at least I got to play with you one last time :sob:

2 Likes

I just started learning it :cry:

3 Likes

Wait why?

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything yet.

So… we’ll have to wait and see.

I was wondering what the deal was! I was posting on my thread and none of the coding was working :tired_face:

1 Like

Hopefully, we get an answer soon. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We shall see!

1 Like

The whole style and font-size trick is gutted but everything else seems to be working o.o

4 Likes

Inline css is half the fun of coding. :c

2 Likes

Maybe when they bring it back we won’t have to add font-size to the start of everything xD

1 Like

If it’s even brought back! :sob:

2 Likes

Wait… we can’t code anymore? Nooooo (even though I never code…)

3 Likes

HELP!! My coding suddenly didn’t worked anymore!! :scream:

Since the start of the forum, we always use this coding for our official posts:

<span style="font-size:18px;">

And suddenly it just… didn’t worked anymore. There’s no mistyping on me, because I can copy them from every post with the same coding. What’s weird is that any of the old post remain the same, but it didn’t worked on new post anymore. What’s even more weird, is that if I tried to edit an old post that contained this coding, the coding will cease to function.

2 Likes

wait u can’t code anymore??? rip

2 Likes

Looks like it’s only temporary. Phew.

1 Like

I didn’t say that. I don’t know anything about what Discourse has done or is planning on doing. They do things and we find out when we see the change.

5 Likes

Made it sound like they temp disabled it whilst they were patching a security flaw.

Was the above just speculation then?

1 Like

Same here. I was having fun . .

1 Like

It’s possible the patch will be removed and something else will take it’s place, but I don’t know that for sure and I don’t know if that will bring back the ability to code.

I didn’t speculate about the security patch, we got that info from Discourse. But for the most part, they don’t tell us anything prior to any changes they make to the forums. We notice them the same time all of you do.

4 Likes