I'll review your stories HONESTLY for FREE! (Closed for a while, it's the most wonderful time of the year of course)

feedback-offered
critiques

Hi Bubblenikki!
I would really appreciate if you would take a look at my story! :grin:

Thank you in advance!

I’ll let you know when I’m finished :slight_smile:

I’ll read a couple chapters if that’s ok, and get back to you.

Name of Book: What the Morning Brings
Author/Name: @infIorescent
Short Summary: Ori is an average, boring boy. Or so he thought, until a mysterious circus appears in his backyard. He meets Blithe, a golden, glittery acrobat who immediately draws Ori in. So when she invites him to run away and join the Cirque de Reverie, how can he refuse?

Two sisters. Opposites. When one runs away, leaving the younger sister heartbroken, she must find a way to save her older sister before it’s too late. But in a circus that thrives on magic, mystery, and manipulation, that task might just be monumental.

Is Ori the key to solving the circus’ secrets, or is he really just an ordinary boy?
Link to Book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166826871-what-the-morning-brings-nanowrimo2018
Genre: Fantasy/YA

Hi! You already read my first chapter, but I just published a new one and I’d really appreciate it if you could read that as well! Thanks! <3

I’ll read a couple chapters and let you know what I think!

I’ll read it and let you know :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! Will you send the review over pm or?

I’ll comment on your story as I read, and then message you when finished.

Name of Book The Truths That We Hide
Author/Name @emliarad
Short Summary

❝It was like a game between the two of them until the other one stopped playing❞

They were enemies in high school. Pulling pranks, calling names and embarrassing each other in front of the school were in both of their’s daily schedules. That lasted almost three years until she disappeared mysteriously in the senior year without a word and he continued living a life the way it was before meeting her.

Now, five years later both of them are busy with their lives. They haven’t seen or heard of each other since that day but the memories never disappeared. When they meet again after so long, neither of them was ready for the consequences.

Link to Book https://www.wattpad.com/story/105277693-the-truths-that-we-hide
Genre Romance

Okay, thank you :slight_smile:

Lmao your book is already in my reading list, I just haven’t gotten to it yet XD. I’ll read a couple chapters and let you know what I think :slight_smile:

I have a question. How many chapters do you review? I have more feedback for the first few, but I’m looking for some for the ones that come later

Name of Book: The Romancing of Tuesday Dennings

Author/Name: AliceHausling

Short Summary: Simon Bernay is the very definition of a rich playboy. He tosses girls aside quicker than he charms them into bed, and he can have whatever he wants with a snap of his fingers.

He has one weakness: the poetry of Tuesday Dennings. For reasons unknown to him, he’s compelled to write to her. While Tuesday (a true cynic) is suspicious, she replies. And with that, they begin an old-fashioned correspondence.

But she has a secret, one which she desperately tries to hide.

And Simon has no intentions other than friendship—or so he thinks.

Link to Book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/165224397-the-romancing-of-tuesday-dennings

Genre: Romance/New Adult

Name of book : The WarGame
Author/ Name : DeadPoolKnight
Summary : In the distant future in the city of Tokyo Japan, two brothers Jai and Kirishima Chen live without their parents trying to make a life for themselves building friendships and relationships, until a mysterious man named Doctor Johan Sliknaught takes Japan through force and makes this hard for the citizens.
Adamant to stop Johan, Jai , Kirishima, Jai’s girlfriend Juzuki make an effort to fight back, but a vicious nuclear attack from the mad doctor nearly costs them their lives, but they are gifted with superpowers and they vow use their gifts to protect their city and stop the doctor.
Link to book https://www.wattpad.com/story/132576303-the-wargame-vol-1-the-beginning
Genre : Action/Manga

Name of Book: Holding on to you
Author/Name: Never_Fail_Yourself
Short Summary: We are Inferiors, protected by the Supreme. We can’t live for over 18 years. After that, we become ill and die a terrible death.
That is until the Supreme found a medicine for us that could bring us to the Everafter. Everafter is a place where we can meet our friends and family again. The Supreme and the Inferiours have each their own rules and way of living. But the Supreme can punish the Inferiors when they break those rules by deciding to not give them the medicine that can bring them to Everafter.
When two siblings, Erin and Silas, find a ring of a Supreme hidden away in their home, Erin warns Silas to throw it away. Not listening to her advice he keeps it and tries to sell it, but gets caught. The two siblings are torn apart and with only a few months until Erin receives her medicine.
Will she see her brother ever again?
And what will Silas find out when he finds himself surrounded by Supremes and discovering more about himself and the country he’s been living in?
Link to Book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/162357326-holding-on-to-you
Genre: Adventure

I want to thank you for being so generous and I hope you enjoy reading the story!

If your chapters are long, I’ll only do like 2, but if they’re short, I can manage with more so just let me know how many you want me to review.

I’ll read it and let you know :slight_smile:

I’ll read what I can, and let you know!

Thank you! Hope you enjoy it!

Awesome, thank you!