I'm new here, Any tips..?

Hey I’m new here and Would like to have some amazing new friends.

Any Tips to writing? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’re all here for you

1 Like

I’m pretty new here too, so my advice might not be the best. But I think one thing a lot of people/writers will tell you is just to keep practicing and to not give up!

Also, welcome to Wattpad!

The only tip I have is that you should write with passion don’t copy anyone just be yourself when writing and write what you really love. And even though it may take time for your story to get out don’t be discouraged just keep going… And also I’m New here too but not that new… so yeah I would love to be your friend :blush:

1 Like

Heya! I’ve been on Wattpad for about a year now, but I’ve been inactive for the past few months, so all my old friends are gone and I’m looking for new ones too! It’s great to meet you!

1 Like

Hey there and welcome to the forums. If you’re looking for writing tips, then I suggest browsing through this thread here:

1 Like

Hey !

Welome on Wattpad !

You should defintely get a look this thread that I made some weeks ago :
How to start on Wattpad and get readers ? I am giving you some tips !

I’m on Wattpad since 2015, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask :wink:

1 Like

Hi its nice to meet you too :grin:

2 Likes

And I just saw that you’re new here too! Like I said I’ve been on for about a year so if you want any tips, help with writing, reading your stuff, or just want too talk lol you can feel free to pm me!!! :smile::heart::heart::heart:

lol same goes for anyone new in this thread tbh

2 Likes

Welcome to wattpad!

I’ve been on wattpad for almost seven years now, still not the best at writing, but always look forward to improving.

My writing tip would be write for YOU, don’t write for the numbers. It’s very hard to get ‘noticed’ on wattpad with the amount of people on here. I know that if you update daily or have a weekly schedule it helps people find your story!:hearts:

1 Like

Just ENJOY, you are the very first fan of what you write about, if you don’t enjoy it, how can the others.

2 Likes

Also, write what you have the passion to write about, not to be a people pleaser.

3 Likes

Thanks Everyone! But I might mostly use this account for Reading stuff. but thanks for the tips!

2 Likes

Hey there:)

My tip is…

Don’t drop the soap.

3 Likes

drops the soap

3 Likes

lol

1 Like

And don’t slip on it.

2 Likes

That would hurt XD