ℝiiise and Shiiine || OPEN 🍒🍒

Romance

Romance%20(1)

Romance%20(2)

My name is Princess and I love making covers for people! As of today I decided to make covers for people!

If I made a cover for you and you dont like it…please tell me because I want to fix it for you!

Also when you are satisfied with you cover I do expects payment!
and when you are done with the payment I kind of going to stalk you until you put my cover up. Im sorry If I’m being so demanding its just take my covers serious and I treat them like my kids! :grin: and I kind of take my time with these.

You%20heard%20it%20here

Payment options:

@mami_es (in the description of the book)
@mami_es (in your bio)
@mami_es (shout out)
Follow me

Romance%20(3)
Title:
Author Name/ Nickname:
Romance/ Chick lit/ Poetry
Please bold one
Subtitle or important quote:
Summary:
Overall mood:
Images (optional):
Font mood:
Other:

Waiting…

Delivered :airplane:
@foreveryyours9614
@the_only_lizzybee
@writer-for-ever
@the_only_lizzybee
@sshaHALE

I hope I get to work on your cover! thank you!
:kissing_heart:

@CamilloCabello

TO%20CAPTURE! The%20sluts%20guide%20to%20High%20school%20(1) khgvk%20(1) ljhvh%20(5) Finally%20Found%20Love REMEMBER%20ME%20AS%20A%20TIME%20OF%20DAY%20(3) WESTWARD!The%20Bad%20Boy%20(2)16%20Years%20(1) All-Star%20Player%20(1)

I'm%20making%20Covers

I'm%20making%20Covers%20(2)

I'm%20making%20Covers%20(2)

1 Like

tired
hi!

Hi! I could really use a better cover. I’ve copied in here my summery. Its a dark romance novel. Thank you in advance.

Link to my story so you can see my not so great attempt: https://www.wattpad.com/story/203828824-fated

“There is nothing extraordinary about me. I’m an average human, with average thoughts and ideas.” I tell him, as i dig my thighs into the sides of his torso. I slide my hands up across his chest and rest them on his shoulders. His dark brown eyes gaze up at me, his fangs peeking between his teeth.
“If anything,” I start, kissing just below his mouth, “I’m not worth the trouble.”

Brenlie Montgomery is perfectly happy with her mundane life. Her only goals are to finish her first semester of college and make her parents proud. Everything changes when she is attacked on her way home from work one night. Now, captured and unsure of her future, she must escape before she ends up dead, or worse, wishing to stay with the demonic fanged monsters. Brenlie must determine what is only apart of her dream and what is reality, before her dreams turn into nightmares.

umm could you fill out the form? so i know what you want?

lol, so sorry!

Title: Fated
Author Name/ Nickname: foreveryyours9614
Romance/ Chick lit/ Poetry
Please bold one
Subtitle or important quote: “Something’s the matter,
You’re looking at me with innocent eyes”
Summary: “There is nothing extraordinary about me. I’m an average human, with average thoughts and ideas.” I tell him, as i dig my thighs into the sides of his torso. I slide my hands up across his chest and rest them on his shoulders. His dark brown eyes gaze up at me, his fangs peeking between his teeth.
“If anything,” I start, kissing just below his mouth, “I’m not worth the trouble.”

Brenlie Montgomery is perfectly happy with her mundane life. Her only goals are to finish her first semester of college and make her parents proud. Everything changes when she is attacked on her way home from work one night. Now, captured and unsure of her future, she must escape before she ends up dead, or worse, wishing to stay with the demonic fanged monsters. Brenlie must determine what is only apart of her dream and what is reality, before her dreams turn into nightmares.

Overall mood: Dark/Romance
Images (optional):
Font mood: Whatever you think is best. Maybe something loopy?
Other:

1 Like

Accepted
you will probably have it by the end of the day tomorrow! or maybe earlier

1 Like

@foreveryyours9614 Just want to say that it might take longer than I expect it to be please dont be mad!

I just want to perfect everything. if you do see me give other customers covers its because that I have already had an idea what i want for thier cover! I really want to perfect this cover for you!
please again dont hate me for it

thanks, Princess

Don’t worry about it!! Take your time!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey,
I would love if you could also do an cover for my upcoming book I’m writing for NaNoWriMo.

** Form **
Title: All-Star Player
Author Name/ Nickname: writer-for-ever
Romance ( sorry I forgot how to bold here )
Please bold one
Subtitle or important quote: Sweet as Roses
Summary:Luke Dawson, star quarterback of his High School Football Team only had one dream, to become a professional player. His grades are dropping, and not for the first time. When he, the so called bad-boy get paired with her, nothing works out as planed.
Sam Ray, the more shy girl in school isn’t actually shy. She is a strong, independent woman who never stops down. When they realize that they have more in common than they believed, will there relationship will change?
Overall mood: happy, sometimes mysterious
Images (optional):
Font mood: you can choose
Other: it would be cool if the title can show a football or stuff that has to do with football. If that o hard it’s okay too.

Thanks in advance if you choose to accept the request. Hope you have a great day/night,
w4e

( note : when I know if the request is getting accepted, I will do the payment )

Accepted

1 Like

Since the book isn’t available yet, I will do the payment once I publish the book ( an @ in the description and in one chapter under copyright )

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

@foreveryyours9614 do you still want ur covers

Oh! Yes please, sorry I’ve been really busy with work the past couple of days

1 Like

Thank you

@writer-for-ever I am currently making your cover! please dont think that I have forgotten about you!

1 Like