JOIN OUR WATTPAD WHATSAPP GROUP

friends

Hello everyone!

I have been on wattpad since 2013, and sadly I haven’t really made any new friends. I have entered some community threads but people don’t really seem to keep in contact after that.

I was thinking, maybe we could create a WhatsApp group, where we could all chat daily, exchange story ideas, share our stories, learn with each and actually because friends! I feel like it would be so cool and useful.

So what do you guys think about that!?

Update: we already created the book and you are all welcome to join! Just click this link https://chat.whatsapp.com/FWYbIBHhyaa0h5TGsKjWSb and be part of the group! :slight_smile:

So this group would use an app called WhatsApp? If so how does one use it?

i’m up for that! but first of all i want to be sure of your ages, it would be odd if we had a big age gap ahaha

I wish you best of luck but I can’t join.:blush: I don’t use Whatsapp :joy::sweat_smile:.

Yes, I’d be way easier for us all to chat with each other! To use the app we have to add our phone numbers but it doesn’t have any costs :slight_smile:

Ahahah, I am 21 what about you!!?

Oh :frowning:

Ou this sounds like fun! I’d love to make a new group of friends. For the next two weeks, I won’t be really active cause I got exams but I’d love to join otherwise.

I’m nineteen by the way :relaxed:

Join my discord for friendship!!!

I’m 20! Yaayy we can most definitely make this work :grin:

Thats sounds awsome

It’s really cool! I have to add at least 2 people to creste the group so I can share the group link for people to join us. Can you guys message me your numbers?

sure, i’ll PM you now

I just saw your message, and answered you! Hopefully more people will join! :blush:

Hello @AuthorSho! We just created the group. If you still wanna join just access https://chat.whatsapp.com/FWYbIBHhyaa0h5TGsKjWSb ! Let your wattpad friends know and ask them to join as well :slight_smile: