Here’s mine, as an example…
List ten characters from one of your stories. Don’t look at the prompts below until you’re done.
1. Hannah challenges David to a no-holds-barred duel. Who would win and how?
That’s not even a question, as the Force Of Sheer Will That Is Hannah would come out on top every time. Unless the duel is a chess duel.
2. Andrew has a dream where Rose tells him to save Hannah, who is facing certain doom. What would Andrew do?
He’d go out and save his sister with no time to waste, of course. He’s been rather expecting something like this to happen anyway, so he’s also pretty well prepared for it.
3. If Diana had an iPod or some kind of music player, what kinds of songs would you find in it?
Ha, first bit of evidence that this really is a 2000s meme! Diana… good question; have never considered this before. Some kind of hardcore girl-rock, I think. Maybe Joan Jett? I like her taste in music better than I like her.
4. What would you do if Harry suddenly paid you a visit?
Have an intense heart-to-heart with the boy; try and give him advice; would end up being the one getting the advice, I think.
5. Do you think Tory and Tom are made for each other?
The age difference would present a problem. Also, no. Tom doesn’t need to get emotionally involved with another headstrong werewolf, and there are a lot of things about Tom that Tory doesn’t need.
6. Gwyn, Andrew, and Hannah order a pizza. What toppings does each one request, and what do the others think of the choices?
Weird combo, but okay. Hannah wants pineapple and she doesn’t care what you think, Andrew. Gwyn will eat anything – the weirder the better. I think he’s going for anchovies, which nobody else will eat. Andrew just wants his life to be uneventful and make sense for a change; why can’t we just get cheese, Hannah?
7. Topher and Rose go on their first date. Where would they go, and what would they do?
Rose would go directly to jail for seducing a minor patient, and Topher would spend the rest of his life questioning his own judgment.
8. Diana sings karaoke and dedicates a song to Gwyn. What song would they dedicate and why?
Oh, funny. Um. Hmm. Let’s go with “This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things” by Taylor Swift.
9. How would Diana court Tory?
There are a lot of Diana questions in here, aren’t there? And this is another wildly problematic adult/minor age gap, not even getting into the power dynamic issues, and Tory hates Diana. So, evilly, I guess. She would do it evilly.
10. Harry and Tory are about to get married, until David crashes their wedding and abducts Harry against his will. Tory follows them, but must forge an uneasy alliance with her archrival, Hannah. They must then hijack some form of transportation from Diana in order to get to David’s lair, where they must fight against David’s evil zombified minions. What would happen next?!
Presumably this is (many) years in the future, and David abducted Harry because he knows Harry’s gay and has no reason to be marrying Tory, so clearly there’s something sketchy going on. Not sure what happened to turn Tory against Hannah, but maybe they’re on a more equal footing as adults and Tory has decided to develop her Own Opinions? She would quite enjoy stealing a car from Diana, though. That would probably be the most interesting part of this saga. Once they reached David’s lair (why does he have a lair?) and defeated the zombies, they’d all have to sit down and have a sensible discussion about marriage and compatibility and why abduction was necessary to begin with.