If you got a new account name when you logged in

announcement

I got everything back, thanks for the help Chris!:blush: And Kat @WorldsInsideMyHead ofc!:slight_smile:

@deathofcool: I’ve updated your Wattpad account instead. Try now. Let me know when you are done so I can change your Wattpad account back.

@blue_jay: I changed your Wattpad account instead. Try now. Let me know when you are done so I can change your Wattpad account back.

@AllThingsPi: I changed your Wattpad account instead. Try now. Let me know when you are done so I can change your Wattpad account back.

Yup. That seems to have finally connected the two accounts properly. If they could now be attached to my current, main email account it would be absolutely perfect. Thanks!!

@pinklover237: I changed your Wattpad account instead. Try now. Let me know when you are done so I can change your Wattpad account back.

@deathofcool: Wattpad account changed back now. Log out of the forums and back in and let’s verify it continues to work. Fingers crossed…

Looks like we’re 100% good now. Thanks so much for all your help!

It works, thank you!

Yup the 1 is gone.

@pinklover237, @blue_jay: Wattpad account changed back. Let me know if you have any further problems.

@SWKata: Try now.

Woo. I’m in! Thanks so much <3

Okay thanks very much for the help

@AMLKoski: The two emails did not match. I’ve updated your Wattpad account to the one you used here. Try it again now and let me know when you are in, so I can change your Wattpad account back.

Thanks, It worked. I have no clue what this one was because I cycled through my three that I have. :confused:

@AMLKoski: Should I change it back, or leave it the way it is now?

its alright, you can leave it. I can change it if necessary!

@cpoirier There’s another user @Calmwolf https://www.wattpad.com/user/calmwolf who also can’t seem to log in after the server switch. She changed her Wattpad associated email address to reflect the one here but she’s still locked out.

@xkaydotx: Have her give it a try now.