I'll review your stories HONESTLY for FREE! (Closed for a while, it's the most wonderful time of the year of course)

feedback-offered
critiques

Accepted, I’ll let you know!

Got it, I’ll read it and get back to you.

I’ll read it and tell you when i’m finished :slight_smile:

I’ll definitely do so, also thanks you so much for all of your comments under my story! They are very helpful, and I will use them to improve it, thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thanks a bunch!

I would love it if you reviewed my book
One World 4 Girls
@Writerloverforever1
General Fiction

Accepted, I’ll PM you when finished.

Hi! So I actually have my story on wattpad, but the more edited version is on docs. I’m okay with doing the payment, but do you mind doing the critique on a docs? It’s public, so you only need the link to access :slight_smile:

name: The Roman Project: The Wronged

author: @Tatyanaowen

summery: On a planet called Poseidon, lives a girl names Jeen Starc. Her life isn’t easy, but it’s never been hard - not until her mother went missing. Jeen and her brother Roman go looking for their mother, but in doing so run into trouble themselves. They’re kidnapped, and with the help of someone they don’t fully trust, continue to search for their mother. They meet up with new and old friends, doing whatever it takes to bring their family back together, but at the cost of discovering secrets about their family and past that may have been better kept buried.

link:https://www.wattpad.com/story/142043059-the-roman-project-the-wronged

genre: science fiction

Yeah, thats’s totally fine! Just give me the link when you’re ready :slight_smile:

Np, I’ll PM you when finished!

thank you!

Apply with:
Name of Book Blades and Fans
Author/Name Joseph Freitas
Short Summary the story is an ongoing fanfiction i’m writing based on Zuko and Suki After leaving Uncle Iroh’s side Zuko dawns the mask of the blue spirit as he struggles to survive on his own he meets and joins a group of female warriors as they travel across the earth kingdom learning what it means to be a hero and the hardships that will follow and the bonds he makes with the captain of the painted warriors

no problem, would you mind giving me the link? :slight_smile:

Apply with:
Name of Book: Knights of Lore
Author/Name: @Illness_of_mind1
Short Summary: Kariah-Belle aims to surpass her mother and be a knight who protects the weak. Her eventful life becomes chaotic when she meets the brother she never knew she had.
Link to Book: https://my.w.tt/SAVT5mPLfS
Genre: science-fantasy

Name of Book : VITALITY

Author/Name: @Crysta_Levere

Short Summary:

To Ava, love is about as real as fairytales. But it might be that fairytales, myths, and magic might have some truth to them after all. As well as the monsters that lie in the shadows. Everything changes when she clashes with a stranger with eyes as black as midnight and a terrifying sinister air. Her wishes to feel something again become granted. But Ava soon learns that not only is he as cold as he is beautiful but he brings something out of Ava, stronger than ever, like fuel to fire - something she’s desperate to bury. He haunts her dreams and waking life and staying away becomes harder than she could ever imagined, risking her life, her humanity, and the people that she cares about. Not to mention the fate of the world.

Link to Book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/163300238-vitality

Genre: Romance/Paranormal/DarkFantasy/Mystery

Name of Book: Mabel and Sebastian

Author/Name:Juniper Winter

Short Summary: During the night, all of humanity’s sins are on full display. Sebastian Bowers believes that we are all either day people or night people: uncomfortably dull or deliciously layered. While predators lurk in the night, Mabel Goodman makes it her mission to find them and fix them.

Link to Book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/168824439-mabel-and-sebastian

Genre: Dark psychological thriller

I would super appreciate any and all feedback! It’s a new story so I could use the help :relaxed:

Name of the book: Dark Woods

Author/Name: B. L. Bolt ( @blbolt )

Summary: This is the first chapter of a character driven novel. There are many more to come.

Traumatised by recent attack and the loss of her family, she has given up. A chance meeting in the woods with a hunter will temporarily save her life but the question remains - will she give up for good or will she overcome her trials and turbulations and avenge her loved ones?

Link to book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166556548-dark-woods

Genre: Fantasy, medieval adventure

Name of Book: 12:01
Author/Name avery summers
Short Summary The squeal of tires trying to avoid the accident.
A crash as the windshield shattered.
A scream of horror from the right and back.
The thumping of two hearts instead of three.

Every night for three months, at 12:01 Addison is held captive by her own mind, hoping for an escape of fear.
Link to Book click
Genre teen fiction