I'm looking for Werewolf Books

Hey guys!

I’m looking for semi-clean werewolf books. It can be your own, or someone else’s you enjoyed. Also, it can be books off of Wattpad- like on Amazon or anything like that.

Also, it can’t have a lot of grammar mistakes.

Those are pretty much my only stipulations. Thanks!

2 Likes

Since you mentioned off Wattpad… maybe this will do? It’s mine, but available for free in several formats, including on Smashwords.

Black Wolf
https://prysmcat.com/black-wolf/
So what happens if you feel like you belong nowhere… then find out you do belong somewhere… and that place should be impossible? There’s no such thing as magic or werewolves, especially only a few hundred miles north of Toronto, right? And what could be in Jesse’s missing past that would make him fit in there?

I like shapeshifters, they just aren’t always wolves. :slight_smile: There are a couple of wolf shifters in my Moonblood here on Wattpad, though.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/207597463-moonblood-volume-1

If neither works for you, all good. I hope you find something you like!

I have a story you may enjoy! It’s called Fractured Red and it is a werewolf/adventure book.

Redaliya learned quickly that the world doesn’t give second chances. After an ill-fated choice, her time is ticking; she goes in search of the only things she can’t have. A cure.
~~
A gift given, and the balance tipped;
there is always a penalty to be paid.

Longer Summary

Redaliya wasn’t her first name. Before she changed it, what seems like a lifetime ago, she was called Opalescence Alkingsly. This is her story. One that’s been forgotten by many in the sands of time. The path she followed help build a foundation for the future.

After making a choice that leaves blood on her hands and bringing a curse upon herself, she is on the run. Travelling around to find a cure for her curse, Red stumbles upon a young shifter, Everett. Unable to leave him to fend for himself, she takes him under her protection. With even more of a reason to live she’s desperate to survive. When Everett shifts early, Red brings him to the healers to make sure he’s all right. While there she realizes her time really is ticking.

There are consequences of one’s actions; there are no second chances.

1 Like

I have a completed werewolf book. Its mature but ive marked those scenes and you can skip them if that’s not your cup of tea.
54d799e14225aa461808449ba51a0d94aa826d0b
Rising Sun

Rowan had never cared much for rules. It was just as well that her very existence didn’t fit within lycan traditions. As a female alpha wolf, she faces more than enough hardship ahead of her.

Under the watchful eye of her father, Rowan sets out to resolve the history of her pack, and turn to the future.

With all four packs fighting for leadership, war is always a threat. But for Rowan, the greatest challenge of all comes from her fated mate, Triston.

The next Alpha in line to lead the Sun pack, Triston’s entire life is focused on a singular goal; obtaining power. He leads the most powerful pack in the history of lycans, his sole purpose in living is to further his family’s legacy.

But when a wolf with hair like smoke turns out to be his mate, Triston must decide which is most valuable: the love of his people or the love of his mate.

You didn’t specify if you like LBTGQ+, but if you do, you can’t go wrong with RHAPSODY by @nearxlight - a boyxboy werewolf detective story. The writing is lyrical and beautiful, the romance sweet and dark and haunting, and I swear she’s torn out my heart by now.

1 Like

If you like romance and fairytale retellings, I have one that is a modern retelling of Red Riding Hood. It has been edited so grammar mistakes should be to no issue. If this sounds good, the ad is clickable. :blush: Thank you.
Superimposed1565143639832

I have a werewolf story that might be up your ally. I can promise it’s not a cliche story :wink:

In the mystic land of Ilerea, filled with creatures of legend, Athena Wolfborn lived her life doing what an assassin ought to do; kill.

Stories of the Forefront Alliance and its defeat were always whispered to children, to remind them of what would happen if they ever defied the King.

Athena intends to stick to the rules and live life doing what she does best, with her family. But when her brother is kidnapped and Ryder, her Alliant, walks into her life, she is thrown into the world that she believed to be just a story.

Joining the infamous Forefront Alliance will be the least of her worries as she fights to contain her feral side and to keep her secrets buried where they should be, in her past.

Will she be able to handle all the expectations thrown at her, and fight for what is right?

Or will she join the King and succumb into being a puppet of war?

Link
https://www.wattpad.com/story/157351254-athena-wolfborn

fun fact theres an account on wattpad run by wattpad featuring the best werewolf books its https://www.wattpad.com/user/werewolf

1 Like

I have a kind-of-werewolf book on my profile called She Got Away

You might like it, there are a lot of magical creatures involved and it’s a mystery too. :blush:

I have a werewolf story you might enjoy!

Thank you so much for the tag! <3 I’m honored!

I’ll drop the info below if the OP wants to check it out :]

rhapsody

Werewolves are real. Big whoop. If NYPD detective Maverick Carson is being honest, he’s always been more of a cat person. As part of a new expansion project, however, the 11th precinct is getting its first lycanthrope officer - an intimidating presence by the name of Emery Faustine. And, by some cruel twist of fate, Maverick is assigned to be his partner.

The two hotshots are fire and ice. Night and day. Sworn enemies from the moment they meet, until a serial killer begins to ravage the streets of New York City, and Maverick and Emery must force their rivalry aside to stop the gruesome killings at whatever cost.

Meanwhile, Maverick wonders if there’s something more to Emery than just the creature he becomes every full moon. As he contemplates his partner’s humanity, he wonders, too, if there could be something more to their partnership. With the case coming to a head between them, hidden secrets - and feelings - threaten to be revealed. Maverick must decide: is Emery human, or just a wolf parading as one? And, more importantly, can he learn to trust the werewolf, even if it means risking his own life?

RHAPSODY

1 Like

https://www.wattpad.com/story/181235554-the-lycan’s-secrets-wolf-secrets-book-1

FEATURED IN THE “NEW ADULT WEREWOLF” READING LIST OF @werewolf!

The Lycan’s Secrets

COMPLETE

After capturing the intruder in her house, Helena is excited to find out that he is none other than her mate. He exceeds her every expectation and thought she ever had about him. He’s charming, strong, gentle and… a lycan.
No matter how much Keiran tries to win her trust and put his past behind his back, where it belongs, it comes, haunting him. It tries to ruin his relationship with the one meant for him - Helena.
When the shadows from his secrets find him and threaten their lives and peace, Keiran and Helena are forced to make decisions that could change everything. They are forced to test their relationship and their own strength. They are about to face Keiran’s worst enemies in the worst possible way.
Who knew the people that should be the closest to you could turn into your deadliest nightmare?

Here’s a Wattpad book written by someone I’m following: https://www.wattpad.com/story/205697125-raised-by-werewolves

The main character has grown up as a human in a wolf pack and is trying to find her place.

Little Wolf is a coming-of-age story as well as an origin story of the making of the alpha king. I’m working on others in the series, which is based on other characters. Little Wolf has a touch of romance, but not much because that isn’t the story’s focus.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/210154173-in-between
A troubled girl wants nothing more than to escape to the worlds she reads about. When the life she’s dreamed of suddenly becomes possible, Bethany Tollday must decide how much she is willing to sacrifice to live that life.
(Several of the main characters in my story are werewolves but the main character is human.)
Also- you can check out my completed work, Rapacity, below
https://www.wattpad.com/story/200631141-rapacity
Celestine Gwynion is given a choice. She can either condemn herself to a life of fighting and sacrifice, or give in to her fear and let the rest of the world suffer. She has already seemed to have lost everything; her family, her friends, her memory. Dragged back into a war she had every intention of leaving again, Celestine encounters the many kinds of monsters greed can create. The suffering is endless and in her heart, Celestine knows what must be done. Faced with fear, temptation, betrayal, and loss, Celestine is fighting with what little she still has. And yet it never seems to be enough. She learns she’s been fighting a war she can’t win. No one can. The enemy is a powerful force and the only way to combat a great force is with an even greater one.

Just started my book, it currently has six chapters, I hope you enjoy it.

Link: https://my.w.tt/rFrnFhDkf3

Here’s mine if you fancy giving it a read! It’s a romance with a bit of smut but it’s not everywhere :grin:

LUNAR

https://www.wattpad.com/649117691-lunar-eclipse-chapter-one

Cami was running from her past until she settled in New Orleans with the Deveraux family. But, she has no idea that the Deveraux’s are actually a Coven of Witches who are protecting her from the powerful magic laying dormant inside of herself. And the hot guy she meets at the bar she works in, Lukas, the one who’s always staring at her? He’s a Werewolf.

After a mind-blowing afternoon with Lukas Gaelin, supernatural creatures start hunting her, and she is forced to go on the run again.

She’s suddenly thrust into a world of Witches, Werewolves, Vampires and Faeries, all of which want to either kill her or make her their powerful asset in the War of the Underworld.

Title: Escaping The Hidden.

Genre: Werewolf.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/178797630-escaping-the-hidden-rewriting-editing

Summary:

Juniper was planning an escape. She’d been constantly moving from home to home in the foster system for as long as she could remember; and, like most teens in the system, she was waiting for the right moment to escape. Just when the opportunity arose, however, another obstacle was thrown her way, and she had to come to a compromise.

o o o o o

This is only the 2nd drafting, so please bear with me on this. This books’ first draft was completed on 6/13/2019.

UPDATES ARE ON SATURDAYS!

The wonderful cover is made by the lovely @/andressavan!

Featured in @/newlywrittenbooks “Werewolves Of London” list.

Featured in @/WattyWolves “Not yet 50K reads - Up and coming” reading list.

Featured in @/StoriesUndiscovered “Sapphire” reading list.

Featured in @/werewolf “Female Alphas” reading list.

#1 IN HAUNTED PAST {3/3/2019}

#13 in 2019undiscovered1k {3/3/2019}

#22 YoungAdultRomance {3/5/2019}

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.