Is there anybody who can make free covers for stories?

I am currently working on my first novel. I have given it a cover with the help of Canva. But it’s as attractive as I wanted to be. cause I am not good at making covers.
So anyone out there can you suggest any good free ap or maybe can make a free cover for me?
Please I needed it
Graphic Type: Book Cover
Tittle: A Million Reasons to Part
Author: Miss_Ananya
Genre: Young Adult, Romance Heart Break Fiction Breaking up
Colours: Sunset, dusk type scenerio or something unique but matched with my story
Summary: Anangsha Roy Chowdhury a middle class girl f Kolkata goes to Vancouver to pursue her MBA where she meets Kaurag Mullick. She falls in love with him and so do he. A year of romance passed they move in together. But things take bitter turn when Anangsha becomes pregnant. Kaurag wants to keep the child but Anangsha is afraid. After lot of complication Kaurag and Anangsha becomes parents but Anangsha decides to leave Kaurag with her child.
Payment Follow, permenent Follow, Reads, Comments
Anything Else You can use your creativity.

I will promote you in my book if I use the cover.

hi ! usually people request something small as payment, like a follow or dedication. i would help you make one, but right now i’m hella swamped with projects haha

hope this kind of helps you out

1 Like

there’s also a bunch of threads for free graphics around !

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know.

You could post this in the request a graphic category, and several designers (including me) would probably make a cover for you.

1 Like

Try requesting a graphic and see if anyone will do it for free! There’s several people on here who will do it for nothing but a credit.

I use Gimp to make covers, but I’m only just starting out.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

What I meant by putting it in the request a graphic category is posting a new thread with the request form

(This)

Graphic Type:
Title:
Author:
Genre(s):
Colours:
Idea(s):
Story Summary:
Payment (if offered):
Anything Else:

Because right now nobody knows what you want to request.

1 Like

Yeah, you should fill the form that someone posted above me so we kinow what you need :3

What does Graphic type mean?

Book cover, banner etc…

1 Like

I don’t think I really caught the heartbreak mood but I gave it a go. Let me know if you decide to use it.

1 Like

Well I made a cover:
Don’t hesitate to ask for changes!

1 Like

Oh my God! This cover matches my sequal theme. When the protagonists are own their own and doing respective jobs… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Can you please change the name please when I will need this

1 Like

I love this one. I am going use it but not now… I will let you know

1 Like

That’s fine that you’re not using it now. Thanks for letting me know that you plan to tho!

Do you still want a cover?

Copy of Love is a Four Legged Word Poster - Made with PosterMyWall (1)

1 Like

Hi there :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m afraid mentioning votes is not allowed in the forums as it could lead to vote trading. Before posting, please check the pinned guidelines of the club you’re posting in. I’ve gone ahead and edited your post to remove the mention of votes.

Thanks for understanding,

Hollie - Community Ambassador :azanthiel:

1 Like

It’s nice