Introduction to me: Experienced reader but new writer!

Professor Snape!!
Yes I should be but I’m in the process of making lunch. Hopefully will get some done after lunch!
You?

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I had a great day :slight_smile: Its nice to meet you by the way

1 Like

Planning to finish the next chapter in A Rider’s Downfall today with the hopes of posting it later this week. Need at least 900 more words to be happy with the chapter length.

1 Like

Aww you’re welcome!
It’s great to meet you too!

1 Like

Hope that you got through with what you wanted to today!!

1 Like

I did thanks.

You?

Hey guys! Just posting this to let you guys know that I might be MIA for a few days. Going on a mini vacation.
Hope all of you keep well and are productive.
Happy writing and reading everyone!

1 Like

I got a few things done. Just some loose ends to tie up now.

1 Like

Have a good time on your vacation.

1 Like

:smile: So how are you today?

Thank You!

Pretty good actually. Had a productive day. And You?

1 Like

Mine was a bit meh.

2 Likes

Haha, that is awesome that you were one of the few brave souls in your group. I used to play with snakes as a kid (garter snakes not the big, bad snakes) but as an adult I am not as inclined to play with them - unfortunately my dogs do corner and/or attack them so I do occasionally have to reach out and touch them.

Glad you’re meeting lots of great people. Hopefully you’re getting a good variety of story suggestions too. I don’t blame you for not wanting to jump right into the psychological thrillers - they aren’t for everyone. I can’t think of any other series to recommend off-hand but if anything comes to mind I will definitely pass it along.

S.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted a pet but I’ve never had any. My sister had a dog when she was younger but I never had any. I’ve always had a soft spot for dogs though. When I’m by my friend, the first thing I do is find her dog. She’s an absolute cutie.

Please do pass them along. I’ve only ever really been into the romance and the fantasy type books. But I think it’s time I expanded my horizons.

1 Like

I wrote so much on the first leg of my vacation. Almost 8 chapters! It’s the most I’ve written in a while. I’m headed back out tomorrow but i just thought I’d check in!!

1 Like

Pfft I’m so late but…
I consider myself more of a writer on Wattpad, but I love reading.
I’ve actually never gotten into either but I really wanna get into Marvel soon.
Pancakes (except when I’m at Disney)
Chocolate all the way

1 Like

No worries
I’m sorry that I’m so late with this response😢
Marvel has my heart. I hope you love them as much as I do.
Love pancakes also. I think I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve had waffles in my life lol.
Anything chocolate and I’m there. But I have a soft spot for cheesecake too.

1 Like

I’m a bit late and I might have said this before, but the best thing you can do as a writer for inspiration is to read even more stories for inspiration and think of ways to include your own unique twist to them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.