India Community 6.2

Welcome To India Community!!

We started as a group of Indian Ambassadors and some few individuals. But Quickly grew and now we are at a point where this thread might be the fastest filling and the most awake thread of the forums.

However, due to same reasons, the original threads could not be continued.
But still, just being the stubborn people we are, we are still making these threads, binding all of us here.

We welcome people from every part of the world here, whether Indian or not.
Want to start a crazy conversation, just drop a ‘hi’ and see the magic of this thread, Who knows it might just become your second home.

Lastly, thank you people (@pretentiousQ @ShwetaReads @NANDASHREE @Winterlove63 ) for starting this initiative, and thank you everyone for making this thread so lively.

Before leaving, Don’t forget to follow the community guidelines.

TAG LIST
Feel free to add names as you go ahead!

@Winterlove63 @NANDASHREE @ShwetaReads @pretentiousQ @The_Specs_Girl

@Its_yuvi_here @thekartiksharma @officially_DS_99 @xo_arts_xo @_WhatANewWorld @ArshForever @Souvenir07 @Huesofwind @ThereIsNoBrightSide @thatonevoice @sbkarmapens @Living_Tribunal @Iron_JJDT @Swaggersaurus @dworzakmona @arsh002 @btsbangtansoneyondan @Miss_Demiwitchiness @choco00mess @simplyme456 @not_me_either @bothersome16 @QUINN_B15 @Ah-Satan @Naomi_Windsor. @The_midnight_writer @Anishka_writes23 @Rosalie160 @Arjun_writes @Naf_Abd325 @Fucks_For_Drugs @Asmita_Mukherjee @_ssiaa @thefairyphenomenon @RedFins @ApratimMahapatra @deoliackshat @GalaxyGazer12 @basic_usrname @esthergoldie @samstrange9 @Anonymous_Buttfart @omityearora @MrMendeswifey

16 Likes

Come here and introduce yourself

• @pretentiousQ : I’m Pari :slight_smile: Professional lurker around the forums and generally speaking in gifs :sparkles:

• @Miss_whts_her_name. I’m Shaily. Not Sailee or shali. It is pronounced as Shelley. Probably spent my eighteen years of life correcting people and gonna spend the rest of my life like that. :roll_eyes:

• @ShwetaReads I’m the permanent lurker of the forums, trying to be more interactive but failing miserably :see_no_evil: :shwetareads:

• @thatonevoice: hi! i’m po! i procrastinate on writing and drink a lot of coffee. i can be a bit awkward sometimes which is why you can (or can’t) find me lurking around here instead of actually interacting with people :pensive: :v:t4:

• @EbonyLarch Hey guys! I love food and I’m always hungry (my stomach rumbles as I type this). I’m a passionate feminist and no I don’t hate men. I’m always up for a talk whatever it maybe about but be prepared… I’m known to eat ears :ear:t4: :wink:

• @somerandomer2. Hi, I’m a low key trouble-maker and will often add fuel to fires. Usually you’ll find me on debate threads defending views I don’t even hold. I also write stories every now and then, check them out!

• @NANDASHREE I’m that girl who fervently believes she has a sense of humour (even though everyone around her says otherwise). I also like to believe I’m the cool mod (which Pari likes to deny. Shh… don’t listen to her!) I love the Fantasy genre and I’m attempting to write Romance with the knowledge I gained from k-dramas (so the unrealistic kind, lol). Although I hardly ever laugh, I tend to end my sentences with lol, lol. :nandashree:

• @_nomad I like to describe myself as an avid reader and an aspirant writer, but deep inside me, I am just a girl who wants to be cool and ends up being lame. I am dead clumsy. I recently started watching KDramas, and became an ARMY. TBH, I am just a hopeless romantic person who likes cheesy things.

• @Winterlove63 Hey everyone, I’m Nen. :grin:
    I love emojis and gifs a lot so you will often find me either using lots of emojis or gifs. So yay :sparkles:

• @Souvenir07 Hullo ppl I am Megha, I am 14 year old. I’ve lots of time(not actually). Well I am too bad at expressing myself so this is enough. If u wanna know more about me(which is rare) u can pm me :sweat_smile:

• @Its_yuvi_here hello guysssss!! I am yuvi. I would love to talk to anyone cause we all are friends. Sometimes you will find me high on sugar but that was me being just excited. I am always great. Pm me anytime I will surely reply.

• @ArshForever I am hell…and the above mentioned and the below, fears me to death…you should too. Muhahahahahahahahahah

• @simplyme456 Hey hey! I’m Sid. I like Hyderabadi biryani way too much. Any other state claiming they got better biryani can dm me for 1v1 cook off.

• @Huesofwind Heyyy!! I am Windy as my friends here call me that I am an Half blood and a potterhead!! Wanna talk ? Tag me in…and I won’t stop talking in forever… Don’t even start on Music and food…I can be soo talkative .sending some nice winds your way

• @not_me_either Salut everybody, my name is Victorya (call me Vicky, i’m not used to my full pseudonym😆), and I’m a south Indian with a major love for Hyderabadi Biriyani and chocolate. I’m that person who’s excessively optimistic about the world for some reason and I love the little things in life.
    I enjoy reading and writing and watching good movies…basically anything that tells me a good story!

• @Naomi_Windsor Hello people!!! I am Naomi, a weird poet who loves to be tagged and enjoys talking but feels lazy to do it. If you ever need help, feel lonely or need someone to write a short poem about you tag me, :kissing_heart:

• @Asmita_Mukherjee Hi guys! Call me Ash I am a proud HufflePuff, with a Dolphin as my patronus. I am about to be 17. A lurker, bookworm and a best-selling author in the making (just kidding :wink:) Feel free to check my profile at the main site if you get bored!

• @thekartiksharma Hey guys, I am Kartik or Kat as my friends call me here.A writer and a reader, INFJ. Wanna talk, tag me in…,I am nice to all newcomers and arguably one of the best persons here… hope others don’t read read that.

*@Redfins Hey! This is Ashika. I’m friendly n I respect ppl. U can cal me ash and I’ll b always available fr a
    frnd.

• @_WhatANewWorld Hello! I’m Cristina, but you can call me Crisps. I’m not Indian, but I’ve been accepted here :)). I love making new friends, and if you ever want to talk about random stuff, just tag me!

• @A_Whalie Hello! The name’s Whalie Blue, but you can call me Whalie. I was born in India, and my parents are Indian, but I moved to Canada at a VERY young age. I hope I can be your friend! I’m a Ravenclaw, a huge miraculous ladybug fan and I LOVE romance and cosplay! I also love drawing and animating! See you around :heart:

• @bothersome16 HOLA! I’m the prankster around here, I don’t prank online but offline? :eyes::smiling_imp: I’m awkward as hell, plis excuse moi if I stop replying in between nd decide to lurk around. Also, I give free hugs, nicknames :eyes::heart: Side note, I’m not afraid of the person who claims to be Hell above in this post lol LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YA, MUAHAHAHAHA :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::heart:

• @esthergoldie Hey guys! I’m Esther. I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak .Loyal Selenator! I love listening to music while writing! I live in fantasy world. Percy Jackson Addict! Potter Head! #teamGryffindor. I’m a very friendly person. It’s hard to find someone who’s smart, funny, adorable and a total badass. I quickly get attached to people! Love making friendssss. Feel free to PM mee.

• @Miss_Demiwitchiness HOLAAAAAAAAAA!!! I AM SHREYA AND A PROUD
    :heart::lion::yellow_heart:GRYFFINDOR​:heart::lion::yellow_heart: AMBASSADOR AS WELL AS THE DAUGHTER OF JUPITER☇ AKA THE DRAMA QUEEN AND DESCENDENT OF BELLONA​:dagger:! !!! I HOPE THAT YOU DON’T MIND MY VOICE, I AM VERY LOUD! !! AND IAM A PRO LURKER ALSO A BUNKING DEVI !!!
    SEE YOU SOON! !!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:*GIVES YOU A BONE CRUSHING HUG! *

• @ApratimMahapatra I have no idea what to write in these things… okay, my name’s Apratim. I’m on a mission to unravel reality and study it, bit by bit. But I don’t have the proper funding for that yet, so here I am. Anywho, I’m in multiple fandoms, there’s just too many to name, but the chief ones are Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Sherlock, Stranger Things, Arrowverse et cetera. Happy to be friends!!

8 Likes

she’s a egg??

1 Like

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS

STIGGGYYY

1 Like

lol we strt talkin bfore banners

1 Like

Cant you guys just wait

2 Likes

???..
NEW NICKNAME?

1 Like

Lolololol do you want me to clear the thread for you?

3 Likes

NOPE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! !!!

1 Like

Ya sure, above the banners

2 Likes

hiii

1 Like

lol we are waiting now

2 Likes

DOne! Good luck with your thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just wait till the banners are done

1 Like

Oops~