If you got a new account name when you logged in

announcement

@StorytimeOnline1, @miramallows: the situation was even more complicated than that, unfortunately. Looks like you also had created a @storytimeonline account here (which I have now deleted, hopefully freeing the name). Also, unfortunately, there is nothing I can do at this point to fix the problems, as there is a limited window in which Discourse will let me delete accounts with posts. Both your accounts are past that limit. You will have to ask someone on the Ambassador team to move your ambassador privileges from one account to the other.

Ah, okay, thanks, will do.

@LightenTheShadows1

Here you can come to get the 1 away.
(sorry if you have already been here)

How do I get the 1 out of the way?

Just ask nice here and @cpoirier will help you

Alright, thanks!

I need help, my dudes! :joy:

@LightenTheShadows1 Log out (of here) and log in again.

Ok, thank you! :blush:

@skidzipop1

If you want the “1” in your username gone please ask here. Someone will help you

@Nayeli_Ivonne1

If you want the “1” in your username gone please ask here. Someone will help you

I always had the 1 in my user name and it’s the same way on the main site. There is another user SallyMason without the 1 who still has an account, so I’m not sure it can be removed. Otherwise, it might be confusing.

Thanks for clearing that up :slight_smile:

Count to xxx before a mod posts Vol 12

Hi there! :blush:

I tried to removed the ‘1’ like you suggested but it seems that I failed. Can you help me?

@cpoirier ^^

Hello! I was pointed toward this thread @cpoirier Can I also get the 1 removed at the end of my username as well, please? I attempted to change my email just in case I had signed up with something other than my WP one, but that didn’t work so not sure if that was it. Thank you!

@RaraHanna I’ve deleted the other account. Log out of and back in here and the name should be fixed.

@chaos_flare1 I deleted the other account. Log out and back in here and the name should update…

@Carolyn_Hill I updated your Wattpad account to match the email address you used here. Log in and it should link up. Let me know when you are back in and I’ll change the email address back on Wattpad.

It worked! :smiley: Thank you so much for your help.

@Carolyn_Hill Okay, I’ve set your email address back the way it was. Try logging in again and let me know how it goes.