I'll draw your characters! (fantasy & scifi preferred) CFCU

Hi! I haven’t drawn recently and I’m looking to break the dry streak. So give me your characters, and I’ll draw them! Preferably scifi/fantasy, but I’ll do other genres!

I’m a traditional artist. I work with grayscale/pencil art. I’ve put a couple examples up on the link below. Some of them are a bit blurry because I was taking like 10 pictures at once and got lazy. I’ll take better pictures of the finished projects, I promise.

Art Examples

Things I can draw:
-Men
-Women
-Children
-Animals
-Anthros/Furries* (please take a look at my examples. These are less your friendly cartoon characters and more creepy-cute monstrosities. I find them adorable. Not everyone agrees.)
-etc

I do not like doing group shots. They take up to ten times as long as a single character, even for as few as three. Please do not ask for multiple characters in one art.

These drawings are going to take me an hour-several hours to complete. In return for that kind of time commitment, I ask that you read either a. the first chapter of Those Who Would Not Be Gods or b. the first two chapters of Demon-Killing Sword (much shorter chapters) and leave a meaningful comment on each chapter. I’ll begin your drawing after you complete payment. Please wait for me to accept your request before you begin payment!

If you’re interested, fill out the form below!

10 Likes

Character name:
Description: (General description of body, torso, legs)
Markings/limbs: (scars, markings, any special body features)
Clothing: (General description, as well as any special features/unique flair)
Weapons: (I make no promises, but, if I’m inspired, I might throw one in)
Personality: (Give me just enough to give them a pose/expression, not an essay)
Anything else?: (if you have reference pics, put them here! No pics is fine too.)

Queue:
@CatC171
@CelticWhovian
@Benxall
@KariRakitan
@FireAlwaysReturns
@lrafael98
@theashesofthephoenix

Waiting for payment/form:

1 Like

Character name: Nu
Head: (Hair, eyes, nose, mouth) very short, close-cropped dirty blonde hair. Large, usually worried looking eyes. Button nose, thin lips.
Description: (General description of body, torso, legs) lean but muscular. Built like a swimmer. He’s a merman so when he has his tail he also grows venomous barbs down his back and arms. The barbs and tail glow like the aurora borealis.
Markings/limbs: (scars, markings, any special body features) plenty of scars across his torso, his neck and arms from fighting. Some resemble burns. His tail is also somewhat scarred and some fins are torn and tattered.
Clothing: (General description, as well as any special features/unique flair) usually wears a simple white shirt with dark breeches, leather boots and a sash around his waist.
Weapons: (I make no promises, but, if I’m inspired, I might throw one in) only the barbs he can grow.
Personality: (Give me just enough to give them a pose/expression, not an essay) young, naive, wide-eyed, wary, cinnamon roll.
Anything else?: (if you have reference pics, put them here! No pics is fine too.) Sorry. No pics!

Accepted! He sounds really cute! Do you want me to draw him in human or merman form? Remember to complete payment! :slight_smile:

Whichever you’d like! Surprise me!

1 Like

Send me a message when you’ve completed payment, and I’ll get right on that!

Name: Rose
Head: long, straight red hair, clouded blue-grey eyes, straight nose, full lips.
Description: Slim build, with some curves
Clothing: practical but feminine, with a pretty medieval style. Prefers dresses.
Weapons: No weapons, but she does have a cane to help her navigate
Personality: sweet, shy, friendly
Anything else? I kind of picture her looking like Liv Tyler.

Accepted! Let me know when you’ve completed payment and I’ll get started!

Is there a particular era of medieval style you’re picturing?

1 Like

Nope, not really. Just something simple and flowing. She’s a healer, so her clothes need to be uncomplicated and not in her way. Since I’ve already read Those Who Would Not Be Gods, I’ll go check out Demon Killing Sword.

1 Like

Character name: Max Custos
Head: His hair is grey and short, with a fridge that covers his left eye, his eyes are red
Description: He is very tall and his body while it is in shape his muscles aren’t very marked
Markings/limbs: His fore-arm and hands are covered in a black thing that resembles black ink
Clothing: He wears a blindfold over his eyes, his torso is covered with a mantle made of wolf fur, he wears heavy pants and boots, all os his clothes are black
Weapons: His weapon is a big scythe
Personality: He is very confident and serious
Anything else?: These are VERY old draws, the first one is his old design but should work as a color reference, the second is his actual design but is just a very bad draw I made in a few minutes
Max
Sin%20t%C3%ADtulo-1
I’m going to read now!

Payment complete! I liked it and will definitely be reading more!

1 Like

Do you draw foxes? Everyone has denied me so far on that basis.

I can’t do colored art, is that okay? Only grayscale

Anthro foxes or irl foxes?

Yeah that’s fine, it was more to give you an idea about his full body design

She’s a shifter, so she looks like your usual fox kit, but larger and her tail is made out of fire. Most found this too odd of an request. xP

Accepted! Let me know when you’ve completed payment. :slight_smile:

The fire tail might be a bit tough, but I can draw foxes. Accepted, as long as you’re okay with the tail maybe not looking perfect.

1 Like

I’ll fill in the form and do the payment in the morning, as it’s currently half past midnight and not much useful is going to come out of me right now.