Introduction Incoming

I’m not new to Wattpad, but I am new to the forums since I haven’t stepped foot here until now lol. :blush:
I’m MirrorMirror, nice to meet everyone! I have a story that I can’t wait to share with everyone, and I’m thinking about posting it today or tomorrow! :wink: I can’t wait to read everyone else’s stories and to follow others too, I’m going to be just a little active on here now that I discovered the community lol. Thanks for having me. :angel:

3 Likes

Welcome! I am fairly new too, I joined end February. How are you? :blush:

1 Like

Hello! I’m doing great still looking around in the community since it’s kinda a lot, how are you? :angel:

It is a lot to take in at first, but after a few days, you get hooked.

I am doing okay ^^

1 Like

Welcome to the forums I wish you a wonderful experience.

1 Like

Hey, welcome to the forums. What’s your story about?

1 Like

Hi! Welcome! Sharing your story for the first time is so exciting. What’s it about?

1 Like

My story is about a mysterious group debuting as a band, and the main character has to find these clues and riddles in order to figure out who that group is and what they’re going to be doing. Jeez this quick summary is better than my story summary lol! XD
It’s a BTS story but I hope everyone can enjoy it all the same. x3

3 Likes

Cool! I don’t usually read fanfiction, though, but I’m sure there’s lots of people on here who do :slight_smile: When are you planning to publish?

1 Like

I should read the other stories and not just fanfiction too. :slight_smile:
I plan to release it later today or tomorrow, if I don’t need to fix anything else. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds interesting.

1 Like

welcome aboard

1 Like

Yeah, you should :slight_smile: There’s some amazing stories on here.

Great! Did you know there are Share Your Story threads per genre in the community where you can promote your story? And I’m pretty sure there’s also a special BTS thread.

1 Like

Yes I’ve seen it! I should probably check that out too again lol. :smiley:

1 Like

Just a little tip, link your main Wattpad profile in the bio of your forums profile. Makes it easier for people on the forums to find your stories.

1 Like

I’m Haruka.

What’s your name?

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! :smiley:

Hey Haruka, I’m MirrorMirror! how are you? :smiley:

I’m doing well.

What genres do you write?

1 Like

Mind if I hop in?

2 Likes