ii. The Coder's Society

coding
tcs

You can’t use code in Wattpad bios.

I think people just hit the space bar a lot to get text centered but that requires a lot of trial and error.

Thanks!

aye hello

do you have any old links for thread design examples?

Salutations.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any examples on hand but if you skim through this thread, you might see some.

I want to show off my finished (or close to finished) Tumblr theme!

I made it with the help of a step-by-step theme making tutorial.

In which writers try to write their damn book.

@LigerCat Here’s the thread! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you! I’m just going to bookmark it for now and check it in more detail out later.

OKAY I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THIS BUT WHERE IS THERE A CODING FOR LIKG IMAGING I THINK THEY ARE CALLED THREADS

HTML or pure image threads?

Pure image threads

Have you heard of Canva before?

Yes

Try using that. They’ve got a lot of templates.

I was able to make the following image there:

Which do you use they give you so many opinions but nothing for watgpad

I think I used the “Blog Graphic” when I made mine.

Okay will try that out

hello I think I’m doing background color all wrong, help would be greatly appreciated

Can you show me what you’re trying?

okay, so I’m trying to make it so that the post has an actual background color, I know how to do that if I inserted an image, but I’d like to be able to just code the color in. The html website I’ve been using to teach myself had this:

body style=“background-color:powderblue;” (with brackets of course, but it won’t show up here if I have brackets)

as an example, but when I tried it, it wasn’t working out. Should I use hex codes instead? Or does that type of background color not work for wattpad?

So, coding is a bit weird on this site.

You can only get style codes to work if you write it in this exact way:

<span style="font-size:; display: block;">

and then after the display: block attribute-value pair, you can add in the background-color and other things you want to modify. Even if you’re not modifying the font-size, it still needs to be included because that’s just how the system works here. idfk. the coding loophole is weird asf.

Try that out and let me know if it works. :lumi:

Hex codes work, too.

I used hex codes in the first post of this thread, for example.