I'll review your stories HONESTLY for FREE! (Closed for a while, it's the most wonderful time of the year of course)

feedback-offered
critiques

Hi! I’m a new author just looking to review some good writing.
!!READ EVERYTHING BEFORE APPLYING PLEASE!!
I’ll review almost anything except:
*Straight smut(with no plot)
*Any writing that discriminates against race, sexual orientation, gender, etc.

IMPORTANT: I usually only review a couple chapters, but If I like something, I keep reading!

Apply with:
Name of Book
Author/Name
Short Summary
Link to Book
Genre

I’ll tell you if I will review your book or not, so be patient pls. I am going to be 100% HONEST so if you can’t take criticism I highly recommend you don’t have me review your book.

Also, it’s OPTIONAL, but I would definitely love it if you guys took a minute to read the first 2 chapters(or more) of my book. It’s 100% not required but I would appreciate it :slight_smile:

Name of Book: Breaking Black
Author/Name: @hallonn23 (Taylor Hallon)
Short Summary: What’s a special agent for the FBI and former army sniper to do when his long-time partner retires, his ex-girlfriend tries to get full custody of his son, and hipsters take over the world? Honestly, Agent Black wouldn’t mind a break, but the government has other ideas. There’s no time for breaks in this murder investigation featuring a double homicide, a new female partner, and the desperate hunt for justice.
Link to Book —-> https://www.wattpad.com/story/163219862-breaking-black
Genre: Crime Thriller

Sounds good! I’ll let you know what I think when finished :slight_smile:

Awesome (: thanks so much!

Thank you in Advance :smile:

Np I’ll let you know when finished!

Thank you so much :smile:

Hi Bubblenikki this story is currently in progress because I wanted to get some reviews. If you think you’ll get freaked out you don’t have to read it.
Blackout
RaphaelaLee
African American teens Ann and John Baker witness terrifying monsters come to life after the power in their house fails and the TV characters gain twisted minds of their own. Now they must rescue their sisters Lily and Gina before the monsters steal them away forever.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/165184819-blackout
Horror Short Story

You’re fine I love horror. I’ll check it out and let you know.

I Never Imagined
SVTS
“Imagination will often carry us to worlds we thought never were. But without it, we would go nowhere.” -Carl Sagan.

Ray Richards is a guy whose imagination played a big part in his past. When he was 13, he never would’ve imagined that he would ever rekindle his friendship with Sophia Smith, with whom he hadn’t talked to in 8 years. 4 years later, the seemingly impossible became possible. Sophia is now one of his best friends ever, and he’s also got Victoria Bell as his good friend. Now at their senior year, they couldn’t ask for anything more or less. But, Ray finds himself falling. Falling hard. But he can’t figure out who is perfect for him. How will their imaginations help or hurt them this time? And what worlds will their imaginations carry them to?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/154539668-i-never-imagined
Romance

Thank you!

Title: Black and White
Author: longgonee
Summary: The first chapter is just an intro and that is all I would like reviewed. I am a beginner so this will help me improve.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/639253917-black-and-white-haze
Genre: Horror

Thanks!

[quote=“bubblenikki, post:1, topic:27449”]
Name of Book: Luma
Author/Name: @fizzlebeck
Short Summary: When seventeen-year-old Abbey learns an underground club has popped up on Majestic Isle, an abandoned island amusement park, she drags her best friend, Callie, out for the night of their lives.

Unfortunately, it might be their last.

The club isn’t the haven for misfits Abbey hoped for-it’s a buffet, and the clubgoers are the main dish.

Stragglers from the gritty club disappear, as shadowy creatures race through the broken-down roller coasters and rusty bumper cars looking for leftovers. There’s no cell phone signal, the ferry is missing, and one by one the constant screams fall silent.

No one is supposed to survive the night, and escape seems impossible. All Abbey wants is to go home and forget, but while trying to escape her promised death, she receives a gift that may be the key to preventing an infestation of these creatures, creatures with an insatiable appetite for human flesh-as long as Callie doesn’t stop her.

Home, if Abbey reaches it, is just the beginning. Monsters are real and they’re coming.

Link to Book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/162760241-luma
Genre: YA dark urban fantasy with horror and light sci-fi elements.
The book is complete, but you don’t have to read it all.

Gotcha! I’ll get back to you

Thank you!

Sounds interesting! Since it’s a little long I may not be able to read the whole thing but i’ll let you know!

Thank you! And that’s absolutely no problem. Whatever you read, I greatly appreciate!

I’ll tell you when I’m done! it’s a little long so it may take a while since I have lots of others.

It’s fine! Take your time!

Thanks again!

Hi! I see there are quite a few people ahead of me, but I’d love if you’d consider taking a look at my story when you get a chance.

Username: rhymeswithfry

Title: The Journey

Genre: Historical Fiction

Mature: No

Blurb: Hildegund is a “tomboy” who is always playing rough with her cousin. This usually gets her in trouble, but it becomes an asset when her father decides to go on a pilgrimage and bring her along for the journey. For her safety, she cross-dresses as a boy. Along the way she will face danger, heartbreak, and betrayal. At a certain point she will begin to question whether being a boy is a disguise, or if it’s an identity that she wants to embrace.

Thank you!

I will when I get the chance! It sounds very unique.