Is Your Title Good At Capturing Attention?

I think of a stream romance in the backwoods with a cabin or a story about a female werewolf coming into her own power in her pack! So 8/10 I would say!

Muse and Moonlight

7 it’s intriguing but the “and” dulls it down.

You can play with the words moving them around to make something different. like: Moonlight Muse or My Moonlight Muse, or Muse Moonlight. or change the “and” to & or + or keep it how it. without knowing what the story is about the title is just a title.

eb6fed1821e071d16bf5a890e8cbfca8

9/10 it has a really cozy feel to it and it seems like something i would read. It looks like it would be a feel-good novel that isn’t stressful to read ( i mean with a load of action), but then again I may be wrong. It also reminds me of christmas and that’s my fave thing, so overall you did well with the title!

mine is called "Behind The Scenes"

8/10 It’s a simple yet catchy title, if you know what I mean.
From the title, I think in the story our MC has a very public life. Every decision made has a reason behind it that no one knows. We get to know the dark secrets and reality that happens behind the scenes. Or maybe it’s something about the Royalty. I mean they have to rule their kind, everyone sees that they enjoy their power but we explore the troubles they go through, they sacrifice their family time, etc etc… I like the title.

mine is “Come What May.”

A solid 7/10 - I like it.Sounds like a romance book. I feel like it has someone going through something and finding their feet and falling in love (the classic stuff ) I’d read it

HOIST THE COLOURS

wow thanks so much! this made me really happy, i’m glad you liked the title!

thank you so much.

7/10 - It makes me think Pirates of the Caribbean for some odd reason or a flag. The book sounds like adventure or at least involves some form of fighting.

Jilt

8/10, it’s short and snappy which gains attention. It’s also a cool word and could be interpreted in different ways

Bat Club

8.5/10 Like it. I’m not sure if it applies to the flying animals, and their relationship to wolves, but it’s good.

Coyote Goddess with a Dander Allergy

7/10
It sounds fun, maybe almost like a parody to me. And that’s also what’s putting me off a bit. I find it hard to tell if it’s intended or not. But It’s absolutely an original and captivating title! So I’m a bit torn haha, but that doesn’t mea it’s a bad thing.

Mine is
Igniting Sparks

It’s humorous, but not parody. The MC becomes a goddess, but realizes she has retained her allergies.

9/10.

I like it and definitely would read the blurb but due to it only being the title I’m confused on what the book is about.

Until You Came Along

7/10

The title is pretty, but it doesn’t suggest werewolf at all. It hints romance as the main plot and, since I’m not a romance reader, it’s a bit of a turn off for me.

Pawprints

I read your title and automatically think of cute little cats. maybe it’s the word “paw” in general. To me personally I don’t get a strong vibe about it and can see how it could involve animals…but not really werewolves.

5 out of 10 for me.

My title: Lunars Edge

8.5/10 It sounds like its got some good promise to me. Like it might be a sort of high tension, fast paced story. Clearly relates to werewolves. However could be mistaken for a little edgy. But overall, a good title. Would hook me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haunted Hunted

8.5/10, a clever play on words, and it describes what the story seems to be about, but it lacks a little oomph and the words ‘haunted’ and ‘hunted’ are used so often it kind of seems trite. idk, it’s a great title <3

Okay mine is not a werewolf story, but it’s a disturbing psychological horror sooo… close ennnough??

The Straddlers

8/10 I like how simple yet intruiging it is. I’m honestly a bit torn. I don’t really know the word so I had to google it first, but that may just be me! :blush:

THE ANCIENTS