I’ll let you change your email address back, as I realize I forgot to mark it down. :expressionless:

ah i figured it out tysm you’ve been really helpful <3

@astrxphoria I’ve updated your Wattpad account to the email address you used here. You should be able to log in now. Let me know when you’re in and I’ll change it back.