Is anyone else OBSESSED with enemies to lovers romance rn?

Blame it on COVID-19 but I have been devouring book after book recently, and they all have the same theme - enemies to lovers. Does anybody else just love this? I feel like because love and hate are just such strong emotions, the romance is just heightened completely.

And kindle books just feeds my obsession because I keep getting more and more recommendations like this :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

I haven’t found too many on Wattpad though… or am I just not looking in the right place?

Also I should clarify, I prefer college or high school romance in this sub-genre

7 Likes

I’m here because I’m interested as well and would love to read more about them :eyes::tea:

1 Like

I don’t write them but I have some saved in my likes

@Wryneck @MoonlightReira

I’ve ended up writing one because I just couldn’t help myself - it’s literally taking over my life hahaha! If you could suggest some for me to read over DM, I’d love that!

2 Likes

What is it you love so much about them?

DOPE

Oh, mine is fantasy and it is a part of the polyandrous romance, where one of the lovers is that assassin who was after her. But, yeah, not a high school, and not exclusively ETL, there are other romances there too.

Oh that sounds good! DM pls!!

1 Like

The tension between them and that anger they have at the beginning that slowly fades as they get to actually know each other on a more emotional level, and then sweet old tea drama :tea:

1 Like

Oh and in case of mature smut stories, angry sex :new_moon_with_face:

FOR SURE!!! AGREED

1 Like

that’s literally all I write about lol but mine are fanfics …

What type of fanfics?

fanfics have types?? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m guessing they mean what fandom…? :joy:

oh, I’m currently with the kpop fandom but I have plans of other fandoms as well

1 Like

Ah, cool. I keep seeing the Kpop craze everywhere but I haven’t gotten to trying the music out myself!

I’ve never been much of a fanfic writer though I have been obsessed over certain books/shows/movies, just never people :joy:

Currently writing on on it right now!!!:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Aww, you are nice… Top book on my profile, you can link from my profile on the forum here, it connects to the Wattpad.

What’s your fave thing about them?

1 Like