ii. The Coder's Society

coding
tcs

It’s a base for the thread you screenshotted of mine in the photoshop class, just without all the extra wording

so thread with a background, sorry didn’t see the second part

ignore the color: black thing that’s been edited out I just didn’t copy the newest version of this apparently yikes

Alright. I’m on mobile right now, but I’ll take a closer look when I switch back to my laptop.

No rush. I appreciate you :heart:

@thecrow

Here’s something I can share.

An example of a mobile optimized post:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis scelerisque accumsan lacus, et lobortis ipsum pulvinar eu. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In et purus a risus faucibus auctor. Proin luctus sollicitudin metus eget commodo. In ullamcorper dolor ut laoreet volutpat. Duis nec nunc ut arcu laoreet ultricies. Donec tempus felis a velit laoreet, quis euismod velit facilisis. Duis urna elit, tristique ullamcorper justo et, hendrerit pulvinar augue.

<span style="font-size: 12px; display: block; background-image: url('https://media.giphy.com/media/NzSUEgbTWB7TW/giphy.gif'); background-color: black; text-align: center; height: 230px;"><span style="font-size: 12px; display: block; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);; color: white; text-align: center; width: 250px; height: 180px; padding: 25px; margin: auto;">Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis scelerisque accumsan lacus, et lobortis ipsum pulvinar eu. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In et purus a risus faucibus auctor. Proin luctus sollicitudin metus eget commodo. In ullamcorper dolor ut laoreet volutpat. Duis nec nunc ut arcu laoreet ultricies. Donec tempus felis a velit laoreet, quis euismod velit facilisis. Duis urna elit, tristique ullamcorper justo et, hendrerit pulvinar augue.</span></span>

I hope that helps you while you wait.

header header header some kinda info here

I wonder if that fixed it. :thinking:

<span style="font-size: 16px; display: block; text-align: center; height: 300px; width: 200px; background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/3e798b31bc0c3921a26d2edb3e138ff6/tumblr_owyd5v4MUW1wu4410o1_500.gif'); padding: 100px; color: black; overflow: scroll; height: 92px; width: 200px; margin: -50px; border-radius: 5px 0px 10px;">header header header <span style="font-size:; text-align: center; display: block; background-color: white; padding: 20px 10px; border-style: groove; border-radius: 5px 0px 10px; color: #9a274f;">some kinda info here </span></span>

@thecrow

It looks better on mobile now.

I hope that helps you out!

Time for me to sleep.

can you guys suggest a thread where i can start learning coding here?

You’re looking at one right now. Scroll up to the top and read the second post. :lumi:

ahh you guys seem really advanced is all (:

Have you checked out #howtocode? It’s a really easy to understand coding guide.

Linked as the first resource in post #2 and for convenience, I’ll link it again here:

yes, I have thanks
I also did the trial

So, what kind of code are you looking to learn?

Is your goal just making text look cool or do you want to eventually make your own threads?

a bit of both actually. I’m trying to get some knowledge on coding to eventually code/modify websites.

How much coding do you know so far?

the basics for Discourse

Can you show me everything you know?

It’ll help me understand which resources you might benefit from.

:eyes:

Okay, so how do you center your text in a bio on the wattpad app? I’m on my phone btw, so I don’t know if there’s a code or anything. Please, someone help?!