IZZY'S GRAPHICS [CFCU]

graphics
art
darkfantasy
covers
banners

I’ll be sure to keep this in mind for the future!

I JUST OPENED A NEW THREAD, ONCE I FINISH THIS QUEUE I’LL MOVE THERE

Just to be clear, have you rejected the cover? In that case I will go to other designers who can help me with this - as you said the book’s not finished.

I HAVEN’T GONE THROUGH YOUR REQUEST IN DETAIL. I HAVE EXAMS GOING ON. AND IF YOU WANT SINCE I HAVEN’T OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED IT YOU CAN CONSULT OTHER DESIGNERS.

Better your exams go well! Gl and will do.

Ay! My broken heart! :sob:
I will wait.

I re-read your post and see you were working on it, my apologies, I have time to wait for you to do my cover and again, best of luck for your exams!

NOPE ONLY A TINY BIT IS LEFT EXPECT IT SOON

You have given me hope! Thx!!

DELIVERY

D%20P

@Kassim135 HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY. KINDLY PM FOR THE LINK OF THE FULL VERSION OR YOUR EMAIL ID IF YOU’D LIKE ME TO MAIL IT TO YOU. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR A REMAKE.

When should I complete payment?

WHENEVER YOU WANT, THE FULL DELIVERY WON’T BE MADE UNTIL IT’S COMPLETE, I’LL GIVE THE PREVIEW BUT NOT THE FULL VERSION

I’ll go and do it now. :slight_smile:

DELIVERY

Untitled6_20181209193631

@JaxMayflower HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY. KINDLY PM FOR THE LINK OF THE FULL VERSION OR YOUR EMAIL ID IF YOU’D LIKE ME TO MAIL IT TO YOU. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR A REMAKE.

OMG IT IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! The only thing I’d like for you to change is if you could change my pename from Jay Mayflower to Jax Mayflower and if you could remove the novel written by bit?

Is that possible to change lovely?

@Wizard-Hunter

Oh and the graphic shop is called Elifsh right?

I’LL MAKE THE CHANGES AND SEND IT IN A MIN

YES

I’ll just say that this is a terrific cover. You are producing excellent quality covers, that when you do mine at some point in the future, I won’t be disappointed, I’ll be gobsmacked.

THANKYOU