If you got a new account name when you logged in

announcement

It’s funny, because you’re an ambassador. So it’s humorous.

I know, right? Logging in again with a different device gave me a different account. :frowning:

@LxOxGxIxA, @blue_jay: I’ve deleted the new account and changed the email address on the old one. @blue_jay: You should receive an email to confirm the address change. Do so before you try to log back into the forums and it should link up correctly.

@pinklover237: What’s the other account name?

@AllThingsPi: I’ve done the fix again. You MUST confirm the email address change BEFORE you log into the forums again. If you don’t, you’ll have the same problem again.

Thank you it worked! But am I able to change the email address? this is actually an outdated email.

It’s what’s on your Wattpad account. Update it there, and it should copy over next time you log in here.

Gg, now go make your first post in the mod chat.

Hey @chris.poirier - DrAyaz is having the same issue after the server change. His account on Wattpad is https://www.wattpad.com/user/DrAyaz. He has both DrAyaz and DrAyaz1 and when he tries to log in it’s throwing him an error. He changed his email - I asked him if he did the verification.

@blue_jay: I updated the email again. As with last time, confirm the change BEFORE you log in again.

@Mahana258 You will receive an email asking you to confirm the change of your email address. Confirm it BEFORE you log in again.

@masticina: You will receive an email asking you to confirm the change of your email address. Confirm it BEFORE you log in again.

@MistressOP: You will receive an email asking you to confirm the change of your email address. Confirm it BEFORE you log in again.

@deathofcool: You will receive an email asking you to confirm the change of your email address. Confirm it BEFORE you log in again.

@DrAyaz: You will receive an email asking you to confirm the change of your email address. Confirm it BEFORE you log in again.

@pinklover237: You will receive an email asking you to confirm the change of your email address. Confirm it BEFORE you log in again.

Did I miss anyone?

@SWKata tried logging in and the site turned her into @SWKata1

@SWKata: You will receive an email asking you to confirm the change of your email address. Confirm it BEFORE you log in again.

It is done :slight_smile: Thank you for helping me out.