If you got a new account name when you logged in

announcement

@Orizielle: Your account looks linked to me. Or is it a different account you are talking about?

are you sure?

because everyone else’s wp bio shows up but mine doesn’t/

I used the same username and picture for the beta acc too so I can’t tell for sure/

Please help about the email I really don’t want it on display

Is there any chance that you can change my email on this account to my one on my main Wattpad account? I don’t want to receive Wattpad information to my personal email? Could you change this to my Wattpad contact?

@Orizielle: where is the email showing up? To my knowledge, the site doesn’t display it anywhere public.

@JaxMayflower: it’s updated. You should receive a confirmation link you’ll need to click.

@JaxMayflower: I deleted the duplicate account. Don’t try logging in again until you’ve clicked the link in the confirmation email on the address change for your current account.

Thank you so much <3

is there any way, i can change my profile picture here?

It’s currently configured to take your avatar from the main site.

okay, thank you. :slight_smile:

on my profile, if I click ‘expand’ it shows up after the ‘trust level’ there’s a tab called Email: thentheemailadress

maybe only I can see it? idk :confused:

Idk how to take screenshots on pc or I’d show

@Orizielle: try it on somebody else’s profile and let me know.

no I can’t see it on anyone else’s profile, it ends with the trust level or the group

Cool. Then I think you’re set.

How do I take a screenshot (picture of my computer screen) using Windows XP?

Article ID: 67

Last updated: 19 Nov, 2013

Revision: 3
Print

Export to PDF

Subscribe

Email to friend

Views: 2949573

1. Click on the window you would like to capture.

2. Press Ctrl + Print Screen (Print Scrn) by holding down the Ctrl key and then pressing the Print Screen key. The Print Screen key is near the upper-right corner of your keyboard. (Depending on the type of keyboard you have, the exact key names on your keyboard may vary slightly.)

Click Ctrl+V and paste it over here.
Hope this makes sense :slight_smile:

hi guys

@cpoirier hi! I was finally able to log in with this account. Although, i think my badges will forever be held on the other account I don’t like, but I guess it’s okay :slight_smile: I’ll just earn the lost badges. So, thank you for your hard efforts!

Anyway, I came here on behalf of a friend you shared discussions with @miuna. Apparently, she can no longer log in on both accounts and has been getting the same error I did about “contact administrators”.

She says that she switched her emails on her wp accounts to match community accounts but received an error message after attempting to login. And that, she wanted to keep the one that is currently named ‘miuna.’ which was the beta tester account. We also hope that her badges won’t be lost like mine was :slightly_smiling_face:

Your reply is much appreciated! Thank you

For your politeness and upbeat manner, I just awarded you a ‘greatness’ badge :slight_smile:

@LaurenLeto oh wow :astonished: thank you so much! I don’t know what to say… but I feel very happy. thank you! :hugs::sob::scream::joy:

@miuna: I’m not sure I’ll be able to look at your account before Friday. I’m currently buried in work, and the other stuff affects more people. I’ll let you know when I’ve had a look. Sorry for the delay.