IZZY'S GRAPHICS [CFCU]

graphics
art
darkfantasy
covers
banners

LOST | LAND OF GRAPHICS

OFFERS

CURRENT OFFER: FIRST FIVE REQUESTS WILL BE MADE FOR FREE [APPLIED FOR REQUESTS MADE AFTER POST 22]
SPOTS TAKEN~ 5 OUT 5

GET TO KNOW YOUR DESIGNER

Well, for those who don’t know (most of you that is) I am Isabelle, call me Izzy, my name is annoyingly long and I know it, so feel free to call me Iz, Izzy, Belle, or any nick name you can come up with.

Well, if you decide to look forward and look through my samples, you’ll see that I make a lot of these dark, mysterious, fantasy covers. But, I make other genres to, but mostly these. I make all sorts of graphics and I am willing to try new stuff too, so if you are looking for a graphic and I don’t have samples for that (meaning I have never made it before), but you like my style (which I hope you do), then comment the relevant details, and I’ll accept it, I might deny it if I feel its too out of my league (odds are close to zero). Also, do check out the past deliveries along with the graphic samples, just to get a better idea of my work. It’s highly recommended.

And I am crazy enough that I will make you your graphics within a day if I have the right inspiration (98% of the times I do), irrespective of the fact that I have homework or exams. Now, that you know me, lets move forward.

WELCOME

Now considering that you survived my rant, you deserve a proper welcome. So, guys; welcome to my LOST GRAPHIC LAND, since I have told you enough about me and my hobby of graphic designing let’s get down to business starting with a few rules.

RULES

• NO THREAD HOPPING: If you have requested for a graphic here, then do not request it somewhere else. If you have requested somewhere else then please request here after you recieve your delivery and you have used it for the required tenure.

• GIVE CREDITS: If you are using the graphic then please give the due credit.

• BE PATIENT: I am usually quick with deliveries [one day for one graphic] but if I am taking time I will sure as hell have a good reason for it, please don’t pressurize me unless you want a messy and poorly done graphic.

• PLEASE COMPLETE THE PAYMENT: Please complete the payment after your request is accepted but before it is delivered. The payment is mentioned at the end of the post.

• USE THE GRAPHIC:I have taken the effort to make your graphic so please use it for at least a week, if you don’t like it ask for a remake but please use it.

SAMPLES
NOTE: ||GRAPHIC TYPE|| HAS A DIRECT LINK TO THE SAMPLES OF THAT PARTICULAR GRAPHIC

PRESENTING A COLLECTION OF COVER SAMPLES
||COVERS||

PRESENTING A COLLECTION OF SIGNATURE AND ICON SAMPLES
||SIGNATURE AND ICONS||

PRESENTING A COLLECTION OF STICKERS AND BADGES SAMPLES
||STICKERS AND BADGES||

PRESENTING A COLLECTION OF BNNERS SAMPLES
||BANNERS||

PRESENTING A COLLECTION OF CHARACTER BOARDS SAMPLES
||CHARACTER BOARDS||

PRESENTING A COLLECTION OF DELIVERIES[PREVIEWS] I HAVE MADE
||PAST DELIVERIES | MORE SAMPLES||

FORMS
NOTE: IF YOU WANT SIMILAR THEMED GRAPHICS LIKE COVER+BANNER | SIGN+ICON | COVER SET [SERIES OR THEME] PLEASE FILL THE REQUIRED FORMS IN ONE COMMENT, IT WILL BE COUNTED AS ONE REQUEST

COVERS
  • PEN NAME:
  • TITLE:
  • SUBTITLE:
  • GENRE:
  • SHORT SUMMARY :
  • IDEAS: [COLOR THEME | MOOD | ANY OTHER SPECIFICATION]
  • FACE CLAIM: [OPTIONAL]
  • TAG: [MIN 3 PEOPLE]
SIGNATURE
  • USERNAME:
  • NAME:
  • GREETINGS: [LOVE | THANK YOU | REGARDS]
  • ANY SPECIFICS: [COLOUR | SIZE | FONT]
ICON
  • FACE CLAIM: [CELEB | RANDOM]
  • SASH: YES | NO [IF YES, WHAT TEXT]
  • THEME:
  • ANY PARTICULAR IMAGE: YOU CAN MAIL IT TO ME.
STICKERS AND BADGES
  • NAME OF AWARDS:
  • POSITIONS:
  • OTHER TEXT: [IF ANY]
  • COLOURS:
  • IDEAS:
BANNERS
  • PEN NAME:
  • TITLE
  • NAME [IN CASE OF CHARACTER BANNER]:
  • SUBTITLE/QUOTE:
  • GENRE:
  • TYPE: [ONLY BOOK TITLE | TITLE AND CHAPTER NUMBER | OTHER TEXT- AUTHORS NOTE, ETC ]
  • IDEAS: [COLOUR THEME | MOOD | ANY SPECIFICATIONS ]
  • TAG: [MINIMUM 3 PEOPLE]
CHARACTER BOARDS
  • PEN NAME:
  • BOOK TITLE:
  • NO. OF CHARACTERS: [MAX 8]
  • PECULIARITIES OF EACH CHARACTER: [INTEREST, TALENTS, ADJECTIVES, LIKINGS, NATURE, ETC.]
  • IDEAS/EXTRA:[ANYTHING SPECIFIC THAT YOU WANT]
  • PASSWORD:
  • TAG:[MINIMUM 3 PEOPLE.]

PAYMENT

THIS BOOK REFERS TO MY GRAPHIC SHOP BOOK, IT CAN BE FOUND ON MY ACCOUNT @Wizard-Hunter IT HAS THE SAME TITLE.

IZZY'S PREMADES

DELIVERY QUEUE | INDEX

<
NAME GRAPHIC STATUS REQUEST DELIVERY
@Barrel_Racing_Sorrel COVER DONE POST 3 POST 12
@castielsangels COVER DONE POST 5 POST 13
@Vegviisir COVER DONE POST 9 POST 20
@JustAReader248 C. BANNER DONE POST 15 POST 22
@RogueVintage COVER DONE POST 22 POST 27
@80sfool COVER DONE POST 32 POST 47
@firedance_icesong COVER DONE POST 33 POST 39
@AlexaPie COVER DONE POST 36 POST 43
@lydia-perri SIGNATURE DONE POST 54 POST 70
@NathanSull COVER DONE POST 55 POST 71
@Snigdha_Acharya COVER DONE POST 57 POST 72
@Kassim135 COVER DONE POST 76 POST 114
@dede1459 SERIES COV ONGOING POST 85 NA
@Pomegranoot COVER DONE POST 89 POST 104
@JaxMayflower COVER DONE POST 92 POST 118
@JustAReader248 COVER ONGOING POST 93 NA

NOTE: POST NUMBERS HAVE DIRECT LINKS TO THE POST [THERE IS NO MIN AND MAX REQUESTS I TAKE AT A TIME, NOT YET AT LEAST]

• PEN NAME: J. Krabb
  • TITLE: I’ll Give You The Moon
  • SUBTITLE: “After all, who really is perfect anyway?”
  • GENRE: Young adult, LGBTQA+ Contemporary
  • SHORT SUMMARY :
    Grayson hasn’t left her small town in years. Her fascination with the world isn’t the only thing that’s beginning to feel like it is going to swallow her whole. Her asexuality has been drowning and choking her for as long as she could understand it. In a conservative town, it’s hard to be who you want to be.

Graduating high school was a dream come true. With freedom finally tugging at her fingertips, she was ready to see the world and all of the people that filled it. With a map, a cell phone, a car, and a new friend, Amaryllis sets off to find where she belongs; where she can write her heart away, and not worry about changing the pronouns. And on her journey, she might even find herself.

• IDEAS: [COLOR THEME | MOOD | ANY OTHER SPECIFICATION] the colors of the Asexual flag (black, grey, white, purple) or pastel colors. I really like the night sky with a moon, but not something cheesy. Maybe a night sky horizon with a silhouette of two girls dancing. Really, its up for your interpretation on whatever you think would look good .
  • FACE CLAIM: [OPTIONAL] no faces on the cover please
  • TAG: [MIN 3 PEOPLE] Idk what this means.

ACCEPTED

I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO; IN THE MEAN TIME PLEASE COMPLETE THE PAYMENT. I WILL COMMUNICATE THE DETAILS WITH YOU VIA PM, IF THAT’S ALRIGHT WITH YOU. THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING @Barrel_Racing_Sorrel

COVER:

• PEN NAME: Lauren Renee
  • TITLE: Fallen Throne
  • GENRE: Fantasy and Romance
  • SHORT SUMMARY :
    Her homeland is separated by two kingdoms. Four districts with four noble families and two ruling families. Northquest and Brothel are opposites, kingdoms with two different rules and ideas of a perfect life. With one kingdom left in ashes, Lorelai is but an average servant with a heart full of curiosity. When she’s forced into a marriage to the prince, her engagement causes a rebellion.

Lorelai lay in the quake of a war, a disastrous war between to sides. As the mystery of her family and a burned kingdom hides in the midst of it all, only to find she’s an heir to a fallen Throne. A throne that might have started the whole bloodshed.

• IDEAS: [COLOR THEME | MOOD | ANY OTHER SPECIFICATION]
  • gold
  • dark colours as well like dark blue and black
  • if maybe a castle or even just a girl with a crown as the main with a crown I’d be happy
  • something fantasy like
  • TAG: [MIN 3 PEOPLE
  • @Niah_Stud
    @flowing_thoughts
    @babe0610

hope thats okay! I’ll understand if not

thanks so much again x

ACCEPTED

I’LL TRY TO MAKE THIS ASAP, IT IS MY FAVORITE COVER STYLE (FANTASY, ROYAL, GOLD N STUFF), IN THE MEANTIME PLEASE COMPLETE THE PAYMENT. I’LL COMMUNICATE THE REST VIA PM IF NEEDED. THANKYOU FOR REQUESTING. @castielsangels

payment completed!

DESIGNERS NOTE

BOTH THE DELIVERIES WILL BE OUT SOON, MOST LIKELY BY SUNDAY (I’LL TRY TO MAKE IT TOMORROW, BUT NO PROMISES.) @Barrel_Racing_Sorrel @castielsangels

Title: Keljak (P.s The pen name ~ Is going to be Vegviisir)

Genre: Fantasy (Kind of - Ancient - Middle Eastern like)
Very shortened summary: Ayda Esfahani is the rightful ruler of Yuwan, however ten years ago there was a coup which partly failed. Now ten years later, she is personally fighting against the other family for her rightful claim, even though it is beginning to break her inside and guilt overwhelms her for all of the death she believes to have caused.

Ideas: (Middle Eastern castle and girl/ OR sword and fire) Honestly I’ve tried making several covers for this story but I am completely stuck. I know that I want it to involve those Middle Eastern/Ancient Persian aspects and maybe a girl. However I am going back and forth between that and a more simplistic cover with a sword and fire.

Tag: (I’m not sure what you mean as I am rarely on any Wattpad forums lately. If needed tell me and I’ll do it lol)

Thank you so much!!! No rush

ACCEPTED

I’D LOVE TO MAKE THIS COVER FOR YOU, I’VE A PRE MADE THAT I THINK WILL FIT, YOU CAN HAVE A LOOK AT IT, IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT. I’LL MAKE YOU A CUSTOM COVER. I HOPE THAT IS OKAY WITH YOU, IF NOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW. @Vegviisir HERE’S THE COVER:

DELIVERY

@Barrel_Racing_Sorrel HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY, KINDLY PM FOR THE LINK OF THE FULL VERSION OR YOUR EMAIL ID IF YOU’D LIKE ME TO MAIL IT TO YOU. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR A REMAKE.FULL SIZE PREVIEW CAN ALSO BE FOUND ON THE DELIVERIES LINK BELOW SAMPLES (ABOVE FORMS)

DELIVERY

@castielsangels HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY, KINDLY PM FOR THE LINK OF THE FULL VERSION OR YOUR EMAIL ID IF YOU’D LIKE ME TO MAIL IT TO YOU. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR A REMAKE. FULL SIZE PREVIEW CAN ALSO BE FOUND ON THE DELIVERIES LINK BELOW SAMPLES (ABOVE FORMS)

OH MY GOD I LOVE THEMMM!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I’LL PM YOU STRAIGHT AWAY

• PEN NAME: Michelle du Toit

• TITLE: Rose Uit Sy Tuin

• SUBTITLE/QUOTE: Erika van Wyk

• GENRE: romance

• TYPE: character banner

• IDEAS: this is an afrikaans beauty and the beast story, you can add roses and a garden in the background and my main character has brown hair and brown eyes (like belle) besides that you can go wild , you can choose the colour scheme, but the rose has to be red oh and you can add a little mysterious kind of air

• TAG: @Nightmarish248 @JustAReader248 @SonjaAngelNel

ACCEPTED

I HAVE NEVER EXACTLY MADE CHARACTER BANNERS BEFORE, BUT I HAVE SEEN A HANDFUL OF THEM, I THINK I CAN DO A DECENT JOB AT MAKING THEM. BUT, THIS MIGHT TAKE A WHILE SINCE, I HAVE EXAMS GOING ON AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I’LL BE DOING THIS. IF YOU STILL WANT ME TO DO THIS, I’D LOVE TO. CAN YOU PM ME THE LIST OF CHARACTERS AND THEIR CAST IF THERE IS ONE OR THEIR PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION IF DON’T WANT ME TO USE FAMOUS CELEBS. @JustAReader248

Awesome will do! Thank you so much

I love it!! Yes I’ll use it

DESIGNERS NOTE

I’LL MAKE THE CHANGES AND SEND IT BY TOMORROW. @Vegviisir , THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING.

DELIVERY

@Vegviisir HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY, I HAVE CHANGED THE ALIGNMENT OF THE TEXT TO SUIT THE LENGTH OF YOUR TITLE. HOPE THAT’S ALRIGHT. KINDLY PM FOR THE LINK OF THE FULL VERSION OR YOUR EMAIL ID IF YOU’D LIKE ME TO MAIL IT TO YOU. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR A REMAKE. FULL SIZE PREVIEW CAN ALSO BE FOUND ON THE DELIVERIES LINK BELOW SAMPLES (ABOVE FORMS)