in need of a cover!

title: Glory

author: Tamia Daneille

genre(s): fantasy, horror, romance

colors/mood: red, dark blues, grey, black / melancholy, romantic, surreal, gory/horror themes

idea(s): the mood is a bit melancholy, with gore/horror elements and fantasy and romance. it’s a very surreal story with a lot of exaggerated elements, so i wanted to make that most known. so i’d like an exposed heart on the cover, arteries, aorta and all. another idea could be some feathers, which should be black or grey. if it’s not too much, a streak of lightning in a stormy sky, and then the text (title).

story summary: Alina takes flight into a surreal, electrifying world of darkness and light, as secrets are exposed when she finds out Ezra’s true identity – he is an angel, with no recollection of how he appeared on Earth.
Drawn together, they are thrown into the depths of fate, threatened to be weighed down by their own troublesome demons.

payment: whatever you like! i’m down for reading works, adding works to my reading list, follows, you name it!

anything else: let me know if references are needed. :black_heart::white_heart:

Hey there, I can give this a go! I’d love a follow and a comment on any of my books (doesn’t have to be insightful or anything)

1 Like

1 Like

okay this is pretty damn sick. thank you for your contribution! :black_heart::white_heart: payment?

1 Like

PSA: no matter if i choose your cover or not, i’ll be giving payment to those who submit one in this thread. it’s only fair! :black_heart::white_heart: and the one i choose i will be crediting in my summary!

1 Like

b u m p

bump

will do! can’t wait to see what you come up with!

1 Like

What do you think about this one?
(Look at it in your browser. This forum crops my images.)

2 Likes

Or this one - totally different.

1 Like

Hey there, I made something. I hope you like it! As for the payment, I have two options really (because I’m in dire need of audience for both)

1. I have a poetry blog : Orange Door
    It would help out a lot if you could go an comment on any of my works.
    OR
  2. I have just opened a graphic shop here: Stellar Pictures : A Graphic Shop
    If you could just post some good word about the cover, that’ll be a huge help. :blush:

Here you go with the cover.

Untitled (4)

1 Like

Just credit me somewhere in your book is fine :blush:

1 Like

Copy of Book Cover - Made with PosterMyWall (2)

1 Like

this cover is great, although i should’ve been more specific. my characters aren’t white – they’re black, and i didn’t really expect anyone to try a faceclaim cover. thank you for contributing, but i don’t think i’ll use it. what’s your payment though?

bump

thanks for your contribution, but i’m looking for a more gory, realistic version of the heart on the cover. what’s your payment?

thank you, but i don’t think i’ll be using it. payment?

I could not find a photo of a realistic heart that was copyright/royalty free so I decided to run with this.

4 Likes

2 Likes

thank you! payment?