it's me again. Looking for feedback. (ya fantasy cover)

Red, White, or In Between typography legal c

Based on what I learned since my last ya fantasy typography cover, I tried it again for another of my ya fantasy books. It’s inspired by Alice in Wonderland and it does have some romance in it. It’s also got some pretty insane people in it, too.

Hmm…

Thoughts? Feedback?
I have some questions:

1. Should the title have a black shadow instead?
  2. Should the author name and tagline be a different color? (pink doesn’t work, I tried)
  3. Should the title be a different shade of pink?
  4. Is it too dark?

UPDATED: WHICH ONE??? I can’t decide.
Red, White, or In Between typography brown legal c Red, White, or In Between typography dusty purple legal c Red, White, or In Between typography dark gray legal c

1 Like

Have you tried playing with different colored fonts? Like make ‘Red’ the color white, and vice verse? And ‘Between’ a mix of white and red.

An example…

1 Like

I quite like it :thinking: You can just play around with the colors until you find something that fits the best based on your story. :blush: But I like these colors, especially because you say that it’s inspired by Alice in Wonderland. :grin:

1 Like

That looks pretty cool, but I feel like it’s a bit too much going on. I did consider doing that kind of trippy thing though. I thought about making “R” in red, “W” in white, “I” and “B” in pink. But then it became too much :stuck_out_tongue:

This isn’t the final cover so I’ll probably be playing around with it more later.

They all look good, same kind of color tones.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.