I'm looking for magic~ (Closed)

Maybe a historical fantasy story about a seamstress who stitches magical embroidery?

Into%20the%20Underwood%20New%20Cover

Sylvia, the daughter of a London dressmaker, has always wanted to leave the city for the place where all her mother’s fairytales take place. But after she is sent away to Dartmoor to escape the Blitz, she finds herself trapped in one of her mother’s darker tales when she is abducted by Der Erlkönig: the ruthless hunter king who haunts the woodlands. Insisting that her family owes him a great debt, Sylvia is forced into servitude within the castle at the heart of the Underwood. There she must use her skills as a seamstress to navigate this strange world of spirits and, one day, earn back her freedom. But when she meets the King’s beautiful, red-haired gamekeeper, her needlework suddenly begins taking on a life of its own. If the King discovers these new “talents” of hers, will he ever want to let her go?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/166914741-into-the-underwood

The Dark Sword is a 3 part short story about Mordrid, son of Merlin and Morgana. Mordrid wants to create a sword that is equal to Excalibur. I hope you enjoy.

https://www.wattpad.com/651805925-the-dark-sword

I have other genres that are 1 part short stories you may enjoy as well.

Hi,

I have a list of books I greatly enjoyed, so if you want, you can check it if there is anything for you :wink: I like fantasy, sci-fi, action, and adventure, but if you will find romance in this list, be sure it’s something extra :wink: I’m very picky regarding books :sweat_smile:

https://www.wattpad.com/list/563629718

I hope this helps :heart:

The Sun’s Tears recounts the epic tales of Aebbé and Laelia - human and elfin princesses respectively. It is a journey of self-discovery, adventure, family, war, darkness dawning, light prevailing, and, different concepts of love. There is dragons, magic, dwarves, betrayal, death, love, and some other fantastical creatures and races. I have 15 published chapters on Wattpad, but TST is the first in a series (which is mostly complete on my PC and in my imagination to about book 3 or four).

A series that is character drama and adventure plot-driven, and lots and lots of magic!

Click the cover for the story!

Cambion

As an innocent young boy, Dmitri was known as the “white cambion,” the strongest sorcerer to walk on earth. Many hated him for his background as “unpure,” born dead and able to wield magic. Some praised him for defeating the power-greedy tsar of Kiva.

Now an irresistibly handsome young man, Dmitri spends his time drinking in taverns and wreaking havoc in parties and gatherings, attempting to wash away the regrets of his past. Suddenly, a female exorcist named Greta gives him an ultimatum; either he helps her take down the “black cambion,” or he spends his time in special confinements for witches to sleep for eternity.

His return to a new journey marks Dmitri’s new misdirections, exorcisms, monster hunts, and reflections to his old life. With new partnerships in the adventure, he slowly realizes how much he’s changed, and the risks he’s willing to take for someone he loves.
——
Other notes:

:heavy_check_mark:Fantasy
:heavy_check_mark:Hard-magic system
:heavy_check_mark:Magical creatures: Snow sprites, halflings(Cambions), huldras/forest elves, ghosts, and more
:heavy_check_mark:Dragons— but they are called Tschmoks!

Hi I have an urban fantasy novel I am currently writing at the moment. I has 5 chapters at the moment but I do update on a regular and reasonable basis. This what it looks like:

black%20girl%20-%20cover

Title - Monsters in Blackridge

Blurb - Distorted and twisted, she broke her soul. The woman was patient, she had waited years for this moment, and now there was nothing in this world that could stop what came next.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/163561633-monsters-in-blackridge

If you do decide to give my book a chance and read it. Thank you and I hope you like it.

Feel free to check out my book!

CASTING%20fLAMES1

For Emery, going to prison for illegal use of magic was worth saving her little sister life. But the last thing she wanted was to join the humans in their fight against the Casters.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173530385-casting-flames

Hi!

You might be interested in a new book I’m writing, called ‘The Watchers’.

172823137-176-k235239

https://www.wattpad.com/story/172823137-the-watchers

"I slumped down into my chair and began to quietly hum along to the song that had been stuck in my head all day. I have no idea of what the song is, who sang it, or where the hell I know it from, but the melody is there in my mind, engraved deeply onto whatever part of the brain saves up the moments of our lives and stores them for later recollection.

The only thing is, these engravings are useless if you can’t actually remember them. Tunes that go round and round without ever containing lyrics, familiar voices calling your name yet never being able to put a face to the sound, or a strange feeling in your stomach when you catch sight of a place or person you feel like you once knew.

I guess having no memories is supposed to make being dead a bit easier."

This one is complete - Beneath The Water by @ellanigh

A mermaid finds herself in an alternate dimension - what we know as Earth - and must find her way back home with the help of a detective. But when she’s back in her world, things are not the same as when she had left it.

Seems like you’ve gotten quite a few responses!! If your library is still open, you may enjoy my story called Slumber https://www.wattpad.com/story/8098142-slumber

Slumber-winners%20copy

A horrifically wounded woman wakes up with no memory of how she received a fresh scar down the center of her face and the wounds of a violent battle. They told her that she bore the crest of the Maiden’s Daughters, an elite guild of stateless women warriors meant to serve honorable quests for any man or woman in need.

But what will happen when she meets a young scoundrel determined to save the love of his life from a queen who swore to do them both harm, and a knife thrower thirsting for revenge no matter the cost? Suddenly the young woman is swept up in an adventure that is bound to change the course of her life, forever.

Why I think you may like it:
Magic!
Dragons!
and a hint of a romantic subplot, oh my!

Thanks for your consideration, dear. Happy reading!

Hi! If you’re interested, you can read my story:

Title: Twin Hearts
Genres: Fantasy, adventure (with magic and fantasy creatures)
Rating: Mature (some bloody contents)
Short summary: Nagas are supposed to be born as twins and to live their whole life together. However, two of them are born in a cave where they’re caught by a demon.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/163739149-twin-hearts

Check out this original Science Fiction. It’s unlike anything you’ve read. Click picture for link to story

Give a bullied teenager powers like Joshua has and find out what is possible if matter can be manipulated to the sub-atomic.
FREQUENT UPDATES

isEVHcD
“Fear cuts deeper than swords.” - George R.R Martin

Wicked, nefarious, vile, and malicious are just a few of the words used to describe a cursed. But what is a cursed? A cursed being is a mixture of both vampire and wolf DNA. They are stronger and faster than any vampire or werewolf and are feared by many. Imagine a life where everyone either eyes you in disgust, fear, or awe. A life where almost all of your decisions can make or break how you appear to your fellow townsfolk. Now add in conviving friends, princess responsibilities and fear. That is Olivia P. De’Auvergne and this is how her world fell apart.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/168587237-the-omnipotent

Ohh yes! My book has magic, fantasy creatures, sci-fi themes, etc. with a strange premise! And you can judge if it is unique or creative >.>
Blue%20V
“The whole World was watching, an extraordinary event took place of a scale so large that no person or machine could fathom! A single human with no weapons defeated more than 10,000 officers of Special force unit, hacked all the space stations of earth and did the impossible all by himself. He was faceless and headless… No one knows who he was or where he came from! All we could know or see was the letter ‘V’. From there onwards, the whole universe called him the Blue Vice”

Blue Vice is a trilogy of 3 books- Distant Oblivion, Malevolence, and Balance. The story takes place in a fictional universe which is 2100+ years into future! Most of the story revolves around the Bezereth family which rules the Kingdom of Bezereck and depicts their daily life, character development and tragedies which they have to overcome. And it is told from 3 perspectives:- Charles who wants all of the knowledge of the universe and become immortal, Nathan who wants to take revenge against Bezereth for destroying his life and peace, Dwain who is an empty character with many psychological problems who wants to find his true self and know what it exactly means to be living. All three of them go through hardships, take many wrong decisions and lose everything in life… will they ever get the salvation they seek? Will they ever achieve the goals they set? Will they finally understand their true potential and look at the Big picture!

It is rated mature,
i update daily!
and i hope you enjoy it~

Click on the cover to redirect or click here

My story has an unusual theme.

Title: Oberyn’s Mirror

Author: False-Prophet

Summery: Accidents are non-existent, everything is already predetermined. In the morbid ballad called life, events seem unpredictable, people like dolls with masks, and it inevitably ends with death. Join Winter on his journey to find Oberyn’s mansion following a riddle left by the mysterious man. What awaits him on his journey for the object Oberyn left for him?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173284555-oberyn's-mirror

I hope you enjoy.

66154386-512-k105116

https://www.wattpad.com/story/66154386-wingless-complete

Completed!

"Summary"

Rowena Hood. A fire-fey, who, in an odd twist of fate, simultaneously became the most powerful and powerless faerie. Coming from the strongest bloodline, she could move the sun, but was born without wings, which left her stranded on the ground.

When she discovers a lost prophecy, she gathers friends and allies and embarks on a journey. Through loss and gain, she uncovers old, buried secrets that alter the world as she knew it. For better or for worse

"Excerpt"

Just sitting there, cross-legged. Just letting the fog sweep over me, twist around me, and caress me. Just staring out into its swirling, grey abyss. Just trying not to think about the pain. That was all I was doing.

I had no idea how long I had already been sitting there, but I knew it had been a while because my legs and back were beginning to ache from staying so, so still. I ached to move, but I did not. Why would I? I had nowhere to go and nothing to do. Time was frozen, so I was too.

"Do you know not where to go, child? Is that why you stay so still, unmoving?" She spoke to me, her tone gentle and soothing.

I did not speak. I did not have to. She already knew the answer. I did not know why she even asked.

"You must continue on despite this, fire girl."

"Tags"

#faerie #fairies #fantasy #fey #fire #friendship #heartbreak #hope #independence #journey #magic #magical #outcast #powers #princess #romance #royalty #savetheworld #spirit

*Note: It contains magic and relationships, also I’m definitly editing the details of the ending, but here you go. It is my own book, yes, and sorry for so shamelessly self-promoting, but I hope you’ll enjoy. It took a year to write so the writing will get better, I promise. There are other books on my page that also contain magic, but I don’t want to fill up your feed, so if you’d rather somethign else I dont mind.
Of course you don’t have to read my book, not saying that, just hoping you might give it a chance! City of Magische Geschopfe is also done and contains explicit magic. Thank you!

I had no idea the kind of response I’d get from this. There are seriously so many cool stories on this list, and way better recommendations than my front page.

My reading lists are full, unfortunately, so I figure I’ll save this list for when I need something new. If you don’t hear from me, that’s why!

You’re welcome! I hope you’re liking Sahara as well, since she is my main character:smile: