ii. The Coder's Society

coding
tcs

Stories that delve deep into characters’ personalities and mindsets. So, less focus on plot.

Indeed it is. YA = young adult. Most of my characters are teenagers and it’s a school setting.

Okay, well I’ve had this idea for a while and had been wondering how I wanted to do it.

This sounds like a great way to do it, it’s in school too, about the son of a principal that forces him to become a prefect and get promoted to head prefect by any means necessary.

Might sound boring lol but what I have in my head was pretty interesting.

By the way, as much fun as it is to discuss writing, that’s not what this thread is for.

Sorry but I’m really trying to keep this on topic. A few posts off-topic is fine but nothing more.

If anyone wants to go off-topic from coding, just hop into my other thread:

I’ll have to mess with this gif more tomorrow.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas sollicitudin imperdiet dictum. Proin lacinia consectetur pharetra. Fusce et facilisis odio. Proin eu blandit mi, eget luctus felis. Nunc quis elit sed neque cursus fermentum eget sed tellus. Pellentesque eget tincidunt quam, ut aliquet velit. Suspendisse eu sapien auctor, imperdiet risus in, vestibulum libero. Cras vitae arcu sit amet tortor pretium fringilla. Sed vitae tempus dolor, non hendrerit lacus. Phasellus feugiat odio eu odio consectetur, vehicula gravida leo rhoncus. Nulla porta viverra nulla vitae tempor. Donec non nulla id magna vehicula sodales id id sem. Etiam dui felis, sollicitudin at orci in, convallis efficitur augue.

The Hideaway- Juls and the gang

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THE CODE OF MAKING COLLAPSIBLE LIST; AND ALSO HOW TO ADD A BACKGROUND, CAUSE THE BACKGROUND ATTRIBUTE OF THE BODY TAG IN HTML AIN’T WORKING.

Click me

Like this?

YUP

Click the icon I boxed in red from the toolbar:

Then on “Hide Details”

[details="Summary"]
This text will be hidden
[/details]

Replace the text with what you want it to say. That’s it.

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!

Heyho! Hi @astrophile ! Can you tell if there is a way to get content posted on Streamable to show up in a Wattpad story?

They work here in Discourse by simply posting the link. Like this –

Is there any way I can make them show up in a story on Wattpad,com?

:-).

As far as I know, Wattpad only supports videos uploaded to YouTube.

Yeah. That’s what I think too. I was just hoping, is all. Streamable is more my style.

:-/

I miss the old mdc. :slightly_frowning_face:

Can someone explain how to use these threads (html wise?)

I can probably help. What are you looking to learn specifically?

If you want a general guide, check out #howtocode linked in the resources.

This is upside down.

how?

I used the transform property.

https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_transform.asp

How do you post a pic on a pic on here?

like I use to be able to post a gif as a background for another gif… (If that still doesn’t make sense let me know…)

Also how do you put words onto a gif, as well?