1 Like

coded by newsies-reserved

just in case ii

1 Like

coded by newsies-status

o p e n

1 Like

coded by newsies-tags

@Beautifully-mixed @adellweg @lrafael98 @edeapenn @byefromhell @Lady-Emerald @MakosEyebrows

if you don’t want to be tagged, let me know and I will remove you
if you would like to be added to my taglist, let me know and I will add you

4 Likes

coded by newsies-

[X ] manip [ ] simple [ ] vector
title; Ravenside's Prophet subtitle*; Happiness is truly the natural flower of duty. author*; Will + Genesis short summary; Ravenside is a quaint rural town. Its inhabitants live in farms that always prosper, all thanks to the Prophet's intervention. Everyone looks up to him, and he is called a man of God, but they have no idea that he harbors a dark secret. When he's charged with caring for his recently orphaned niece, the townspeople realize she may be the key to finding out the truth about his tumultuous past. genre; Fiction/historical fiction. ideas; I'd like for the prophet's niece to be featured on the cover, in an Amish setting if possible. The faceclaim could either be Kelli Berglund or a stock model dressed in Amish clothing. images; https://imgur.com/a/X5pRIkK colors/mood; Somber, black and blue? password; snakes. why did it have to be snakes? anything else; Thanks for reading. I hope you'll give this a try.
2 Likes

coded by newsies-

@genandwill

You’re semi-accepted! I’m going to try your graphic before I accept or deny.

Please do not complete the payment yet.

Thank you for requesting!

1 Like

I appreciate it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Looking for someone to do a cover for me, needing some brainstorm/help. Up for a challenge?

1 Like

hi! if you would like to request a cover, please fill out my cover form linked on the second post. I don’t guarantee that I’ll accept, but I will look at your request

2 Likes

coded by newsies-

[x ] manip [ ] simple [ ] vector
title; Four Twelve subtitle*; N/A author*; Amanda Moran short summary; Four hundred children on the twelfth of March mysteriously went missing in the close knit community of Wallburg. Shortly after the mass disappearance, strange things began happening around the city. While some mourn the loss of their children, others refuse to stay silent. Now swarmed by news media and government agencies the town must come together despite many differences to discover hidden secrets in order to bring their children back. genre; Mystery ideas; Follows Main character Chris Barr (Richard Madden) as he works to find his daughter. Below is a cover I have for another piece of mine. The usual person I have to do my graphics/covers has been radio silent so I am looking out to see if I can find someone to work with on Four Twelve. ![image|256x400,50%](upload://6IE3sDfe4KIYS4s4xgHRhPI3ECs.jpeg) images; This is mainly why I am coming to you. I know I want to use Richard Madden on the cover, just don't know how. It is in current time and his clean appearance in "Body Guard" is perfectly acceptable if you want to use any shots from that. colors/mood; I admittedly like cooler/neutral tones. password; snakes. why did it have to be snakes? They have little boop noses and eyes of doom. anything else; Honestly, I am super open to seeing different styles. I love seeing what people come up with and honestly I am just not talented enough to put these kind of things together. I'm also super annoying and love going back and forth with the people who create my covers. I will be your new best friend by the end of it if you accept me.
2 Likes

I haven’t released Four Twelve as I prefer having graphics before actual releases. Sorry if that upsets you. I do plan to release as soon as I have an actual cover.

2 Likes

@Beautifully-mixed nice to see you here, lots of love.

1 Like

Aww thank you I plan to be around for awhile.

1 Like

do you have any ideas for the background of the cover?

2 Likes

that’s fine

1 Like